MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello. Guys, I have a small question.

Phone is Xiaomi 13 Global version. Codename is "fuxi".
My rom at the moment is stable "xiaomi.eu_multi_FUXI_V14.0.24.0.TMCCNXM_v14-13"

The question is why "Updater app" says there is no any updates? However on the download page i found new version 14.0.27.0

Updater app doesn't work properly?
Any ideas?

xiaomi.eu ROMs have OTA function. However, an error may occur.
Yes, XEU have OTA function (it will notify whenever update is available and download full rom).
However, for some reason, OTA is not working for Xiaomi 13: V14.0.24.0.TMCCNXM -> V14.0.27.0.TMCCNXM
Looks like this is a bug.
Staff members, please take a note and revert with your comments.
Thanks.

Intresting remark. XEU rom for Xiaomi 13 based on China rom. And latest official China rom is V14.0.24.0.TMCCNXM. I have no idea, how XEU got newer version. There were no rolled back roms.

Last edited:
Yes, XEU have OTA function (it will notify whenever update is available and download full rom).
However, for some reason, OTA is not working for Xiaomi 13: V14.0.24.0.TMCCNXM -> V14.0.27.0.TMCCNXM
Looks like this is a bug.
Staff members, please take a note and revert with your comments.
Thanks.
Do you have access to: https://miuipolska.pl/ ?
From there you will get the info if a newer version is available

Please write in more detail what you did and do you have magisk modules installed ?
Before updating it is recommended to disable the magisk modules.
i am not root , i just install eu rom in fastboot from global rom . I install the global rom with mi flash and use it normally. EU Rom when I finished installing the rom and booted it up, it only boots to the MI logo for a while then automatically enters recovery

Please write in more detail what you did and do you have magisk modules installed ?
Before updating it is recommended to disable the magisk modules.
I already wrote few times nobody sees :D
No magisk, no root, nothing else more than this rom. I tried via OTA, also manually download file nothing works.

Ok so i need to update twrp in order to use OTA update. But when I use fastboot update i dont have to consider twrp right?

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk
Yes, best to update your TWRP to the latest to flash/update the ROM via recovery.

Else use Fastboot method to update ROM via using the update script file in ROM.

how is that gonna work when the system won't boot? i repeat.....IM A NOOB! YA KEEP GIVING LINKS LIKE THAT S**T MEANS SOMETHING, it doesn't! i rather you not answer me then give some half a** answer all the time because you think you are too important to help people who know nothing about custom roms.
You wrote that the smartphone goes into Bootloop WHEN you do the Google restore process. So if you flash the ROM again and don't do the Google restore process, the system should start. Now flash the ROM correctly again and follow this guide : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-logging-with-adb-logcat.63684/ Then post the logfile here and that's it. The Dev can't fix an issue without having a logfile, it's just like going to a doctor and tell him that you are ill, without telling him your symptoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor Eisberg
I am an American living in China. I bought a Mi 13Pro some time ago. After waiting for 168 hours, I unlocked the bootloader and flashed eu rom.Then I have installed a lot of Chinese apps and I often clean system launcher's data. Then the second page of system launcher will generate a MoreApps folder, many Chinese apps have been moved to it, which looks ugly. After rooting, I tried to decompile the system launcher to modify the layout and then replace the pre-installed one, but I failed, suggesting that the erofs partition can only be read. Then I switched to the second space and the layout of system launcher was messier and uglier. I hope that eu rom next version can remove the MoreApps folder of the first space and adjust the system launcher layout of the second space. The launcher in my phone is factory version and I haven't done any updates.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-01-22-15-20-673_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-01-22-15-20-673_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_2023-06-01-22-12-32-251_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-01-22-12-32-251_com.miui.home.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 192
I already wrote few times nobody sees :D
No magisk, no root, nothing else more than this rom. I tried via OTA, also manually download file nothing works.
Those are not "details", just descriptions of a vague issue. Without logs, nothing can be done. We don't have that device to do any debugging ourselves.

I am an American living in China. I bought a Mi 13Pro some time ago. After waiting for 168 hours, I unlocked the bootloader and flashed eu rom.Then I have installed a lot of Chinese apps and I often clean system launcher's data. Then the second page of system launcher will generate a MoreApps folder, many Chinese apps have been moved to it, which looks ugly. After rooting, I tried to decompile the system launcher to modify the layout and then replace the pre-installed one, but I failed, suggesting that the erofs partition can only be read. Then I switched to the second space and the layout of system launcher was messier and uglier. I hope that eu rom next version can remove the MoreApps folder of the first space and adjust the system launcher layout of the second space. The launcher in my phone is factory version and I haven't done any updates.
While I understand your frustration, I'll remind that these ROMs are optimized for international users, mainly Europe. The ROMs are not tested using the China region setting or the Chinese language.

Those are not "details", just descriptions of a vague issue. Without logs, nothing can be done. We don't have that device to do any debugging ourselves.

While I understand your frustration, I'll remind that these ROMs are optimized for international users, mainly Europe. The ROMs are not tested using the China region setting or the Chinese language.
Although I work in China, I have been using AT&T SIM card and there are many friends around me who like eu. We can be the test users in China. Our appeal is to be able to remove the MoreApps folder on the second page of first space's system launcher and modify system launcher's layout of the second space. Please, please~

Buy you a coffee ~

Attachments

• iShot_2023-06-02_10.20.35.jpg
    iShot_2023-06-02_10.20.35.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 148
I hope next MIUI 14 update bring more features like 90 fps for supported devices like mi 11 series or dynamic refresh rate or lieca camera or more time then 10 minutes for screen timeout or stay display feature like the pixel using selfy cam like sensor maybe it's time for disabled waiting time no more waiting or protecting battery from full charge u can do a lot we need more features then charging effects it's not enough

I hope next MIUI 14 update bring more features like 90 fps for supported devices like mi 11 series or dynamic refresh rate or lieca camera or more time then 10 minutes for screen timeout or stay display feature like the pixel using selfy cam like sensor maybe it's time for disabled waiting time no more waiting or protecting battery from full charge u can do a lot we need more features then charging effects it's not enough

Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM
question......if im on mi 11 lite running stock miui 14.0.3................... if I flash the EU from 14.0.2 ............ is that a downgrade or would it be safe?

question......if im on mi 11 lite running stock miui 14.0.3................... if I flash the EU from 14.0.2 ............ is that a downgrade or would it be safe?
Bro almost everything is safe flashing Xiaomi roms. Try and if you found a problem use mi flash to back to stock.

Bro almost everything is safe flashing Xiaomi roms. Try and if you found a problem use mi flash to back to stock.
bruh.....im already on stock miui (14.0.3) Mi 11 Lite/Courbet....................i wanna flash the EU custom rom but the latest version (14.0.3) won't boot and causes bootloop for everyone I spoke to. So I wanna flash the EU custom from 14.0.2................now do you understand me?