MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

In my case, it's the normal notifications that are having a problem as soon as I turn on my device's screen. In a matter of less than a second it goes back to normal but when I turn on the screen is like this duplicated (and I have noticed that only with gmail notifications).
Your case is worst than mine
But I can't see if somebody called me

• Sad
Reactions: samirglima
In my case, it's the normal notifications that are having a problem as soon as I turn on my device's screen. In a matter of less than a second it goes back to normal but when I turn on the screen is like this duplicated (and I have noticed that only with gmail notifications).
Same duplication here. CUPID 14.0.4

But it's strange, all my notifications work fine even if I have a call.
But just unanswered call don't work

But it's strange, all my notifications work fine even if I have a call.
But just unanswered call don't work
Do you use google or xiaomi dialer? In my case it's the google one and I saw that there is an option in the notifications for lost flames, here it is active. Check your notifications options in depth, see if something is disabled.

I am sending the image that although it is in Portuguese, I checked the missed calls option.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-19-11-22-07-186_com.android.settings~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-19-11-22-07-186_com.android.settings~2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 109
Do you use google or xiaomi dialer? In my case it's the google one and I saw that there is an option in the notifications for lost flames, here it is active. Check your notifications options in depth, see if something is disabled.

I am sending the image that although it is in Portuguese, I checked the missed calls option.
I use Xiaomi dialer and I don't have specific options for missed calls
I really don't understand and I didn't have this problem before.

• Sad
Reactions: samirglima
Hi there, new here
Is there any chance we can have a fastboost for Mi 11 Ultra (Star) please?
I have tried using TWRP recovery to install the rom but it does not mount my storage so cannot install it.
Thanks

Anyone got a google drive link for the 12S ultra (thor) rom? It's downloading under 50kb/s and will take 1 day from sourceforge. :(

Hi guys, I am on MI 11 - 13.0.9 ,but when I check in update software, why is it not showing the MIUI 14 update. 2nd question, will I loose any data if I upgrade to the latest MIUI 14 rom listed above. Please advise . Is mi 11 MIUI 14 rom working fine. I dont want to loose my banking apps or google pay. Please guide me.

Thanks

My xiaomi 12 already have 14.0.4 thanks to xiaomi.eu team!
I have no launcher freeze or force close anymore since 14.0.4 update...
With 14.0.4 update, my xiaomi 12 is cooler, battery has a longer life and no more force close.
You did a clean install or upgraded from previous version? The notifications are working normally? You don't have to open the applications to receive messages? Thank you

Anyone got a google drive link for the 12S ultra (thor) rom? It's downloading under 50kb/s and will take 1 day from sourceforge. :(
Download the 1dm mod apk file from the internet and install it on your phone. You get the best results

Hi everybody,
I found the solution for my problem with no notification for missed calls...
I installed Google tel and I give it priority. Everything worked fine.
I uninstalled it and got back to Xiaomi dialer settings. And here appeared settings for missed calls that was not here before
Everything is alright now in 14.0.1 on Mix 4 except battery drain.
Thanks to everyone for the support

Anyone experiencing Problems with Snapchat on MIUI14?
I just updated to 14.0.6.0 yesterday on my Mi11 Ultra and it has been basically unuseable since then. I have to restart the App for every new Snap to load and the Homescreen Widget randomly stops working sometimes not doing anything when i click on it.

Flashed dirty over Miui13 A12 Stable.Everything working fine on Mi11 Pro including Magisk.Thanks for developers.

Hi guys, I am on MI 11 - 13.0.9 ,but when I check in update software, why is it not showing the MIUI 14 update. 2nd question, will I loose any data if I upgrade to the latest MIUI 14 rom listed above. Please advise . Is mi 11 MIUI 14 rom working fine. I dont want to loose my banking apps or google pay. Please guide me.

Thanks

I'm already using miui 14 also on mi 11 and although it has two or three bugs, it's flowing great! And no, you don't need to do a clean install, just go over your current version.

Hi! Anybody know what is the problem while installing MIUI14? I just can figure it out...

Attachments

• IMG_20230119_223022.jpg
    IMG_20230119_223022.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 211
You did a clean install or upgraded from previous version? The notifications are working normally? You don't have to open the applications to receive messages? Thank you
Hi nlpmartins,
Got official update A13 miui 13 on my cupid, lot of bugs... So I unlocked then flashed xiaomi.eu A13 miui 13 (clean install) then A13 miui 14 (dirty install).
And this evening, first launcher force close for 2 days on 14.0.4. Notifications? They work when they want, I often have to relaunch apps. I disabled face unlock, but no luck.
Camera with 50mp mode produces bad pictures...
At least I keep my widevine L1, play store and banking app.
Very disappointed from Xiaomi, I think cupid will be my first and last Xiaomi phone, but will keep it as an emergency phone.

Does anyone else have an issue with the default payment app changing to "embedded secure element" in settings instead of Google pay? It reverts back after a while when you change to Google pay. Im on 12S ultra.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-20-12-08-58-819_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-20-12-08-58-819_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 173