MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Works fine here.
I don't know why but in my wife's poco f3 works perfectly and not in my poco f5 pro. I Will try again and If It doesn't work I wait for the next rom versión. Thanks for your work anyway. I know it's not easy with too much device you have to work.

Hello! Thanks to the team for the quick work! The nuwa rebuild is perfect, everything works! Google play is certified and Google Pay is now working!

After the rebuild of the ROM, the Weather app on the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is very laggy when scrolling and while opening/closing it. Already tried clearing app data but that just fixed the widget for me.

Edit: it seems that the lag is caused by the clouds in the app
And what do you want us to do about that?...

Yesterday morning, I started having several problems with my phone :emoji_head_bandage: and all without having updated anything in the system/ROM :emoji_thinking:

- Could not pay by NFC
- My camera didn't work
- From the gallery, no photo opened for me
- The YouTube app did not load
- The videos were not loading on Instagram
- Some applications did not open for me, such as Amazon Shopping, ...

But last night, I reinstalled the ROM that I already had, but patched by you (xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_V14.0.28.0.TMBCNXM_v14-13.zip), and... Now everything works correctly!!! :emoji_tada:

ALL 51 latest stable ROM MIUI 14 were reuploaded to SF with fixed Gpay.. uploading to AFH will take much more time..

You can Buy me a beer thanks!
I couldn't buy lunch at work yesterday because of this Wallet problem. Guess if I was happy to find these posts when I got home? I updated my Mi 11 Ultra, have no idea if it works, but I sent you a Swedish beer anyhow :) THANK YOU!!

I updated the rebuilded rom and I still have problem with Google wallet, with the integrity check I see that I don't have the "meets_strong_integrity" I already tried to restart the phone but nothing, I have a mi 10 umi

Redmi Note 10 latest rom update stuck in bootloop at Mi logo.
Have gone back to using version 14.0.3 instead.

I updated the rebuilded rom and I still have problem with Google wallet, with the integrity check I see that I don't have the "meets_strong_integrity" I already tried to restart the phone but nothing, I have a mi 10 umi
clear Play store data.

You will never have strong integrity while you have an unlocked bootloader. You only need device integrity for Google Wallet.

On Mi11Lite5gNE I updated rom but wallet was starting with the known warning message. So I uninstalled and installed wallet app. No warning again, haven't tried to pay yet. But I have no wallet icon on control center. Any way to get it back?

I updated. The weather field is gone. Does anyone have knowledge about this? 14.0.11.0 steable Mi 12t Pro (DITING)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-14-43-03-562_com.opera.browser-edit.png
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-14-43-03-562_com.opera.browser-edit.png
    884.2 KB · Views: 258
Last edited by a moderator:
Someone had probe with poco f5 pro. I can't use gpay.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-13-01-47-697_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-13-01-47-697_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    694 KB · Views: 310
Last edited by a moderator:
Redmi note 10 pro/update rebuild/ clear data google play/ reload cards to gpay/working like a charm. Thanks to developers!