MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Yes, I successfully installed the previous version without data loss :)
I can't even go back to 14.0.2 because now both eu version and stock miui go into bootloop once I try to do the Google restore process. Whenever I try to finish the setup it goes into bootloop. I have never heard of this before, it even does it when I flashed the stock miui, please HELP.

Could this be the issue? on the latest Courbet update (14.0.3)

Attachments

• photo_5154623928671513576_y.jpg
    photo_5154623928671513576_y.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 234
Sure, unless you are fishing for an answer to a question for which I don't have an answer, otherwise I would've answered.
You are mistaking eu's contributors like me with trolls. I always volunteered my best to provide you with valuable inputs to improve and facilitate your work. I understand that you're overloaded as the "one" Leader Developer but don't be so reactive shooting the messenger. To be transparent, clear and direct with the rom's issues only will strongly encourage the community users to contribute more.

No, lmao... stop playing around...
then what is? cause im not the only person facing this issue....we've flashed it every way ya recommended and nothing. please help.

btw.....since I tried 14.0.3 now 14.0.2 bootloops after I begin the google setup.

then what is? cause im not the only person facing this issue....we've flashed it every way ya recommended and nothing. please help.

btw.....since I tried 14.0.3 now 14.0.2 bootloops after I begin the google setup.
You have not provided any logs, so I don't know.

You are mistaking eu's contributors like me with trolls. I always volunteered my best to provide you with valuable inputs to improve and facilitate your work. I understand that you're overloaded as the "one" Leader Developer but don't be so reactive shooting the messenger. To be transparent, clear and direct with the rom's issues only will strongly encourage the community users to contribute more.
The Pixel 2 naming have been explained dozens on times on the forum, including many times by Igor Eisberg. I honestly find it a little disheartening for the EU team that being nice to the users, and trying to reformulate the answer , instead of just saying people to search, start it's own debate for nothing..

Who ran into the problem of Google Pay (Wallet) on firmware Mi10 umi 14.0.3.0 xiaomi.eu? When paying through the terminal, all the cards fly off and shows that there are no cards, add a card, the reader trigger signal is present.
I checked it in two different outlets and rebooted the phone, there are no updates to Google Pay.

Hi, first of all, thank you for all your work!

I have a question: Is anyone experiencing troubles with VoLTE calls on the Xiaomi 12 Cupid running the latest stable MIUI 14 EU? I have even activated the option for Wi-Fi calls, but no wifi calls by Wifi, LTE or 5G....

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, first of all, thank you for all your work!

I have a question: Is anyone experiencing troubles with VoLTE calls on the Xiaomi 12 Cupid running the latest stable MIUI 14 EU? I have even activated the option for Wi-Fi calls, but no wifi calls by Wifi, LTE or 5G....

Thank you!
Did you try out this ? https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/solved-xiaomi-12-pro-v14-0-22-12-26-dev_v14-13-volte.67803/

If that doesn't work, you may use the search function, there are lots of threads about voLTE problems, perhaps you find something helpful.

Reactions: katerpanne
The Pixel 2 naming have been explained dozens on times on the forum, including many times by Igor Eisberg. I honestly find it a little disheartening for the EU team that being nice to the users, and trying to reformulate the answer , instead of just saying people to search, start it's own debate for nothing..
This is not the case. I'm always reliably reporting new issues. But the commitment in addressing it or clear and polite responses have been fewer than expected from Mr "only" Leader Developer. The MIUI.eu is far away better than Stock MIUI but must not forget to keep improving and kicking some bugs to be on Top.

שָׁלוֹם

EDITED: My Bad! (annex)

Mr "only" Leader Developer => "Mr The Only Developer"

Attachments

• IMG_20230531_174314.jpg
    IMG_20230531_174314.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
This is not the case. I'm always reliably reporting new issues. But the commitment in addressing it or clear and polite responses have been fewer than expected from Mr "only" Leader Developer. The MIUI.eu is far away better than Stock MIUI but must not forget to keep improving and kicking some bugs to be on Top.

שָׁלוֹם
First of all, I apologize for interfering here, but the Pixel 2 "problem" has been discussed many times in this forum, here is just a small selection of examples:

So Igor Eisberg has explained this "issue" (which isn't one) quiet often here.

My Wifi is not connecting consitently. If i let it sit for a while it connects. Sometimes even for a few minutes. I let the mainbaord swap and the issue continues. I have tried everything and still no answer on how to fix it. Pls help

Mi 11 Lite 4G , code name Courbet
Bootloop error, I tried many ways but it still shows the MI logo and automatically enters twrp or Miui original recovery a few minutes later, I really hope this can be fixed

Last edited:
First of all, I apologize for interfering here, but the Pixel 2 "problem" has been discussed many times in this forum, here is just a small selection of examples:

So Igor Eisberg has explained this "issue" (which isn't one) quiet often here.
What is being discussed here has nothing to do with "Pixel 2". It is a behavior regardless of the issue reported.
Search and you find what I'm talking about...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto
On Mi 11 Ultra:
I updated twrp to V7.7_A13 and tried to update the stable Rom to the lastest Version.
Now trying to rebbot into system, twrp said that "no Os is installed" and the phone keeps rebooting into fastboot or I force into twrp where I get some red errors that it failed to mount some folders due to "invalid argument"

Can somebody please help me what to do?

