MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hi , I just update from 13.0.16 to 0.18 via twrp but got an error failed to mount /system_root (invalid argument) , But i successful update to 0.18 Do i need to flash it again?
( Sorry for my english , its not my first language )
@Igor Eisberg , I also had the same error as @Equinox. After reboot to system everything appear to be fine, and it was indeed updated to 13.0.18.
For what it's worth I just repeated the instalation, with no errors at all. Thanks

Hi . Anybody here who stays on miui 12 because better battery than miui 13 ?
I'm searching for the best rom or miui version in terms of battery .
Thanks

Hey, I try to update from 13.0.16 to 0.18 via "my device" (RN10 Pro). It finds the update but when I click on download it looks for an update but then nothing happens. Yesterday I got a MD5Sum fault. Did you remove the update? Or is there a general problem with this update?

I've read that the Note 10 is supported.
I don't have clear if it is the 4G or 5G version or both of them?

It's not hard to figure out the code name of your phone and cross reference it with the list in the first post...

Considering how many absolutely different devices there are in the Redmi Note 10 family, I'd check which one specifically you have.
Quickest way is probably with AIDA64 -> System -> Device.

As far as I'm aware, Redmi Note 10 5G is a MediaTek SoC-based device, which means it's not supported.

Reactions: mik101
Hi guys! Someone have a problem with Android Auto ? I cant connect to my xiaomi but I can do to my old Samsung J6.

When im plug the usb, my xiaomi dont do anything.

Someone can help me pls?

Hi guys! Someone have a problem with Android Auto ? I cant connect to my xiaomi but I can do to my old Samsung J6.

When im plug the usb, my xiaomi dont do anything.

Someone can help me pls?
Which device? It always worked fine on MIUI 13 on my Poco F3 (Alioth).

Is it ok to downgrade xiaomi.eu 14 stable to xiaomi.eu 13 stable on xiaomi 11T pro without problems and without twrp? Thank you.

you have stable or weekly version?
Haven't run MIUI13.eu since December. I used to have stable on one of my F3 and dev on the other. Android auto always worked fine on both. I'm running MIUI14.eu dev on both of them now.

Is it ok to downgrade xiaomi.eu 14 stable to xiaomi.eu 13 stable on xiaomi 11T pro without problems and without twrp? Thank you.
You must wipe or you'll have issues.
If there's a fastboot or hybrid rom for your device then you can do it without TWRP. If not, then no.

You must wipe or you'll have issues.
If there's a fastboot or hybrid rom for your device then you can do it without TWRP. If not, then no.
It has fastboot. Should i use this? 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat'? Just like the first flash? Will i get anti roll back error? Thank you and godbless!

It has fastboot. Should i use this? 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat'? Just like the first flash? Will i get anti roll back error? Thank you and godbless!
That would be the easiest way to go. Just make sure you back up any important data you have on the device first, as this will be a clean flash.
No you won't trigger an anti roll back error with the .EU roms.

Hello I flashed to xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 stable rom from china stable rom with data wipe today and everything is working smoothly as far as i see but my phone model number changed to 2201116sg from 2201116sc and cpu name is also in chinese. Is this normal? Glow charging animation also doesn't work and showing blurry big lightning pic. It's my first time flashing this rom so if I'm missing something please let me know... Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-10-00-47-40-531_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-10-00-47-40-531_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at sourceforge, the latest MIUI 13 update for Redmi Note 10 Pro is V13.0.18.0.SKFMIXM. But the updater in the phone is telling me that there is a newer version. It's called V14.0.1.0.TKFMIXM. I noticed that it's (T)KFMIXM instead of (S)KFMIXM. Is this just an error?

edit. Nvm. The update screen is saying it's MIUI 13 but I think it's for MIUI 14.

Last edited:
No, it's not a mistake.

The latest ROM is MIUI 14 version with android 13.

Reactions: SupremeEve
Looking at sourceforge, the latest MIUI 13 update for Redmi Note 10 Pro is V13.0.18.0.SKFMIXM. But the updater in the phone is telling me that there is a newer version. It's called V14.0.1.0.TKFMIXM. I noticed that it's (T)KFMIXM instead of (S)KFMIXM. Is this just an error?
"S" stands for Android "S" (12), "T" stands for Android "T" (13)...

Reactions: SupremeEve
Hello everyone! I'm running into an issue trying to get my Poco F2 Pro from the EOL weekly to the latest stable. The installation with TWRP seems to go fine, but when I try to restore my backup I get these errors at the very end.

failed to mount /system_root (invalid argument)
failed to mount /system_ext (invalid argument)
failed to mount /product (invalid argument)
failed to mount /vendor (invalid argument)
failed to mount /odm (invalid argument)

Am I missing something obvious? I've always done the same when going to a different version of the same rom with no issues, but last time was a while ago, so I might have overlooked something