MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

The new MIUI14 rom for the lmi is online now. Anybody got the chance to try it? I can't download it until after work :(

Hello,
I have a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE and I was using MIUI 14 Global ROM before migrating to .eu
I noticed a few things, some Google apps don't seem to behave right and the Poco Buds Pro x Genshin Impact Edition phone menu no longer appears in the bluetooth settings.
I also noticed that some widgets do not work, the exchange option appears (the clock, for example) but the exchange does not occur. And just when I started the device, there were more widgets that disappeared after restarting.

The new MIUI14 rom for the lmi is online now. Anybody got the chance to try it? I can't download it until after work :(
I download it right nopw but i dont know is it a recovery or fastboot rom. Should i format data ...i don't know how to install it

Reactions: jason88fr
So i must install it via twrp. Should i format data or make dirty flash? From miui13 weekly to miui14 stable
I tried dirty flashing from the last beta via twrp and it worked fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-23-18-52-52-215_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-23-18-52-52-215_com.android.settings.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 146
I think there is something wrong with the latest update for the 12S Ultra.
The screen became colorless.
The color strength is very weak.

Update: interesting, the screenshot is colorful. Colorless in life!!!

I believe your theme is not compatible. I have no problem with default theme.

I tried dirty flashing from the last beta via twrp and it worked fine.
Help i tried dirty flash but stopped
failed to mount /system_ext (invalid argument)
failed to mount /product (invalid argument)
failed to mount /vendor (invalid argument)
failed to mount /odm (invalid argument)

PS /it was very fast install with the fail errors,but after i restart its seems all ok and i was surprised to see its not bootlooping/
First what is saw is that icons are not animated

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to install via TWRP Miui 14 stable on POCO F2 Pro from last Miui 13 stable and didn't work.
What TWRP version is working?

PS /it was very fast install with the fail errors,but after i restart its seems all ok and i was surprised to see its not bootlooping/
Try to install via TWRP Miui 14 stable on POCO F2 Pro from last Miui 13 stable and didn't work.
What TWRP version is working?
Try twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12. Worked for me. (I got the same errors with twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12)

Try twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12. Worked for me. (I got the same errors with twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12)
It's not bootlooping because there is no install error here. You clearly have difficulty searching the forum, this question is over-answered already.

Reactions: katerpanne
It's not bootlooping because there is no install error here. You clearly have difficulty searching the forum, this question is over-answered already.
Thank you for your work, I have 2 questions
1. I received OTA upade and after automatic restarting to TWRP to install it, it's just bring me to TWRP first screen, doesn't installed automatic, I installed it manually, it's normal? (Last TWRP)
2. after update on settings on update screen hang the update text. I already clear all data of updater app, but it doesn't help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-23-22-14-40-349_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-23-22-14-40-349_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
just reporting: upgraded poco f3 alioth to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.5.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13 via TWRP. "Fail to mount" disturbance but yet not a problem. Everything is good.

Hello friends, after installing miui 14 fastboot in poco x4 gt , I can't choose a mp3 ringtone, it only sounds with system tones, how can I fix it?

On mi 11 pro 14.0.6.0 schedule dark mode sunset to sunrise does not work.
Schedule for reading mode "good night's read" works well though.
Any idea?
thanks in advance