MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

After installing xiaomi.eu_multi_GARNET_V14.0.15.0.TNRCNXM_v14-13 redmi note 13 pro 5g I found the following bugs:
1. the image carousel does not work
2. mobile network does not work ( modem flash is needed to work)
3. the proximity sensor does not work
Can anyone help?

So I'm kinda new here (have been here before when I had a Mi 4 LTE), and I'm wondering if there is any support for the Poco M4 5G? The device codename is Light, but I can't find it anywhere in the supported devices list for both Hyper OS and MIUI. Is it not supported at all? I do see some posts about people running it on theirs, but as far as I can find it's only supported by the official (global) versions of MIU and Hyper OS. Am I missing something?

Stroopwafel

Devices with MediaTek SoC are not supported here.

Last edited:
Hello partners.Been searching but I don't see information on how to return to miui 14 from hyperOS,On my Redmi Note 13 pro.I know how to do it, but there is a problem with being on Android 14 and downgrading to Android 13.On my previous phone the fingerprint was damaged due to downgrading the Android version.That was just my doubt, otherwise I know how to do it through fastboot.Thank you and excuse my ignorance

Hello partners.Been searching but I don't see information on how to return to miui 14 from hyperOS,On my Redmi Note 13 pro.I know how to do it, but there is a problem with being on Android 14 and downgrading to Android 13.On my previous phone the fingerprint was damaged due to downgrading the Android version.That was just my doubt, otherwise I know how to do it through fastboot.Thank you and excuse my ignorance
If you do it with complete data clearing, then there is no problem.

Reactions: andygolf

Stroopwafel

Devices with MediaTek SoC are not supported here.
That makes sense then, too bad. I did find that the Poco M4 5G should receive an update to Hyper OS (global version), but I'm not sure when mine will get it (European version). I'll just wait for it then.
I wanted to install the xiaomi.eu version for the features and no ads in system apps. But it only takes a few minutes once after a reset to disable them anyway.

That makes sense then, too bad. I did find that the Poco M4 5G should receive an update to Hyper OS (global version), but I'm not sure when mine will get it (European version). I'll just wait for it then.
I wanted to install the xiaomi.eu version for the features and no ads in system apps. But it only takes a few minutes once after a reset to disable them anyway.
Official HyperOS update available for "Light"

I have install Xiaomi.eu GPay Module , however Gpay won't works. I'm using K40 POCO F3.

May I have guideline to make Gpay works ?

Official HyperOS update available for "Light"
Is that a website managed by Xiaomi themselves? I'm not too eager to install roms from unknown sources.
My phone runs the EEU version right now, and according to that website it's not yet available. It is available for the global version, but I'm not sure what the differences would be. Is it worth a factory reset to switch to the global version? Or should I just wait for the eeu version?

I am running 14.0.13 stable release on my 11 Ultra (star).

Everything was running fine until today and the phone locked up and screen went black. I restarted the phone but now wifi does not work.the phone just reports "wifi off". I can toggle the Wi-Fi switch but it just reversed to the office setting.

Any suggestions on what to do to get wifi working again?

Reactions: Arhangelisk
Hello everyone,
I accidentally installed the VEUXG_V14.0.6.0 rom on my redmi note 11e pro 5g.
To install the VEUX_V14.0.5.0 rom with fastboot, should I choose "first install with data format" or can I just do an update?
Or is it easier if I wait for the VEUX_V14.0.6.0 rom?

Thank you very much for your help!

I'm on latest stable release for xiaomi 12X (14.0.11.0). Will there be a newer version released or do I have to update to hyper OS stable?

I'm on latest stable release for xiaomi 12X (14.0.11.0). Will there be a newer version released or do I have to update to hyper OS stable?
I would not expect new MIUI releases when HyperOS is available for the device.

Reactions: Putti
The apk file for google pay fix is still not working for me. When using the phone wallet it just keeps vibrating and transaction not going through.
Im using Mi 10 5G

I have a bug with the file manager application, which does not let me share files in any way, is there a solution? since it won't let me uninstall the app, all this on a xiaomi 11TPro

Attachments

• Screenrecorder-2024-03-20-13-44-54-364.gif
    Screenrecorder-2024-03-20-13-44-54-364.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
Good afternoon, I just used the fastboot script to install the latest rom for redmi note 10 pro (sweet) and after the script exited my phone turned off and has remained off. I press the power button and all other button combos but nothing happens. I followed the installation instructions to the letter, is this expected
? How can I fix it?

I have install Xiaomi.eu GPay Module , however Gpay won't works. I'm using K40 POCO F3.

May I have guideline to make Gpay works ?
hey when you try is the device just do quick vibration and the payment does not goe through? I have same issue on my Mi 10 5G