Resolved: Flashed the Rom again via fastboot and that resolved the bootloop

Last edited:
I'm always reliably reporting new issues.
No one forced you to "reliably report new issues", you appointed yourself to that 'role'.

But the commitment in addressing it or clear and polite responses have been fewer than expected from Mr "only" Leader Developer.
Excuse me, are you my employer? This is literally a hobby. What commitment are you even talking about?
The nerve to "expect" something from what's already being given out for free is astounding.
Not sure why you used the "only" in quotes when this is accurate, and is a major reason why I can't be giving out "clear and polite responses" to you all day, my free time is already spent.

What is being discussed here has nothing to do with "Pixel 2". It is a behavior regardless of the issue reported.
Search and you find what I'm talking about...
Yes, it does...
Diting on Xiaomi.Eu Stable V14.0.9.1. When I make a backup in Google One before upgrading, it is tagged as "Pixel 2". Therefore I cannot restore from this backup. What is the reason for this. Google Helpdesk could not yet provide an answer. the real code of the phone is: 22081212UG.
He literally blames the "Pixel 2" thing for his inability to restore from a backup, and I explained the naming thing. You somehow inferred from my explanation that "none Xiaomi model once named like "Pixel 2" can do and restore backups from Google One", when I never said that it's necessarily related (because I have no idea, I don't work for Google).

I think everyone should calm down.
Users of xiaomi.eu ROM should be aware that xiaomi.eu ROM exists only because it is a hobby of a few enthusiasts.
When these people stop enjoying it, you will only be left with the official ROM and then you can communicate directly with Xiaomi in this way.
We as users can only be grateful for their work and report our impressions (errors) without any demands.

It is not tolerable for developers etc. to keep answering repeated questions and pretending to be decent after the work done on the ROM. Which doesn't exactly motivate developers to continue working on ROMs.

Hello... I upgraded my device redmi note 11e pro from miui 13 13.0.4 to miui 14 14.0.1 stable and here are the bugs i found that's still not fixed yet.

1. Charging animation glow in miui 13 show only 360p big charging icon but now in miui 14 it show charging percentage like in flow animation but without animation backgrounds.
2. Dynamic wallpapers downloaded in wallpaper setting still doesn't work and say this video doesn't support.
3. Google photo backup in gallery app still doesn't work and say couldn't turn on google photo backup.

Reactions: sweetfajardo
Dude, try to read the installation step before proceed at #1
Worked like a charm.... sorry don't have much time to read all the threads... i figured that fastboot roms have to be installed via mi flash... apparently not. Great work guys, thanks for the great rom and a novel way to flash roms. Smaller image is always a good idea.
Although the rom is much faster than the stock one or the indonesia global that i used to have on this phone the speed and responsiveness of the phone is nowhere near the old MI MAX 2 with your rom on android 7.1. Also the battery life can't be compared, it's almost double in mi max 2 although both phones have a battery of similar capacity on paper and note 12 has a smaller and also, on paper, more advanced display and hardware than mi max 2 used to have. Too bad, one would think that surely a brand new phone must be faster and lasts longer than a six year old one. Apparently this is no longer the case with xiaomi's new phones. Also the build quality is much better on older phones. I don't think that this flimsy note 12 will last more than a year.... or maybe that is what xiaomi is aiming for?

I think everyone should calm down.
Users of xiaomi.eu ROM should be aware that xiaomi.eu ROM exists only because it is a hobby of a few enthusiasts.
When these people stop enjoying it, you will only be left with the official ROM and then you can communicate directly with Xiaomi in this way.
We as users can only be grateful for their work and report our impressions (errors) without any demands.

It is not tolerable for developers etc. to keep answering repeated questions and pretending to be decent after the work done on the ROM. Which doesn't exactly motivate developers to continue working on ROMs.
Just like you, @katerpanne and many others in this Forum I contribute with my time for free to help other users. It's the spirit of the community, isn't it? Commitment to improve, debug issues that sometimes could come from EU's customizations and answers questions from users. But being polite and respectful with our effort isn't optional for me.

Last edited:
One question, I'm now in 14.0.6.0 on my Mi 11 Ultra and is not working really good (some freezes on launcher and not able to pay with Wallet), there is a new version, 14.0.9.0, I want to try if this version is ok or not, in case of worst result, can I reflash 14.0.6.0 without need to wipe data?