MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse), I tried MIUI 13 but I removed because FM Radio doesn't support RDS data.
Is there support for RDS data in this version?

hmm I just ran the script for clean install (not update) it says it comes with format
but I didnt wipe anything in orangefox
should I wipe anything? if yes, which sections needs to be wiped?
like dalvik cache or something
internal
sd
etc
Usually just Dalvik Wipe when flashing w/ TWRP

--
Sent from my M2102K1G

hmm I just ran the script for clean install (not update) it says it comes with format
internal
sd
etc
Hope you're running the script from 'cmd' (run as administrator) and not double clicking the file in explorer!

--
Sent from my M2102K1G

internal
sd
etc
Your device has a dedicated recovery partition, the installation does not touch this partition. This means that it won't even delete your installed recovery/TWRP/OF.
If you have problems with the OS, do "format data" in OF/TWRP.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcorrea1
Yes. All ROMs released after January 21st are and will be released in hybrid version.
The current ROM for your model was released before this date. You have to wait for the new version (update) to be released for the hybrid ROM.
Although I don't understand why you don't want to update via TWRP. When installing a hybrid ROM using the fastboot method, TWRP will be installed at the same time.
I got a question, please.
I´m only familiar with .bat files installation .
I just installed the latest rom for my Mi 11 lite 5g (renoir) via fastboot.
You mention here that if i installed the hybrid rom via fastboot TWRP gets installed as well. Is that right? I mean, next time if I want to install it via TWRP , it will already be installed from this proevious rom that I have installed via Fastboot? Or I still need to gaet TWRp installed before I do it..?

This does not apply to "renoir" devices. TWRP is not part of the ROM. Because there is no working TWRP for "renoir" available for Android 13.

Last edited:
I had the same issue and hence I moved to Weekly ROM.

I believe v14.0.23.3.20 (maybe) clearly states that auto brightness fix was applied to this ROM

Honestly you'll feel a lot better on the weekly rom. Give it a try if you can.

Sorry couldn't be of much help bud.

--
Sent from my M2102K1G
Nothing cost me to try. How can I get from stable Rom to weekly Rom??

can i install miui 14 on my poco m3 via fastboot when my data is encrypted and in xiaomi.eu the system is not encrypted or do i need to decrypt the data?

Last edited by a moderator:
can i install miui 14 on my poco m3 via fastboot when my data is encrypted and in xiaomi.eu the system is not encrypted or do i need to decrypt the data?
"the system" is not encrypted on any ROM or device. What's encrypted is the user data, and it's also encrypted on Xiaomi.eu.
If you're on a stock ROM right now, you'll have to clean flash Xiaomi.eu, meaning complete data format.

Hey guys!

Right now I'm using stock ROM:
miui_ZEUSGlobal_V14.0.5.0.TLBMIXM_3e6bbfed12_13.0.

Can I dirty flash, or must I format data to run Xiaomi.EU stable:
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.12.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13?

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Yeah, that's the reason why I asked... You are telling everybody they should format data, but I did dirty flash and everything is working fine.
Data wipe is definitely 'recommended'.

Some, like yourself, have had decent to good luck with dirty flash.

Good on you mate !

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Reactions: Devis234
Data wipe is definitely 'recommended'.

Some, like yourself, have had decent to good luck with dirty flash.

Good on you mate !

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)
Thanks mate!

I know that clean flash is always recommended, but since I've been doing this for more then a decade, it just seem illogical.

At the end of the day, if all else fails, one can always clean flash. ;)

Cheers!

Reactions: kcorrea1
Thanks mate!

I know that clean flash is always recommended, but since I've been doing this for more then a decade, it just seem illogical.

At the end of the day, if all else fails, one can always clean flash. ;)

Cheers!
So, what do you think is happening, if they do recommend dirty flashing? This forum would be unusable because of all the whining and complaining people who lost their data and make the Devs responsible for their own stupidity. That is what would happen. That's Logical to me.

So, what do you think is happening, if they do recommend dirty flashing? This forum would be unusable because of all the whining and complaining people who lost their data and make the Devs responsible for their own stupidity. That is what would happen. That's Logical to me.
I get your point, there are many users whos smartphone is smarter then them. ;)

Cheers!

Reactions: ov1lord
I can't see the downloaded zip-file in TWRRP, it says that internal storage is 0Mb.
Also (I'm not sure if it's correct), the filesystem is f2fs.
Updating via update app also doesn't work

I can't see the downloaded zip-file in TWRRP, it says that internal storage is 0Mb.
Also (I'm not sure if it's correct), the filesystem is f2fs.
Updating via update app also doesn't work
then update your TWRP