MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

No, it has no connection. The files are in ZIP, but they are "hybrid" ROMs that can be installed in TWRP or fastboot.
It looks like "weekly" ROMs are currently only released for devices with Snapdragon 8**** chipsets.
Looks like it but makes no sense. I don't think there are any problems releasing weekly roms for other devices.

It wouldn't be a problem, but the decisive thing is Xiaomi's decision for which device it will release the "weekly" ROM.
Xiaomi has stopped releasing Weekly ROMs in 2022.
Since then, it uses xiaomi.eu as the basis for "weekly" releases of "Public Beta" DEV ROMs.

Last edited:
can i use the Redmi K60 rom on my poco f5 pro? i thought so because its like that in the weekly roms
The Stable isn't optimized for POCO F5 Pro yet, so Voice Match won't work when the screen is off and the device will identify as the Chinese Redmi K60 model.

Reactions: Ratzfatz
Hello. Guys, I have a small question.

Phone is Xiaomi 13 Global version. Codename is "fuxi".
My rom at the moment is stable "xiaomi.eu_multi_FUXI_V14.0.24.0.TMCCNXM_v14-13"

The question is why "Updater app" says there is no any updates? However on the download page i found new version 14.0.27.0

Updater app doesn't work properly?

Last edited:
Flashed dirty latest stabil on stabil on Mi11 Pro.After i patched boot img and flashed for Magisk wifi and camera is broken.

Last edited:
So there's a an issue that i had for almost 2 years using xiaomi.eu,
The game turbo slide in games gave me all the time only the very neutered version of it (you can see in the added photo).
Now what i discovered just this week that this happens only in RTL languages,
When i switched to english it worked perfectly with the full version.
I guess the solution for that is pretty easy in software but im no developer so I can't really tell.
I tried before to see if someone talked about this issue in the forum but didn't found something so im posting that,
Thank you for your great work, im using xiaomi.eu back from my mi 9 to the mi 10, 11 and now im on the 12 pro.
IMG_20230529_173447_066.jpg

Hi @Igor Eisberg
Mi 11 Lite (courbet)
14.0.3.0 (upgrade from 14.0.2.0)
Bootloop into TWRP again and again
TWRP log:
“Android Rescue Party trigger! Wipe data and caches and/or clean-flash you ROM"
Wipes all where done, and clean flash was done too, but it all did not give any result.
Stuck on MI logo for 5-10 minutes and then returns into TWRP again and again with this red message “Android Rescue Party trigger! Wipe data and caches and/or clean-flash you ROM"

Please HELP ME!
Thanx

Last edited:
Diting on Xiaomi.Eu Stable V14.0.9.1. When I make a backup in Google One before upgrading, it is tagged as "Pixel 2". Therefore I cannot restore from this backup. What is the reason for this. Google Helpdesk could not yet provide an answer. the real code of the phone is: 22081212UG.

Hi @Igor Eisberg
Mi 11 Lite (courbet)
14.0.3.0 (upgrade from 14.0.2.0)
Bootloop into TWRP again and again
TWRP log:
“Android Rescue Party trigger! Wipe data and caches and/or clean-flash you ROM"
Please HELP ME!
Thanx
The error literally says that you have to Wipe Data and Cache or Clean flash the ROM

The error literally says that you have to Wipe Data and Cache or Clean flash the ROM
The fact is that this was all done, but it did not give any result.
Wipes all where done, and clean flash was done too, but it all did not give any result.
Stuck on MI logo for 5-10 minutes and then returns into TWRP again and again with this red message “Android Rescue Party trigger! Wipe data and caches and/or clean-flash you ROM"

Last edited:
The fact is that this was all done, but it did not give any result.
Hmm. Try to do a clean flash by using the Fastboot method

Diting on Xiaomi.Eu Stable V14.0.9.1. When I make a backup in Google One before upgrading, it is tagged as "Pixel 2". Therefore I cannot restore from this backup. What is the reason for this. Google Helpdesk could not yet provide an answer. the real code of the phone is: 22081212UG.
The reason for this is that you will never pass SafetyNet if the true model name of your device is exposed to Play services, because your bootloader is unlocked.
There is no other way.

Reactions: banie01 and Krepsz
The reason for this is that you will never pass SafetyNet if the true model name of your device is exposed to Play services, because your bootloader is unlocked.
There is no other way.
Then what you're claim is that none Xiaomi model once named like "Pixel 2" can do and restore backups from Google One (Google Drive) when Xiaomi.EU ROM installed. Did I understand correctly?

Xiaomi 12 weekly ROM.
I have no problem restoring a backup from Google.
Backup created is Pixel 2. The backup will be created automatically.

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2023-05-30 162312.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2023-05-30 162312.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: Birraque
Xiaomi 12 weekly ROM.
I have no problem restoring a backup from Google.
Backup created is Pixel 2. The backup will be created automatically.
Thanks for your always prompt and clear answers.
That's why I'm asking for some clarification from Dev.
The Google Backup issue when on Xiaomi.EU still a unsolved mystery for me.

Reactions: Smaritz
Hi! I can't set any video as a live/video wallpaper. What video format do I need for it to work again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-30-23-52-36-172_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-30-23-52-36-172_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 88
Then what you're claim is that none Xiaomi model once named like "Pixel 2" can do and restore backups from Google One (Google Drive) when Xiaomi.EU ROM installed. Did I understand correctly?
I suggest that you don't try to "paraphrase" what I'm saying.
We have no influence on how Google apps or online services behave.

Reactions: Spookie