MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi I just installed the Xiaomi.eu rom version 14.0.2.0.TGKMIXM on my Redmi Note 11 NFC (spesn). The problem is that Bluetooth keeps stopping. When i activate it, it immediately stops. I tried resetting the WiFi, mobile data and Bluetooth settings, enabling and disabling Airplane Mode and rebooting my device, but nothing worked. Here's the bug report:

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create application com.android.bluetooth.btservice.AdapterApp: java.lang.RuntimeException: failed to set system property (check logcat for reason)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1451)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.-$$Nest$mhandleBindApplication(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:878)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: failed to set system property (check logcat for reason)
    at android.os.SystemProperties.native_set(Native Method)
    at android.os.SystemProperties.set(Unknown Source:69)
    at com.android.bluetooth.btservice.Config.initAdvAudioConfig(Unknown Source:144)
    at com.android.bluetooth.btservice.Config.init(Unknown Source:36)
    at com.android.bluetooth.btservice.AdapterApp.onCreate(Unknown Source:10)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Unknown Source:4)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1104)
    ... 9 more

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ever - it`s a bug in Stock-ROM. Android System drains accu on my phone (SWEET), too. It kills the accu, gets very hot. Back to MIUI13 via fastboot and all good. Xiaomi.EU-devs should delete all MIUI14-ROM's for sweet, all have the same danger bug!
Erm.... NO

most (including myself) have no problem after update to 14.

Search the problem on your site, delete caches and data starting with google apps

I can't seem to get stable battery life out of this EU ROM on my Xiaomi 13 (china model)
What's the going normal SOT for the Xiaomi 13?
I'm only getting about 4-5hours on this ROM.
On the china ROM I was getting over 8 hours SOT.
Could someone care to elaborate why it's so low on the EU ROM?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-14-08-59-28-547_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-14-08-59-28-547_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot_2023-06-14-09-02-25-093_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-14-09-02-25-093_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 214
I don't have any expertise, but Messenger seems to use 5 times as much energy as your screen. Also 41% match the 3 hours missing from your 8h SOT.
Probably a poor example in my screenshot, but some days I don't use messenger and it won't appear in the battery stats but my battery still seems to rapidly drain. It seems "Other" is draining the battery by a considerable amount.

So even though not using messenger should add those missing 3 hours SOT, it doesn't.

Perhaps there's something else I can do to optimise the battery? Or apps? Via ADB.

I would love to try all options first before reflashing the ROM and setting it up again as new.

Hello all, i habe the Vili ( 11T Pro ), have any people the same issue ?
When i open WhatsApp or Telegram, shows me the phone Fingerfrint error (Red !), and then can i unlock it with my fingers. Any Ideas or somthing ?

I would like advice. I want to buy a Redmi K60 pro. But I found only CN version.
My question is, is it possible to build a xiaomi.eu ROM on it?
More precisely, I see Socrates . Does everything work in the EU?
Are you able to make phone calls, is there internet 4G, 5G?

Just so you know. in case you missed it.
This device is missing some bands used worldwide or in the EU.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: PeaceOne
I would like advice. I want to buy a Redmi K60 pro. But I found only CN version.
My question is, is it possible to build a xiaomi.eu ROM on it?
More precisely, I see Socrates . Does everything work in the EU?
Are you able to make phone calls, is there internet 4G, 5G?
As far as I know the redmi K60 pro ist called the Poco F5 pro in global version.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm planning to install Xiaomi.eu on my Redmi Note 12 4G (tapas) once I get my bootloader unlocked next week. I gravely apologize if this question has been asked so many times, but I'm kinda confused on what is the difference between Xiaomi.eu ROMs based on Global MIUI in comparison to the official Global ROM, apart from the features Xiaomi.eu adds (as per OP)? Since my device only has Global-based XEU builds, does this mean that it doesn't have the features such as "Super icons" or the media controls on the Control Center?

Very excited to be a part of this community. :>

Thank you very much!

Just so you know. in case you missed it.
This device is missing some bands used worldwide or in the EU.
... Unfortunately.
I looked through the list and I see that this business is very risky in our region.
Redmi k60 pro is an improvement from poco f4 gt, but Redmi K60 / Poco f5 pro less so.
.... Maybe I'll wait a year for change
Thank You!

For this specific ROM.

Do I still need to unlock my bootloader?
Because for the Redmi Note 12 I cannot find TWRP.

So I will need to use Fastboot. But Fastboot is already there right.

For this specific ROM.

Do I still need to unlock my bootloader?
Because for the Redmi Note 12 I cannot find TWRP.

So I will need to use Fastboot. But Fastboot is already there right.

You will still need to unlock your bootloader to flash unofficial binaries from fastboot.

Static ip with DNS configuration not working, is this a bug ?

Edit

Found the solution, the "auto" DNS option was blocking me to set another dns

Last edited:
Anyone has news about this version for poco f3?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-17-00-49-33-779_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-17-00-49-33-779_com.android.updater.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 203
successfully flashed my device to EU ROM. WOW, 10 + years of modding i can felt it instantly. E.g Turning off Bluetooth from android drop down menu will turn off Bluetooth forever and not 24 hours! AND OMG, THE AOD DISPLAY ACTUALLY WILL STAY ON FOREVER AND u can turn off when lying in the dark option! This was never present in China Rom! GOOD JOB! Next time, plz remove also the 10 second delay prompt for unsecure apps. since i am now unlocked, i can do that myself too...hehe ^.^ later~

Last edited: