MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I'm on the last Beta for Poco F3 which is14.0.23.4.17
Do I have to format data when installing the latest stable ROM 14.0.7.0?

I'm on the last Beta for Poco F3 which is14.0.23.4.17
Do I have to format data when installing the latest stable ROM 14.0.7.0?
I am in the same situation as your....
I decided to stay on. Stable rom is at some point "format data".
Weekly is well built and my phone is daily operating without issue.
Waiting for opportunity for another phone model but nothing really interesting at this time. F3 is still a good deal.
Cheeers

Reactions: MENESI
Xiaomi released eea miui 14 for veuxg, it will be used for xiaomi.eu builds, or we have to wait for xiaomi to release china rom?

I am in the same situation as your....
I decided to stay on. Stable rom is at some point "format data".
Weekly is well built and my phone is daily operating without issue.
Waiting for opportunity for another phone model but nothing really interesting at this time. F3 is still a good deal.
Cheeers
I will decide.
Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Do not disturb mode issue on Xiaomi 13 Ultra EEA.

I've recently got a Xiaomi 13 Ultra Global version with EEA Rom.
If I activate Do not disturb mode and I set "Notify about calls: From anyone", the phone rings for calls AND for every message received with Whatsapp, Telegram, Sms etc....
The issue was present on Mi 10 Pro and was solved when the phone was upgraded to Android 11.
On Xiaomi 11 Ultra this issues was not present and now is back (I guess) with MIUI 14 again.
Tried every setting but there is no way the phone can only rings for calls and this is very annoying....

Is this issue present on Xiaomi.eu Rom too?
I've temporary solved this issues installing "Sound Profile" app, but I really would like to know if there is any other way...

Still 100h to unlock the bootloader... So I didn't tried Xiaomi.eu rom yet..

Noticed that the wifi connection speed is dropping or throttling at version 14.0.7 compared to 14.0.5 poco f3 which is consistent in connection

Reactions: thevlad
Hi, I have a question. I'm on MIUI 13 (xiaomi.eu) and on Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.
On MIUI 13 roms my device was called VeuxG, but on miui 14 its Veux.
Can I install the new MIUI 14 for Veux based on china ROM or will it kill my device?

poco f3 14.0.7 (or whatever the latest rom called), after twice flashing the rom in twrp, the miui logo as usual comes up with some notifications sounds, but the screen is completely black and doesnt respond, which is weird and never happened before
edit: it happens after flashing magisk 26.1, any solutions?

edit2: it happened because of some modules, nevermind..

Last edited:
Reactions: qu4k3r
About Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Global (Veuxg) is out new Miui 13 Android 12 Rom V13.0.9... intermediate just before Miui 14 or we should have to wait other 3 mounths for Miui 14? Thanks

About Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Global (Veuxg) is out new Miui 13 Android 12 Rom V13.0.9... intermediate just before Miui 14 or we should have to wait other 3 mounths for Miui 14? Thanks
Xiaomi released veuxg miui 14 (14.0.1.0 TKCEUXM - build already leaked all over internet, so u can check it yourself) for "xiaomi pilot program", final release date should be very close i guess.

Sadly, veux isn't priority major updates phone for xiaomi, prolly due to poor sales

Last edited:
Xiaomi released veuxg miui 14 (14.0.1.0 TKCEUXM - build already leaked all over internet, so u can check it yourself) for "xiaomi pilot program", final release date should be very close i guess.

Sadly, veux isn't priority major updates phone for xiaomi, prolly due to poor sales
Yes I know what you mind... a good product but poor sales = not so interesting! what a shame...

Hello! I've seen there is a new update about PocoF3's ROM. Do I need to upgrade the firmware? Also since i live in EU, do I need to install EU firmware or it's recommended to install China/Global one?
Thanks!

You'll wait for MIUI 14 as long as it takes.

Those are not "details", just descriptions of a vague issue. Without logs, nothing can be done. We don't have that device to do any debugging ourselves.

While I understand your frustration, I'll remind that these ROMs are optimized for international users, mainly Europe. The ROMs are not tested using the China region setting or the Chinese language.
If it is for European users, Chinese junk software‘s configuration should be removed~~

USSD CODE BUG TO REDMI NOTE 12 TURBO MABLE
Hello!!! i would like to report a bug on miui.eu rom "xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_V14.0.20.0.TMRCNXM_v14-13" about "USSD CODE BUG" when i try to USSD code to my telco its crashing and not functioning and the cellular signal on my status bar is crashing when using USSD code but in Official China Stock ROM "marble_images_V14.0.20.0.TMRCNXM_13.0" everything is fine i know the base of the miui eu of Redmi Note 12 Turbo / Poco F5 is The Official China rom.
Please Help us to resolve this... specially to Redmi Note 12 Turbo User .
I attached the log cat and screen shots of the bug.
Thank You i hope it will fix soon..... or on the next update.. or a update fixed if possible....
LOGCAT

Attachments

• IMG_20230620_114704.jpg
    IMG_20230620_114704.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_2023-06-20-11-47-17-629_com.android.contacts-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-20-11-47-17-629_com.android.contacts-edit.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_2023-06-20-11-47-31-928_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-20-11-47-31-928_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 116
Any chance you could make the "Supported Devices" tabel searchable?
I could be waay easier to check for a specific model, if it was not formatted like a picture.

Reactions: thevlad
Any chance you could make the "Supported Devices" tabel searchable?
I could be waay easier to check for a specific model, if it was not formatted like a picture.
It's a forum, not a custom website. There is no such thing on this forum system.

If it is for European users, Chinese junk software‘s configuration should be removed~~
Luckily, we get to decide what "should" be removed.

Reactions: egemetal