MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

There are stable builds with MIUI 14, I don't really get this remark about HyperOS, but I'm sure Zygisk works fine.
Ok, i clarifie my opinion as i suggest in the hole thread with logcats. I don't blame the rom creators for there work. I only say that Zygisk doesn't work with modules active who depends on Zygisk. Zygisk works without active active modules who depends on Zygisk. On the last weekly it works, on the new one not. Maybe something was changed. Not everyone use Magisk and Zygisk for net integrity fix for wallet or something like this. they use it as an example, to have some options more, to downgrade faulty apps and so on. I think that the normal use of Zygisk based moduls is an important point for some users. The wallet Problems are also go on my nerves, but i don't blame the guys who have Problems. I try to help the people and test stuff they do to help to fix Problems.
I respect your opinion, please respect my opinion for weekly builds.
I know that there are stabil builds, but the error occurred after the new patch and we can point on it.

Sorry, I think i was in hyper os thread. I will take a look with stable version if the same error will come. Apologize my harsh posting
Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

With new update(reupolded rom) Google pay works now on my Xiaomi 12. Thanks

Superwitschi Designs

Last edited:
Not unless the devs changed something extra inside the ROM. Otherwise they could've just released an apk stand-alone without rebuilding all the releases.
Of course we had to change something in the ROMs. A stand-alone APK that has control over other apps is impossible.
If you uninstall updates for the "extra apk" it will go back to version "1" which opens up the possibility to use the Magisk module.
And it's not auto-updating if you uninstall it back to version "1".

Hi,
I installed the last rebuild version on my Xiaomi 13 Pro but the phone is still not certified on the play store and Netflix still can not be installed with play store...

Many thanks for the hard working! Please tell where can I downlaod the 14.0.5 rom for K40/POCO F3? This is the latest version that support Anti Flicker. Thanks!

@ingbrzy

I made a Magisk module to enable Anti-flicker & 120 Hz by default on alioth.

Attachments

• Alioth_Screen_DCD+120_FPS-v1.1.2_10102.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: coolasshark
poco f5 i tried the app and reboot more than 5 times not certified i don't what to do more

after cleaning data and enable Zygik it works thanks

Last edited:
ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from today will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..
THank you for this and your hard work, Imma wait for my ROM VUEXG, can't wait to go back to EU rom again

Sorry for asking, but do we have to uninstall magisk + modules before installing the new ROMs with the apk?

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..
The team flies your thumbs up! (I made a beer!)

Reactions: ingbrzy
poco f5 i tried the app and reboot more than 5 times not certified i don't what to do more

after cleaning data and enable Zygik it works thanks
Hello! As I can see, you are using POCO F5, which device I can't find listed among the reuploaded ROM versions. Since I have a POCO X3 NFC with also not operating GPlay service I'm eager to try the rebuilt ROM + apk combo. Maybe I'm doing sg wrong, but can't see neither my, nor your device listed on SourceForg. How did you manage to do the upgrade? Where did you find your rebuilt ROM? Thxs in advance for your help!

Installed rebuild ROM for Poco F3. Google pay is not working, but can't download/find Netflix on Google play. Manually downloaded and updated XiaomiEU module apk, and Netflix keeps banned from store.

First batch uploaded

Installed rebuild ROM for Poco F3. Google pay is now working as well, but can't download/find Netflix on Playstore. Manually downloaded and updated your apk, and Netflix keeps banned from store.

Currently my Mix 4 says Play Store is not certified, but I cannot find out if it's actually preventing me from doing something.

I haven't tested gpay since yesterday's patch, I'll get to that later. So what is the implications of Play not being certified?

Currently my Mix 4 says Play Store is not certified, but I cannot find out if it's actually preventing me from doing something.

I haven't tested gpay since yesterday's patch, I'll get to that later. So what is the implications of Play not being certified?
You can't download all Apps. Netflix as example

I have Mi11Lite5gNE after updating to the latest rom found that zygisk with play integrity fix is not working anymore. Where can I find the latest rom for my device that could be rooted with all the hacks working as they should? Will I be able to update back to it without erasing everything?

Hi,

I'm rooted using Kitsune Magisk/Magisk Delta.

Can i dirty flash the updated ROM as well to use the apk feature while being rooted?

Or I can't use this feature as i want to be rooted.

You can't download all Apps. Netflix as example

clear DATA app Google Play > reboot device > install/update XiaomiEUModule.apk app > reboot device

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-03-10-14-03-952_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-03-10-14-03-952_com.android.vending.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 254