MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

My apology. I thought the app is already included in the update. After install phone meets requiremets.
Thank a lot guys!

Is there any chance Google will screw with us again? I'm a bit scared to leave appartement without physical payment card only with phone...

I don't understand. I can see a new version (rebuilt) for my device using OTA (POCO X3 NFC), but trying to download at 99% always facing "error" and interrupts downloading. However I can't find any new version amongst the ones uploaded to sourceforge you've linked earlier. (I can see only 6 ROMs uploaded - none of the to my device)
Did I miss sg?
Where can I check the version number for my existing ROM? (I mean, I can see that MIUI V14.0.2.0 SJGMIXM stable, but where is the version number given by you, Guys?)

I don't understand. I can see a new version (rebuilt) for my device using OTA (POCO X3 NFC), but trying to download at 99% always facing "error" and interrupts downloading. However I can't find any new version amongst the ones uploaded to sourceforge you've linked earlier. (I can see only 6 ROMs uploaded - none of the to my device)
Did I miss sg?
Where can I check the version number for my existing ROM? (I mean, I can see that MIUI V14.0.2.0 SJGMIXM stable, but where is the version number given by you, Guys?)
Just wait till the reuploads are done and download from Sourceforge yourself

Reactions: paskoff
Just wait till the reuploads are done and download from Sourceforge yourself
OK, thx for your reply! Anyway, do you have any suggestion re the "build number"? Where can I check my existing one on my phone? As you can see, I really am not a geek...

ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from today will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..
How will this change affect the users who want to spoof with their own fingerprint? Will PlayIntegrityFix module still work with this new build?

How will this change affect the users who want to spoof with their own fingerprint? Will PlayIntegrityFix module still work with this new build?
No, Zygisk doesn't work. That is my experience with hyper os and the app is the same. Maybe i am wrong with my suggestion

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

OK, thx for your reply! Anyway, do you have any suggestion re the "build number"? Where can I check my existing one on my phone? As you can see, I really am not a geek...
The build number will likely be the same, its a rebuild of the same build.
Just check back at the mirror for your device rom.

Suddenly camera does not work anymore, all black. Xiaomi 13 rom 14.0.30.0

0eaeff019fc3b088ccaf58db1c9acb46.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there plans to implement the new Gpay fix for MIUI 13 stable roms ? I tried the apk with clearing data and it does not work. I am running 13.0.4.0 on Mi Note 10 lite.

Many thanks for the hard working! Please tell where can I downlaod the 14.0.5 rom for K40/POCO F3? This is the latest version that support Anti Flicker. Thanks!

@ingbrzy

No, Zygisk doesn't work. That is my experience with hyper os and the app is the same. Maybe i am wrong with my suggestion

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk
There are stable builds with MIUI 14, I don't really get this remark about HyperOS, but I'm sure Zygisk works fine.

No doubt that it works. The question is will it work with PlayIntegrityFix module + custom fingerprint now that new builds have the integrated auto-updating fix. It's a neat solution, but still adds an extra reliance on others. I'd rather use my own fingerprint. Will it still be possible?

Reactions: Msprg
No doubt that it works. The question is will it work with PlayIntegrityFix module + custom fingerprint now that new builds have the integrated auto-updating fix. It's a neat solution, but still adds an extra reliance on others. I'd rather use my own fingerprint. Will it still be possible?
I suppose it does if you don't install the extra apk.

I just installed Mix 4 14.0.8, the phone seems super snappy and responsive now. Also installed the APK, so far I'm not getting the Gpay warning message. I'll test with payment tomorrow.

Awesome work devs! :emoji_muscle:

Reactions: MaRiOcZ
Hi, I don't understand. I see that the MI 11 is in the list of compatible devices, but there's no rom available.