MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi all,
since my switch to miui 14 stable I can no longer send images in MMS.
Even with roaming.
I own a Poco F4 (Munch)
I flashed in recovery mode (dirty)
do you need a clean install ?
sorry for my bad English
Thx

Last edited:
Hi all,
Even with roaming.
I own a Poco F4 (Munch)
sorry for my bad English
Thx
Check your call Agent Options , names APN

Hi all,
Even with roaming.
I own a Poco F4 (Munch)
sorry for my bad English
Thx
I have the same problem, with de munch

Hello, I have a Xiaomi 12 and since I installed Miui 14 I have a couple of problems.
When linking the phone with the PC, it gives me an incorrect pin error and I cannot link to pass files without connecting by cable.
I also have a problem with Android Auto and some applications that I get the message "no messages received while driving"

Has anyone else experienced these errors?
Any possible solution??

Thanks!!

Hi all,
Even with roaming.
I own a Poco F4 (Munch)
sorry for my bad English
Thx
You have to switch off mi messages under the messaging app and you will be fine

Has anyone managed to install the unofficial twrp recovery on poco X4 GT XAGA (V14.0.2.0 TLOCNXM)?

Maybe a random question here... I found that the rom has a Google Pixel certification so we can access the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* from GooglePlay, and that's great... is that possible to add the Samsung phones certification so we can use exclusive apps, like Samsung Members?

I don't have this problem on my Mix 4...
Found that was a plane company app (Azul) that was flashing my screen... on yesterday when I still had MIUI 13 this problem doesn't exist... I really use this app, but I'll have to deal with it until a new update.

I installed MIUI14 on my POCO X4 GT XAGA (V14.0.2.0 TLOCNXM) via fastboot and, to my surprise, there was no FM radio app, also couldn't launch com.miui.fm package from CIT (I tried to install the apk of the fm radio app from apkmiror and it didn't work either). I have had to go back to MIUI13 to enjoy the FM radio. Also, this update is good because it already appears in the specifications that it is the POCO X4 GT and not the Redmi Note 11T Pro, other things work correctly. Great job! But with improvements ;)

I installed MIUI14 on my POCO X4 GT XAGA (V14.0.2.0 TLOCNXM) via fastboot and, to my surprise, there was no FM radio app, also couldn't launch com.miui.fm package from CIT (I tried to install the apk of the fm radio app from apkmiror and it didn't work either). I have had to go back to MIUI13 to enjoy the FM radio. Also, this update is good because it already appears in the specifications that it is the POCO X4 GT and not the Redmi Note 11T Pro, other things work correctly. Great job! But with improvements ;)
No FM app? I'll take a look. According to sources like GSMArena, it's not even supposed to have FM radio. Strange.

No FM app? I'll take a look. According to sources like GSMArena, it's not even supposed to have FM radio. Strange.
LOL, well yes, in GSMArena it says that it doesn't have Radio... but I have haha

Here they say yes: https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/7a9959da

Sorry for the Spanish in the screenshots.
Screenshot_2023-01-13-03-00-32-510_com.miui.fm.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-13-03-00-28-246_com.miui.fm.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-13-03-00-01-035_com.android.settings.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-13-02-59-40-887_com.android.settings.jpg

LOL, well yes, in GSMArena it says that it doesn't have Radio... but I have haha

Here they say yes: https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/7a9959da

Sorry for the Spanish in the screenshots.
View attachment 45685View attachment 45684View attachment 45683View attachment 45682
Well that website is pure nonsense since it claims that Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12S Ultra, Redmi K50 and Redmi K50 Pro have FM radio as well, which is just false. But yes, FM radio exists on xaga and was removed accidentally because they renamed the relevant APK on Android 13 for some reason. I'll take care of it.

Any mirror link? Sourceforge is really slow atm. Only 100 kb/s. I have Gigabit internet so sasd.

Latest Stable reuploaded to fix missing FM function.

How did you install it? I'm currently on latest global. And installing MIUI via batch file shows error and reboots my phone. Can you help me? thanks! Did you unlock your bootloader first?

Last edited:
How did you install it? I'm currently on latest global. And installing MIUI via batch file shows error and reboots my phone. Can you help me? thanks! Did you unlock your bootloader first?
Yes, unlocking the bootloader first, which usually takes about 7 days with mi unlock, you have many videos on youtube on how to do it haha.

Hello ,
I'm thinkig about to try this MIUI version on my CUPID, currently on latest MIUI13 xiaomi.eu (V13.2.6.0). After installing that version that seemed ok but since several days i'm having issues with notifications again. (arrives only when app is opened) Even with autostart enabled, battery opt disabled.
I wonder if this version is OK in terms of notifications ? And any other known major bugs ?

Thanks,

Looking great! Can you please provide support for Mi11Lite 4G (courbet)?

Last edited:
Guys, I apologize, I don't want to be boring or break any rules, because I'm new here in the group.

NOTE: My device is fully original running MIUI Global Stable ROM 13.2.1.0 TLBMIXM

But I have two questions, before causing any problems on my Xiaomi 12 Pro Global (zeus MIXM) and having a paperweight in my hands.

1) Should I unlock the Bootloader of my device before installing the Stable ROM 14.0.6.0?

2) I already downloaded the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.6.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13-fastboot ROM, just unzip the compressed file and run the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat file with my device in fastboot mode?

grateful for the patience of all of you in the group.

Guys, I apologize, I don't want to be boring or break any rules, because I'm new here in the group.

NOTE: My device is fully original running MIUI Global Stable ROM 13.2.1.0 TLBMIXM

But I have two questions, before causing any problems on my Xiaomi 12 Pro Global (zeus MIXM) and having a paperweight in my hands.

1) Should I unlock the Bootloader of my device before installing the Stable ROM 14.0.6.0?

2) I already downloaded the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.6.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13-fastboot ROM, just unzip the compressed file and run the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat file with my device in fastboot mode?

grateful for the patience of all of you in the group.
1) Yes, bootloader must be unlocked to install custom ROM
2) Thats right