MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi all,
I'm new here. Recently installed XM12_V13.0.41.0 ROM. So I'm rather new with MIUI, i wonder if it possible to setup a rolling homescreen walpapper (moving wallpapper together with the destop). ?
Found finally its f***ing hidden.
thanks

Last edited:
hello guys,
last year my sister gifted to me a Mi 9, and with the Miui 14 being released, I was wondering if there's a potencial rom update to my phone.
so i was looking into the available roms, and there's just Mi 9 Pro, so how do I know if my Mi 9 it's the Pro version, and if it's not, what could go wrong if I try to install the Pro into a no Pro Mi 9? I'm actually running the Global Miui 12.0

hello guys,
last year my sister gifted to me a Mi 9, and with the Miui 14 being released, I was wondering if there's a potencial rom update to my phone.
so i was looking into the available roms, and there's just Mi 9 Pro, so how do I know if my Mi 9 it's the Pro version, and if it's not, what could go wrong if I try to install the Pro into a no Pro Mi 9? I'm actually running the Global Miui 12.0
Mi 9 and mi 9 pro are different devices. If you try to install 9 pro rom on 9, your phone will be hard bricked.

Reactions: iglisboa
hello guys,
Hello. I have too a Mi9, it stopped at MIUI 12.5. it's running xiaomi.eu. A great smartphone and great MIUI version.
You should take a look in settings, my device and confirm which one you have, and you have to be really sure about it because as have already been told, you can brick it.

Reactions: iglisboa
Did you get a notification about a new update, would you be happier if you didn't?
Yes, a notification means nothing for me just like your commentary.

I log on to this site every day to check for updates.

I asking about this update notification because it is the only way that I can update my phone, since I don't know how to update by fastboot, and as far as I know there is no way to install a fastboot rom without losing all data on the device.

So, a tip for you, when you have nothing to add, it's better to keep quiet, ok?

If you do not get notification, how would you know that there is an updated ROM for your device?!
Or anybody else

Since this thread is for various devices and Stable versions are not released at once but for one by one device, there would be no post here - only if some other user with the same device writes about

I asking about this update notification because it is the only way that I can update my phone, since I don't know how to update by fastboot, and as far as I know there is no way to install a fastboot rom without losing all data on the device. And as every time I received this notification I updated it through the device itself, I came here to ask if anyone else had the offline mirror problem or if it was a problem only here, understand?

Hello. I have too a Mi9, it stopped at MIUI 12.5. it's running xiaomi.eu. A great smartphone and great MIUI version.
You should take a look in settings, my device and confirm which one you have, and you have to be really sure about it because as have already been told, you can brick it.
thanks for the replies
so do you think it's worth updating from 12.0 to 12.5? I found out it's the Mi 9, not pro

I asking about this update notification because it is the only way that I can update my phone, since I don't know how to update by fastboot, and as far as I know there is no way to install a fastboot rom without losing all data on the device. And as every time I received this notification I updated it through the device itself, I came here to ask if anyone else had the offline mirror problem or if it was a problem only here, understand?
General instructions for fastboot installation method are in the post #1 (manually download the latest ROM for your device to your PC from the download link, unzip on the PC, find bat scripts and run the right script over the fastboot)

Since you will be updating Xiaomi.eu, use the script windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat and that will not factory reset your device, hence no loosing data here

Also, your bootloader is already unlocked (since you have Xiaomi.eu installed). Therefore, you will not unlock the bootloader again - hence no loosing sata from that side either (if that's what you were afraid of)

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
thanks for the replies
so do you think it's worth updating from 12.0 to 12.5? I found out it's the Mi 9, not pro
The change from 12.0 to 12.5 itself is not a huge leap, but the difference between MIUI Global to Xiaomi.eu is noticeable. A different dialer/messaging app, no bloatware apps, battery friendly and all the perks you see on the first page of this forum even if it is MIUI 13

Reactions: Ivan_Bonev
Hey!
My poco f3(13.0.9 stable) is restarting when i activate Bluetooth or location and is booting twrp recovery, after i reboot the system in twrp it goes back to normal but i need to deactivate the Bluetooth or location quickly if not, it's restart again in twrp

Hi!
I just installed this clean version of MIUI a few days ago and I have noticed from the beginning that the audio recordings in WhatsApp or Telegram, for example, are very low.
I have tried to disable bluetooth, to clean the mobile cache from recovery, I have disabled and re-enabled the "hey google" in the assistant. I have also tried physically cleaning the microphone. Nothing has worked. I have a vayu (X3 Pro) and the micro worked correctly with the previous version 12.5
Any idea?
After clean install of ROM the problem apparently dissapeared, but today... same again... Any fix or config that I can try?

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

If I install miui 13 stable will I eventually get the ability to update to miui 14 stable by simply updating the phone (like what happens when you're using the original manufacturer rom)? Or will I have to do a clean install?

I'm currently using an AOSP android 11 rom on my F3 and would like to start using xiaomi.eu so I was wondering if I can go straight from AOSP to EU or do I have to install legitimate miui first and then install EU?

