MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Thank you for your work, I have 3 questions
1. I received OTA upade and after automatic restarting to TWRP to install it, it's just bring me to TWRP first screen, doesn't installed automatic, I installed it manually, it's normal? (Last TWRP)
2. after update on settings on update screen hang the update text. I already clear all days of updater app, but it doesn't help
1. If auto-install doesn't work, then it doesn't work. We don't build TWRPs.
2. The Updater app will auto-clear it at intervals.

thx a lot, hoping the upcoming ver. of rom can provided Hybrid more. The rom is good since mix4 with 888plus still can experience the smooth system, and its better than fold4 lol

just reporting: upgraded poco f3 alioth to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.5.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13 via TWRP. "Fail to mount" disturbance but yet not a problem. Everything is good.
@mankokoma , any big differences you noticed when you went from 14.0.4.0 to 14.0.5.0? I know it hasn't been very long since your upgrade but I just wanted to know if you noticed anything - thanks in advance. ;)

Hello, after installing miui 14 by fastboot on my poco x4 gt, I choose an mp3 format tone for ringtone but when they call me it only sounds a system tone, with system tones it can be changed but not with other mp3 tones

Reactions: Smaritz
Hello, after installing miui 14 fastboot(xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.5.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13.zip) on poco f3 , I can't backup and restore.

Last edited:
Hello, do I need to unlock bootloader if I'm updating from Offical Global (MIUI 13) to XiaomiEU (MIUI14)? I will be using Recovery method for my Xiaomi 11T Pro. Thanks a lot.

Hello, not sure if this has been reported, but I upgraded to the latest stable release of Miui 14 for my 11T Pro (vili) version 14.0.1.0. I have only seen two quirks so far, and I would like to know if they're solvable:

1.- Split screen isn't working anymore, it used to work on Miui 13 just fine. On recent apps, I keep the app I want to split screen, but the screen freezes instead of showing the options. It's not such a big deal, by pressing the back button, the system keeps running just fine.

2.- Can I reflash TWRP? I updated via the updater app, and today I tried to boot into TWRP, but instead it booted into the stock recovery. Not sure why I lost it.

Thank you for your time, and kudos to the devs

Hello, do I need to unlock bootloader if I'm updating from Offical Global (MIUI 13) to XiaomiEU (MIUI14)? I will be using Recovery method for my Xiaomi 11T Pro. Thanks a lot.
Yes of course, read the firs message in first page of this post, under spoiler.

Last edited:
Hi,
I would appreciate it if anyone knew the new in 14.0.7 for UNICORN. Should I upgrade from 14.0.4? Where are 14.0.5 and 14.0.6?

Hi,
I would appreciate it if anyone knew the new in 14.0.7 for UNICORN. Should I upgrade from 14.0.4? Where are 14.0.5 and 14.0.6?
No such releases. Public releases are rarely sequential... We have no changelog for Stables.

Reactions: Encell
I'm wanted to do clean install for MIUI 14 via fastboot using windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format on my Redmi K30 Pro, but it seems like its stuck on sending 'super' writing 'super'.

Anyone can tell me what should I do?

Attachments

• super.png
    super.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 179
@mankokoma , any big differences you noticed when you went from 14.0.4.0 to 14.0.5.0? I know it hasn't been very long since your upgrade but I just wanted to know if you noticed anything - thanks in advance. ;)
Nope. Can't tell no obvious differences yet. Speculations that WhatsApp notifications come on time now I cannot confirm nor deny. Never had this problem.

Reactions: qu4k3r
I'm wanted to do clean install for MIUI 14 via fastboot using windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format on my Redmi K30 Pro, but it seems like its stuck on sending 'super' writing 'super'.

Anyone can tell me what should I do?
If installing for the first time or downgrading: Wipe -> Format Data
Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
Install -> Select the ROM zip file
Reboot to system
Done!

If installing for the first time or downgrading: Wipe -> Format Data
Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
Install -> Select the ROM zip file
Reboot to system
Done!
Not the first time installing, I already updated to MIUI 14 using TWRP, just wanted to do a factory reset using 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format'

Nice was able to flash twrp and update cool after I installed the rom there was another download rom rebuild

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-24-01-18-55-480_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-24-01-18-55-480_com.android.settings.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_2023-02-24-01-51-23-817_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-24-01-51-23-817_com.android.updater.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Can i reinstall the same xiaomi.eu rom version without losing data? For example if I'm on 14.0.2 fastboot and i want to reinstall the same version do i just use update-rom file. Is it safe?

Reactions: blaxican
Can i reinstall the same xiaomi.eu rom version without losing data? For example if I'm on 14.0.2 fastboot and i want to reinstall the same version do i just use update-rom file. Is it safe?
Yes you can re install same version over current version make sure not to choose the wipe data

Reactions: Kristianidis
Can i upgrade without format data from last weekly miui 13 to the new miui 14 stable?
On my poco f2pro redmi k30pro
Thanks

Hi,
I've a Mi 11 Ultra with MIUI by xiaomi.eu 13.0.12 Stable (13.0.12.0 SKACNXM), Android 12 SKQ1.211006.001, Phone model M2102K1G. It's a chinese phone, sent with Global ROM, that is, bootloader was unlocked by the seller to install Global ROM and sell chinese phone globally.

I've successfully installed the currenct MIUI version with fastboot some time ago.

I would like to upgrade to MIUI 14 Stable and I'm having some doubts about the exact procedure.
1) I believe that my phone already has bootloader unlocked since I've installed a newer ROM; is this correct? Do I need to do anything about this (bootloader) or in addition to this?
2) I would like to upgrade to MIUI 14 Stable without loosing my data (no formatting); is this possible?
3) If question 2 is possible, could someone clarify the necessary steps to do this, please? I got confused with the instructions.
Thanks in advance.
Reboot fastboot and download the latest stable update for star -mi 11 ultra . Install via fastboot . With wipe data . Run the bat file of the zip file. Fastboot install with data format.