MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Latest stable miui14 on my Mi10Pro works fine.but I just found out that the widgets menu only shows widgets for stock apps. Can't I take widgets from 3rd party apps?

I have too Xiaomi 11 lite and I hear a lot of people who complain about battery. Use the settings for each application and you will have an excellent battery life. In the forum you will find many post about how-to use the settings for that.
Help me :( I don't know how to do it

Help me :( I don't know how to do it
Obviously the duration of the charge depends on how you use the phone. Personally I don't play games. I use energy saving. Wifi, bluetooth and gps are deactivated when not needed. In the "settings" menu go to the "applications" tab and for each user application that you do not use often select the "limit activity in background" option. Turn off autostart where you don't need it (I turned it off for all user applications).
Of course don't limit the applications that you need habitually like WhatsApp for example.

Hello guys, please tell me, I want to update the package installer, but I can’t, an error appears that there is a conflict in the application signatures.Is it possible to somehow solve this cant or is the application updated only with firmware Xiaomi.eu? Just other applications can be updated by downloading them from another resource.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-08-17-30-47-695_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-08-17-30-47-695_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_2023-04-08-17-30-53-172_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-08-17-30-53-172_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 103
Hello guys, please tell me, I want to update the package installer, but I can’t, an error appears that there is a conflict in the application signatures.Is it possible to somehow solve this cant or is the application updated only with firmware Xiaomi.eu? Just other applications can be updated by downloading them from another resource.

Reactions: Arteme24352
I updated successfully but it gave me 4 red errors on Ext root vendor and odm. my F3 is not rooted, maybe that's why?
The system seems stable...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-08-18-39-01-352_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-08-18-39-01-352_com.android.settings.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 112
Hi all. I am sorry for posting here ´cause this is not rom related but can not find answer for my problem. I have Mi 11 Pro and while I am using it on the bright sunny day the screen gets dimmer and there is no way to get it brighter on auto or manual mode. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks!
Anybody???

Anybody???
Can you try Sunlight mode ?
And disable Auto Brightness !

Xiaomi needs to fix this issue ... So thats the only workaround atm I believe.

Auto brightness works well for me on the last two (2) weekly ROM btw ...
v14.0.23.3.27 and latest v14.0.23.4.2

I'm on the Mi 11 Ultra (star) btw.

--
Sent from my M2102K1G

Reactions: kekec01
Can you try Sunlight mode ?
And disable Auto Brightness !

Xiaomi needs to fix this issue ... So thats the only workaround atm I believe.

Auto brightness works well for me on the last two (2) weekly ROM btw ...
v14.0.23.3.27 and latest v14.0.23.4.2

I'm on the Mi 11 Ultra (star) btw.

--
Sent from my M2102K1G
Unfortunately, it is the same with auto brightness and in the sunlight mode. I tried everything. As I understand there is no help for that, it is SD 888 problem. Outdoors on the direct sunlight, the screen is at it's max, the sun is directly on the phone, SOC is getting hotter and to protect itself and the phone it reduces brightness to cool itself. I think there is no way to fix this by any sw update because it is hardware related. I have zero problems with the phone but this.

Unfortunately, it is the same with auto brightness and in the sunlight mode. I tried everything. As I understand there is no help for that, it is SD 888 problem. Outdoors on the direct sunlight, the screen is at it's max, the sun is directly on the phone, SOC is getting hotter and to protect itself and the phone it reduces brightness to cool itself. I think there is no way to fix this by any sw update because it is hardware related. I have zero problems with the phone but this.
I had the same issue and hence I moved to Weekly ROM.

I believe v14.0.23.3.20 (maybe) clearly states that auto brightness fix was applied to this ROM

Honestly you'll feel a lot better on the weekly rom. Give it a try if you can.

Sorry couldn't be of much help bud.

--
Sent from my M2102K1G

Reactions: kekec01
hi guys, I flashed my redmi note 9 pro (joyuse) and installed the latest eu rom 14
but there's a big problem:
I see lots of laggy sceens, even in simple apps like whatsapp when loading chat and I see contacts without names (only their numbers) then after 2 sec of lags it converts them to contact names
also when moving between menu bars like moving to Status, u see non smooth animation like lags
and when I run simple games it takes time to load and process things in game

note: before eu, I used the global 14 version but had no problems
what could be the issue here?

hi guys, I flashed my redmi note 9 pro (joyuse) and installed the latest eu rom 14
but there's a big problem:
I see lots of laggy sceens, even in simple apps like whatsapp when loading chat and I see contacts without names (only their numbers) then after 2 sec of lags it converts them to contact names
also when moving between menu bars like moving to Status, u see non smooth animation like lags
and when I run simple games it takes time to load and process things in game

note: before eu, I used the global 14 version but had no problems
what could be the issue here?
Moved from stock Stable 14 to xeu Stable 14 right ?

Data wiped ?

There really shouldn't be lag tbh !

--
Sent from my M2102K1G

Moved from stock Stable 14 to xeu Stable 14 right ?

Data wiped ?

There really shouldn't be lag tbh !

--
Sent from my M2102K1G
hmm I just ran the script for clean install (not update) it says it comes with format
but I didnt wipe anything in orangefox
should I wipe anything? if yes, which sections needs to be wiped?
like dalvik cache or something
internal
sd
etc

hmm I just ran the script for clean install (not update) it says it comes with format
but I didnt wipe anything in orangefox
should I wipe anything? if yes, which sections needs to be wiped?
like dalvik cache or something
internal
sd
etc

Okay... That's correct.

Fastboot -- first install

That's sound right.

Your recovery shouldn't matter since you're using fastboot but best to have the latest TWRP as your recovery.

You might want to do the fastboot first install once again .... Just in case .... And see what happens.

--
Sent from my M2102K1G