MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

hello to all, as there is no longer the weekly rom for the Xiaomi Civi, I wanted to install the stable version, but each time I want to install it by fastboot, the phone restarts and remains stuck on the logo of startup..... how to reinstall the stable over the weekly..?
unlock your boot loader first, then boot into fastboot mode. Connect your phone to PC and run the command line that said something about "First time install with data format".

The setting that I highlight in green and It starting to appear on MIUI 14. I wonder why I don't have it (MIUI 14-XAGA), Is it because my version is still too early that they haven't added this to China ROM rom => missing on EU ROM too? Can anyone confirm that you do have this "Detect Gaze" setting that prevent your screen from going to sleep mode automatically when It's detecting you're looking at it using proximity sensor.

Phone in picture (left one) is Xiaomi 12S Ultra (running Chinese rom 14.0.2)
Because your device likely doesn't support that.
I have that feature on Xiaomi 12S Ultra, but not on Xiaomi 12, Redmi K50 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G.
All are on Weekly ROM V14.0.23.1.30.DEV.

Reactions: MarvelousXT
Because your device likely doesn't support that.
I have that feature on Xiaomi 12S Ultra, but not on Xiaomi 12, Redmi K50 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G.
All are on Weekly ROM V14.0.23.1.30.DEV.
It's weird that they can't make it available on my phone version, because I used to have old budget phone back in 2017 and It's a thing. Anyway asking just to make sure It's not because you forgot about it or something, sorry about doubting thought. :emoji_cry:

1) Although we try, it's none of our responsibility to kill essential MIUI services just to keep you confident about your privacy.
2) What being so obsessed with privacy only does is begs the question what weird things you're trying to hide. Most people don't bother with such nonsense because they have little to hide.
3) You live in dreamland if you truly believe any major brand doesn't collect analytics.

The answer is yes.
We try to disable analytics in many apps where we can find them, but Xiaomi/MIUI online services are not possible without sharing some subset of information about the device. It's like... common sense.
Thank you very much for actually answering my question and imparting your knowledge on a dummy like me without any common sense : ) Have a great day!

Last edited:
unlock your boot loader first, then boot into fastboot mode. Connect your phone to PC and run the command line that said something about "First time install with data format".
that's exactly what I did, but I'm still stuck on startup....... I've always installed weekly the same way, and I've never had a problem like that.

Hi,
sorry if already asked, I just clean flashed stable on Lisa and I can't chose a mp3 music as ringtone. If I select it, ringtone by default rings.
If I select one of available ringtones of miui, chosen one works.

Is it a format problem ?

Hi,

Have updated Poco X3 Pro to Xiaomi.Eu 14.0.1.0 stable and I have to say, this is the first Eu Rom that hasn't caused a crash, well done guyz.

Cheerz :) :D ;)
Does auto recording calls work on your X3 and if so, is it the PRO version Iike mine?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Edit: i see you have the Pro...

Last edited:
poco f3
Screenshot_2023-02-10-18-29-11-543_se.leap.riseupvpn-edit.jpg

Does the EU ROM address the privacy issues brought up by this study?

I understand that EU is a custom ROM with less bloat than the global version but do the developers of this ROM stop the phone from sending sensitive info to Xiaomi servers?
Miui14 has been really smooth so far but I noticed some issues...

Telegram and WhatsApp seems to be dying in the background despite changing it to "no battery restrictions" and enabling "autostart" - always missing messages. Gotta launch the app to make sure before bed.

Same goes for my game which usually stays alive in the background with it on "lock"

Actually even Gmail. Apps are dying in the background.
Same problem, xiaomi is horrible company lol

Reactions: Adevem
hello, I've installed xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 on my Redmi Note 10, however I noticed I have the same animations as the global ROM (weird looking app launch animation and no unlock animation, security/weather etc). Is there an option I should enable? Thanks.

Same problem, xiaomi is horrible company lol
My apps just keeps dying in the background.
Maybe I'll try the weeklies and see how that fares... Not too keen to mess with custom roms these days.

Thanks dev for the hard work nonetheless!

Last edited:
Reactions: thevlad
Do we get an update when we check the update available or not on MI 11 - or do we need to check this website and install it manually ? I am on Mi 11 - recovery - MI 14.0.9. Please advise any techies. Thanks.

Reactions: PoseidoN MS
Do we get an update when we check the update available or not on MI 11 - or do we need to check this website and install it manually ? I am on Mi 11 - recovery - MI 14.0.9. Please advise any techies. Thanks.
thats what OTA means..

thats what OTA means..
so no need to use the computer again, so update the version through OTA - like download the package and install it again through TWRP, by selecting the downloaded file on the mobile's internal storage - download folder. Is that right ? Thanks for your prompt reply bro.

so no need to use the computer again, so update the version through OTA - like download the package and install it again through TWRP, by selecting the downloaded file on the mobile's internal storage - download folder. Is that right ? Thanks for your prompt reply bro.
sure bro...

Excuse le I don't quite understand: does it mean that as long as MIUI settings says "up to date" when we check, then we are on the latest Xiaomi eu ROM ?
It should work, but worst case scenario, you can come back sometime on the forum to check.

Reactions: EMJI1979