MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Good afternoon everybody. Could someone who is on the latest version of POCO F3 14.0.6 please tell me if they are experiencing delayed notifications? WhatsApp, Telegram among others?
Delays like that are usually because of battery mode. Make sure that's all off and also turn on auto start for each app

Question i'm still on the weekly 22.7.19 can i do a dirty install or do I have to wipe data?
Is this better than the 14.01 EU?

I have a Mi 10.

Good afternoon everybody. Could someone who is on the latest version of POCO F3 14.0.6 please tell me if they are experiencing delayed notifications? WhatsApp, Telegram among others?
There have been some reports it has been fixed in the new stable build:

guys I dont know if its the correct forum but how can I change long-press functionality on power button?
Just installed stable MIUI14 on my mi13 and when I hold power button it starts the google assistant or some shiat. can I switch that off?

My phone is mi 11 ultra support 90 FPS by default in pubg but miui 14 eu rom doesn't support 90 fps pubg when the china original rom supported even after changing graphic driver from development options still the same not supported I buy this phone for pubg because it's support 90 FPS I hope next rom update u will fix this issue in mi 11 ultra

Can someone confirm me? I upgraded my Mi 10T Pro from MIUI 13 latest version to MIUI 14. I followed this way: Starting TWRP > wipe > advanced wipe > dalvik/art cache and cache > swipe to wipe > main menu > install > selecting rom file > swipe to confirm (the installation took about 30 seconds and I suspected something was wrong as it took such a short time. also there was 3-4 red text lines about failed to unmount) > wipe cache/dalvik > reboot system (the text on the screen in this section: No OS installed, are you sure you want to reboot?) > yes.

Then, as after every update, I waited for the phone to turn on for a long time. It opened normally and MIUI 14 appears in the "My Device" settings as if I have successfully updated.

Am I okay or is there something wrong? :(

Last edited:
guys I dont know if its the correct forum but how can I change long-press functionality on power button?
Just installed stable MIUI14 on my mi13 and when I hold power button it starts the google assistant or some shiat. can I switch that off?
Settings > Gesture Shortcuts

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Reactions: Mooks
Can someone confirm me? I upgraded my Mi 10T Pro from MIUI 13 latest version to MIUI 14. I followed this way: Starting TWRP > wipe > advanced wipe > dalvik/art cache and cache > swipe to wipe > main menu > install > selecting rom file > swipe to confirm (the installation took about 30 seconds and I suspected something was wrong as it took such a short time. also there was 3-4 red text lines about failed to unmount) > wipe cache/dalvik > reboot system (the text on the screen in this section: No OS installed, are you sure you want to reboot?) > yes.

Then, as after every update, I waited for the phone to turn on for a long time. It opened normally and MIUI 14 appears in the "My Device" settings as if I have successfully updated.

Am I okay or is there something wrong? :(
Can you send a screenshot of My Device

I think you are okay if your phone rebooted normally

--

Can you send a screenshot of My Device

I think you are okay if your phone rebooted normally

--

Here is:

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

Hello, I have the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G, in apps like MIUI Downloader and MIUI Downloader Pro the codename (sweet) appears.
I know that (sweet) corresponds to the Redmi Note 10 Pro, but I wanted to make sure if it would be okay to put that ROM on my phone. thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-23-22-22-13-299_net.xiaomiui.downloaderpro.png
    Screenshot_2023-04-23-22-22-13-299_net.xiaomiui.downloaderpro.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_2023-04-23-22-22-44-616_com.xiaomiui.downloader.png
    Screenshot_2023-04-23-22-22-44-616_com.xiaomiui.downloader.png
    97 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: denlep
Very well done Poco f4 gt April Stable build!
Antutu Points I think it's okay.
The battery drains, slower than before.
I know this is designed for gaming, all I need is a quick device.
Camera I don't care, just basic.
Without useless google apps = experience!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-01-23-21-43-031_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-01-23-21-43-031_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Hello, I have the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G, in apps like MIUI Downloader and MIUI Downloader Pro the codename (sweet) appears.
I know that (sweet) corresponds to the Redmi Note 10 Pro, but I wanted to make sure if it would be okay to put that ROM on my phone. thank you.
No. We don't have a ROM for your device yet.
In fact, your device was released with Android 11 and MIUI 13... No ROM from us until MIUI 14 is released for it.

Reactions: budstok and denlep
Current waiting for 168 hours to unlock Xiaomi 13. I want to ask. does NFC works? and does this rom have Google feed (swipe to left on home screen) ?

Hi guys. I can't find the screen lock widget. Or is it removed? I am using Poco f3 with Xiaomi.eu 14.0.6

Someone experiencing micro lag when killing app in task manager? Not happening always, sometimes when I have a lot of opened apps.
Xiaomi 13 last stable. (Not happening with previous release)

Hello Everyone!
I try to be clear.
I switch from weekly to stable.
The stable v14.0.9.0 - until the next Stabil, will the system receive security updates?
(Poco F4 GT)
Please help me...
I found the answer! :)
First of all, you need to speak English well....
Second: I need to know how to ask correctly, then it will help me in the search engine.
In the picture, the answer is to myself.
(Not an easy task for Developers)

Attachments

• IMG_20230425_091223.jpg
    IMG_20230425_091223.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 271