Lastly, if I'm using the EU rom I don't need to worry about updating the firmware separately because it comes with firmware right?

Thank you.

Hello everyone,

If I install miui 13 stable will I eventually get the ability to update to miui 14 stable by simply updating the phone (like what happens when you're using the original manufacturer rom)? Or will I have to do a clean install?

I'm currently using an AOSP android 11 rom on my F3 and would like to start using xiaomi.eu so I was wondering if I can go straight from AOSP to EU or do I have to install legitimate miui first and then install EU?

Lastly, if I'm using the EU rom I don't need to worry about updating the firmware separately because it comes with firmware right?

Thank you.
Hi, you can install eu 13.0.9 stable rom with twrp 3.7.0 skkk. You need to do a factory reset in twrp, then flash the rom and then format data from the wipe options. Miui 14 is not released yet, but once it is released, you can upgrade to stable 14 without data loss. Of course, if you have a fastboot rom, you have to do it with a computer. But at the moment, weekly develop fastboot roms are published on the forum, you can install them if you want. There is no system app updater in miui 13 eu rom. Developers also do not recommend updating apps.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
First version of Xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 is released with Fastboot type installation, hence it won't be like OTA upgrade - you will have to use PC and Fastboot.
For the subsequent updates if MIUI 14 it would depend on the availability of custom recoveries supporting MIUI 14 for the particular device

Nevertheless, Format Data is not needed when updating (only when first time installing Xiaomi.eu)

Also, Xiaomi.eu is not like AOSP ROMs, there are no separate firmware updates, all comes together in the Xiaomi.eu ROM ZIP installation, no matter is it Recovery or Fastboot type

General instructions for fastboot installation method are in the post #1 (manually download the latest ROM for your device to your PC from the download link, unzip on the PC, find bat scripts and run the right script over the fastboot)

Since you will be updating Xiaomi.eu, use the script windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat and that will not factory reset your device, hence no loosing data here

Also, your bootloader is already unlocked (since you have Xiaomi.eu installed). Therefore, you will not unlock the bootloader again - hence no loosing sata from that side either (if that's what you were afraid of)
Thank you so much for your instructions.

I already downloaded the rom and I feel safe to do the update now. So thank you very much for your help. This is the purpose of a community, people helping each other.

My last question is: don't I need to do a clean install with data wipe even if I'm going from Android 11 (my current system) to Android 12 (the system on the update that I'have downloaded)?

Reactions: zgfg12
Thank you so much for your instructions.

I already downloaded the rom and I feel safe to do the update now. So thank you very much for your help. This is the purpose of a community, people helping each other.

My last question is: don't I need to do a clean install with data wipe even if I'm going from Android 11 (my current system) to Android 12 (the system on the update that I'have downloaded)?

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Hey guys. My mom's note 9s (curtana) is on 12.5.6 and after a few months I checked her phone and saw that vie OTA 13.0.2 is available. Can I just update or do I need latest twrp?

Hello everyone.
I have a Xiaomi 12T Pro.
Can some tell me why I have this update pending but it doesn't download anything.
Can someone explain?
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-24-16-41-58-341_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-16-41-58-341_com.android.updater.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_2022-12-24-16-39-40-071_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-16-39-40-071_com.android.updater.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_2022-12-24-16-43-14-380_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-16-43-14-380_com.android.updater.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 147
Hi everyone, I bought a Xiaomi 12S pro with ROM v13.0.12.0 SLECNXM and TWRP already installed and I'm wanting to update it to xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_V13.0.18.0.SLECNXM_v13-12.zip, to fix some problem related with Android auto not displaying.

I have this TWRP installed
Screenshot_2022-12-24-16-35-45.png

But when I go into install/ select the zipped ROM file and use the slider to begin the flashing it display the text below and it restarts TWRP (too fast to be able to take the screenshot with all the messages, so I filmed it)

then it takes me to TWRP logo, as if you were rebooting into recovery mode. Thanks in advance !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-24-15-35-16-320_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-15-35-16-320_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I bought a Xiaomi 12S pro with ROM v13.0.12.0 SLECNXM and TWRP already installed and I'm wanting to update it to xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_V13.0.18.0.SLECNXM_v13-12.zip, to fix some problem related with Android auto not displaying.

I have this TWRP installed
View attachment 45280

But when I go into install/ select the zipped ROM file and use the slider to begin the flashing it display the text below and it restarts TWRP (too fast to be able to take the screenshot with all the messages, so I filmed it)

then it takes me to TWRP logo, as if you were rebooting into recovery mode. Thanks in advance !
Try to update your TWRP first:
If the issue continues, disable "auto-reboot" and show us the output.

Just downloaded and OTA update for 12S Ultra and after download and pressing button ...check MD5 it pops a message that I have to use Fastboot for A12 updates via PC.
Is it something new from previous updates which were done via TWRP without PC involved.
Maybe anyone has asked about this and got answers, but I am sorry-could not find such thread...