MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Installing/updating in TWRP is easy. TWRP will allow you to do OTA updates.
OTA update:

Attachments

• OTA aktualizace.png
    OTA aktualizace.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 285
Sorry if off topic, but I was just wondering if anyone knows why google chromecast is not compatible with my device (Xiaomi 12, xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 stable)? Is it ROM specific or a Xiaomi thing? Is there a way to get it to work? I am trying to cast to google chromecast with google tv. Thank you.
a9e3e7c88e271147a238855cfbec8dbb.jpg

Poslano sa mog 2201123G koristeći Tapatalk

Sorry if off topic, but I was just wondering if anyone knows why google chromecast is not compatible with my device (Xiaomi 12, xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 stable)? Is it ROM specific or a Xiaomi thing? Is there a way to get it to work? I am trying to cast to google chromecast with google tv. Thank you.
Wrong app. You'll need Google Home.

Reactions: ddj123
Thank you for your reply but update removal is not even available there.
All data and cache are cleaned.
The app version is now 14.2.3.11 in this new MIUI update.
I reapplied the xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V14.0.8.0.TLFCNXM_v14-13.zip update, but no good results
Any suggestions?
Thank you very much
I installed the update, clean flash and messages app is working fine. Havent tried mms tho

"Chromecast built-in" is a server that is preinstalled (= built-in) on certified target devices (Android TVs and Android TV boxes/dongles), it's not meant to be installed on a source device (smartphones and tablets).

is there any other problems except notifications ?
I've not noticed any issues.

Also, I found a setting that suppresses notifications when you are asleep. I assume activity tracking has to be used. I am not using it, but I have disabled this option and so far it seems I'm getting notifications.

I'll know more tomorrow when I wake up.

Greetings, I have installed the eu miui 14 for my sister on her Redmi 9T, and... I can't configure the Google voice assistant, I mean "ok google", it tells me that the language is not supported... However, everything is correct... can it be solved? thank you

I've not noticed any issues.

Also, I found a setting that suppresses notifications when you are asleep. I assume activity tracking has to be used. I am not using it, but I have disabled this option and so far it seems I'm getting notifications.

I'll know more tomorrow when I wake up.
ok , if you still have problems inform me please.

Xiaomi 12 lite
Xiaomi.EU 14.0.3.0

Noticed a few bugs:
1. Dynamic snapshots in the Camera app do not work.
When you hold a photo with your finger, the image does not come to life.
2. The general ringtone for the call is not set. In the settings, you can see that your own ringtone is installed, but in fact, during an incoming call, a standard ringtone from Xiaomi is playing.
But if you put your own ringtone on each contact separately, then your own melody plays and works.

Other than Google home, you can also use Google TV that acts as a remote control and a Chromecast player, other than gives you access to the most common TV apps

Hello,

I can translate your text into English:

"Hello, where can I find the changelog for the versions? I have been searching for it, but it's not prominent anywhere, not even a link on the front page. In my searches, I come across answers from moderators like "Are you too lazy to search?" But where do I search among the thousands of posts? We don't spend our lives on the forum. Keyword search is not helpful either. Or I get responses like "the changelog is the same as the official ROM". But they don't provide a link to this changelog. Who's lazy here? So why not put a link in the first post that would put an end to all discussion? It is essential to know whether the update fixes minor issues or addresses recurring problems that we face.

I don't want to flash a ROM that won't change anything for my usage and won't fix any bugs, risking bricking my smartphone for nothing.

That was my rant of the day." ;)

That was my rant of the day." ;)
To sum it up, "How can you call me lazy when you don't provide a link so I don't have to search ?"

There are almost 40 ROMs is the first page, so it is more like 40 links to maintain (and people crying every time the link of their specific ROM is not up to date...), not even taking in account the fact that the applications are modified, so the official changelog may not even fully apply.

Last edited:
I completely disagree. One of the moderators said that the changelog is the same as that of the official ROMs. It's just a matter of providing a link to the official changelog. Then the user can search for their model. Too complicated ?

What this means ,and how to remove this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-06-15-23-17-522_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-06-15-23-17-522_com.miui.home.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 336
  • Screenshot_2023-04-06-15-23-20-698_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-06-15-23-20-698_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 347
Shows mobile data usage.
You can remove this by turning off the "show data usage" feature.
Security - data usage - gear top right - data usage notifications

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-06-15-37-24-599_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-06-15-37-24-599_com.miui.home.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I completely disagree. One of the moderators said that the changelog is the same as that of the official ROMs. It's just a matter of providing a link to the official changelog. Then the user can search for their model. Too complicated ?
"the changelog is the same as that of the official ROMs"?
Nonsense. In that case, you're basically saying that we are just "repackaging" official ROMs...

"the changelog is the same as that of the official ROMs"?
Nonsense. In that case, you're basically saying that we are just "repackaging" official ROMs...
I did not invent anything

"Changes in stables are same as China ROM, so you can check official changelog"

I did not invent anything

"Changes in stables are same as China ROM, so you can check official changelog"
Yes, and he also added that "we do not track our changes for stables..".

Hello, there is a device Poco F3. Immediately after installing the firmware (14.0.5.0) , there was a problem with the 4g (LTE) and 3g network. At times, the phone does not catch the network, or catches, but with a very poor download speed, at this time it starts to overheat in the front camera area. It also overheats during a conversation for more than 3 minutes. The firmware was installed via Fastboot. The previous firmware was AOSP LineageOS on which everything was fine. Who knows what to do in this situation?

Good Day, I hope someone or anyone can answer this, I am currently on a Weekly Build for Mi10Pro,
The thing is I want to upgrade from "MIUI-13 Weekly Build" to MIUI-14 stable Build, Is that possible?, Will I not my data to do that ?, I hope you guys can Help me, Thank You

Good Day, I hope someone or anyone can answer this, I am currently on a Weekly Build for Mi10Pro,
The thing is I want to upgrade from "MIUI-13 Weekly Build" to MIUI-14 stable Build, Is that possible?, Will I not my data to do that ?, I hope you guys can Help me, Thank You
Possible but not recommended.