MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi all,
since my switch to miui 14 stable I can no longer send images in MMS.
Even with roaming.
I own a Poco F4 (Munch)
I flashed in recovery mode (dirty)
do you need a clean install ?
sorry for my bad English
Thx

Hello everyone and thank you for your replies.
I compared my apn with my wife's phone who has the same subscription as me and everything is identical.
I thought about doing a clean installation... or else I'm waiting for the next update to see it corrects the problem (I'm an orange operator in France)
Sorry for my bad english again ^^

Hello everyone, I'm trying to install update for MIX4 and having troubles. Now I have 13.0.4 stable by xiaomi.eu. I've already installed TWRP (twrp-3.7.0_12-2-odin-inkypen.img) and now trying to install MIUI. In the very beginning of installation it says "E3004 this package is for device: odin; this device is missi". I'm sure that I downloaded the correct one for my model and that my model is odin.
How can I fix it? Is there any way to update without losing data, or I have to wipe /data partition? Sorry for my stupid questions, doing it for the first time.

Hello everyone, I'm trying to install update for MIX4 and having troubles. Now I have 13.0.4 stable by xiaomi.eu. I've already installed TWRP (twrp-3.7.0_12-2-odin-inkypen.img) and now trying to install MIUI. In the very beginning of installation it says "E3004 this package is for device: odin; this device is missi". I'm sure that I downloaded the correct one for my model and that my model is odin.
How can I fix it? Is there any way to update without losing data, or I have to wipe /data partition? Sorry for my stupid questions, doing it for the first time.
Dude, there is no such error in twrp. Are you trying to install with flash tool? If your rom is a fastboot rom, extract the zip file to the folder and install the rom with the with update.bat option inside
Edit: your data is not deleted

Reactions: freestyle-flo
Dude, there is no such error in twrp. Are you trying to install with flash tool? If your rom is a fastboot rom, extract the zip file to the folder and install the rom with the with update.bat option inside
My rom is recovery rom. The error is in TWRP (check image).
So even if I wipe /data, everything will be ok?

Attachments

• 1673643843331.png
    1673643843331.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
Reactions: Darren Lim
My rom is recovery rom. The error is in TWRP (check image).

So even if I wipe /data, everything will be ok?
Dude, put the device in fastboot mode and type the command "fastboot getvar product" in the command line. Your phone's real codename will come out.

I'd try this TWRP instead: https://sourceforge.net/projects/re...twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.7_A13-odin-skkk.img/download

Reactions: Abbashady
I just need to open my twrp, choose "install recovery ramdisk" and choose this image? Or I need to delete installed one somehow?

I know how to install TWRP, the question is: should I do the same things to install another one, or firstly I need to delete already installed version?

Put the TWRP file on your phone and update in existing TWRP..
After TWRP update, choose to reboot into recovery.

Attachments

• Instalace_TWRP.png
    Instalace_TWRP.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: ARTER616
Hi, my Redmi Note11T pro (xaga) can not open 5G in Hong Kong, .....THX a lot
(reflash China rom can open 5G)

after fastbood install with data wipe, my orangeFox recovery got replaced with the stock one.
is it possible to install it back again ? does TWRP supported by android 13 ?

Hello everyone! there is 1 small problem on eu rom version in vietnamese language. starting from miui 13 eu vietnamese language all have font errors. hope this situation will be fixed in the next versions, thanks .

Reactions: mkokoyo
Hello everyone! there is 1 small problem on eu rom version in vietnamese language. starting from miui 13 eu vietnamese language all have font errors. hope this situation will be fixed in the next versions, thanks .
you may also have a problem with the language being Vietnamese.

Did you ever read first post? If not, please start there (translation issues). Thank you.

If you have permission to access the repository and still have the problem. I'm sorry, but in that case only "Format data" in recovery (TWRP) will help.