MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Don't know if I can report bugs here but I would like to say that the alarm is not working normally in the first update that there was for mi 11 (venus), (miui 14.0.8). The alarm rings but nothing appears on the screen so I can stop or snooze.

Hello,
My 12 Pro is stuck in Fastboot (orange letters), I tried to press power and vol+ to enter twrp but it didn't work, it reboots into Fastboot.

The last thing I did was flash the latest twrp:
twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.9_A13-zeus-skkk.img
With this command: fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

And if I try to boot it from CMD, I get the following error:
FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size')

Help please.
I had the same problem.

Had to put these commands in to repair it.

fastboot erase misc
fastboot set_active a

Hope it helps.

Nothing mentioned because of accu drain Out ?

My Mix 4 drain Out in a few hou

Nothing mentioned because of accu drain Out ?

My Mix 4 drain Out in a few hours
Everything working smooth with my Mix 4 expect what's app sometimes turn of the screen and have to restart the phone to turn the screen on and it doesn't happens always but only sometimes..

Reactions: freestyle-flo
Hello, dear, please help me to understand.
I have installed the rom via fastboot on my Mi12pro 2 days ago, I now see on the first page it says recovery. Does this means fastboot will no longer be avaiable?
Many thanks,

Hello, dear, please help me to understand.
I have installed the rom via fastboot on my Mi12pro 2 days ago, I now see on the first page it says recovery. Does this means fastboot will no longer be avaiable?
Many thanks,
which ROM version did you flash via fastboot, if its older Miui 13 need to use latest twrp and flash Miui 14 recovery via that , if its already Miui 14 can just do through OTA

which ROM version did you flash via fastboot, if its older Miui 13 need to use latest twrp and flash Miui 14 recovery via that , if its already Miui 14 can just do through OTA
Hello,
I have installed this: xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.6.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13-fastboot
manhy thanks,

Wouldn't that be a dirty flash because I am basically flashing new ROM over the old one without removing the old one.
it would update and keep current apps and files you have so not always data, guess once installed can always do factory reset , or in twrp do clean install when flashing new rom I cant remember the setting though

Wouldn't that be a dirty flash because I am basically flashing new ROM over the old one without removing the old one.
I've just made that few days ago with my mix 4 and everything works good. If you want to, you can wipe /data partiton as it said in this thread (button "wipe" in TWRP), but you will loose all your data.

Hi, please clarify to me. I have not installed any TWRP. will it install automaticaly via OTA? sorry I am little confused.
many thanks,

Paulo, you currently have the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.6.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13-fastboot version and in the next ROM updates you will have to do it no longer via fastboot, but twrp (or orangefox, you choose). What they meant is that next time you don't even need to come here to download the file, just download it via OTA, but you also need to install twrp from now on.

My Miui13->Miui14 update experience on a Mi11Ultra.

I got notified via updater app I've got new version.I tried to download but failed 'every mirror offline" or simething like that.
I started download manually from this topic, slowly but after 2 hours finished downloading.
I'm not sure I did the right way, but I rebooted into recovery mode which is a custom twrp recovery in my case.I installed TWRP earlier when I change China rom to EU Miui13.
I started Install (downloaded file selected) and waited to finish the whole process.I didn't erase/wipe anything!
Everything looks good expect the last 3 line where some errors appear 'unable to mount system_ext partiton' and two other mount error.
I felt little bit nervous, errors not good....
I tried to restart the device and got another warning 'no os installed!'
I did some google search WTF is this.The problem is exist but usually happened if deleted something by mistake.
I beleived I bricked my device at this point...
Dispite the warning, I proceded to restarted my device and waited the result.
Viola It booted with the Miui 14!

Quick impression:
Looks faster app response than Miui13
Some of my app push notification started to work which was not in 13!

Thank you for the team at xiaomi.eu!

Reactions: Franch
Paulo, you currently have the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.6.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13-fastboot version and in the next ROM updates you will have to do it no longer via fastboot, but twrp (or orangefox, you choose). What they meant is that next time you don't even need to come here to download the file, just download it via OTA, but you also need to install twrp from now on.
Ok, I get it now.
next time if I want to update I must first install manualy the TWRP, then manualy install the ROM, and afterwards it will update via OTA, correct?
many thanks, for your time and help