MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Okay, I'm thankful they managed to get it to work without root permission, but it would be nice to know if they intend to make it work with root as well, otherwise I'll probably have to change ROM. Have you tried with KernelSU?
I hope so, but we’ll have to wait and see.
I haven’t tested KernelSU yet, because I’m used to Magisk and I don’t want to mess up my phone. Does it require a custom kernel to use it?

Hey there! I have been using this rom ever since I got my redmi note 10 pro and have been very happy with it. I obviously started facing play integrity issues yesterday but solved that by clean flashing the new fixed build through fastboot today. The devs are amazing and I am very thankful that they got onto resolving this quickly.
The main reason I updated was to be able to use google pay in google wallet and from reading previous messages it seems that it is the case for most other users too. I am now passing basic and device integrity but I am still unable to set up google pay even though I do meet the security requierements within the app. I am wondering if any other users are facing this after updating to the latest build and if they have found a way to resolve it!
I have tried clearing cache and data of play store, play services and wallet, and clearing cache in recovery, furthermore I am not rooted and do not have any custom modifications or kernels installed, just the base rom flashed through fastboot. I am still not sure if this is 100% an issue with the rom or if google has some kind of limited attempt cooldown since I do not have another device to test it with. Hopefully I can resolve this as google pay is important to me and I really do not want to go back to stock miui as it is just objectively worse. Please let me know if any of you are facing similar issues, thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-49-36-529_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-49-36-529_com.android.updater.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-49-11-684_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-49-11-684_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-48-45-499_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-48-45-499_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 156
for the mi 10 I still don't have the ability to pay, I already clear app data of play store but nothing

Hi
for the mi 10 I still don't have the ability to pay, I already clear app data of play store but nothing
Reflash, after system up from reflash. Clear data of wallet and play store. Clear data not just cache. Off NFC.
Restart phone.
Try enter wallet and add card.

You don't need anything additional to make payments working on these rebuilds.
So, I read through the thread that is marked where you guys announced that you were going to rebuild these roms, as you did, and now I understand the situation a little bit better. May I suggest that you add a statement at the top of the thread, next to the download links, explaining the situation?
There are a few questions that are unclear:
1) Is there currently any way to get these ROMs to pass device integrity and use Google pay with root? That is, can I use xiaomi.eu, magisk and Google pay or do I have to choose between the last two? What about KernelSU instead of Magisk?
2) if using Google pay with Magisk on Xiaomi.eu is currently not possible, is there any intention to change that and is that considered a priority or not?
Thank you so much for your effort!
Maybe having something stated clearly next to the download links will decrease the amount of repeated and stupid questions and demands, like the ones I wrote earlier without understanding the situation

Hi

Reflash, after system up from reflash. Clear data of wallet and play store. Clear data not just cache. Off NFC.
Restart phone.
Try enter wallet and add card.
so I need to reflash again the ROM clear data of both wallet and play store restart the phone with the NFC off and Im good to go?

So, I read through the thread that is marked where you guys announced that you were going to rebuild these roms, as you did, and now I understand the situation a little bit better. May I suggest that you add a statement at the top of the thread, next to the download links, explaining the situation?
1) Is there currently any way to get these ROMs to pass device integrity and use Google pay with root? That is, can I use xiaomi.eu, magisk and Google pay or do I have to choose between the last two? What about KernelSU instead of Magisk?
2) if using Google pay with Magisk on Xiaomi.eu is currently not possible, is there any intention to change that and is that considered a priority or not?
Maybe having something stated clearly next to the download links will decrease the amount of repeated and stupid questions and demands, like the ones I wrote earlier without understanding the situation
Same question here.

The behaviour when the ROM is rooted is not a focus of the devs. In fact, prolonged discussions about root are frown upon in the ROM install threads.

POCO F3, My google pay doesn't work on 14.0.3.0, and I update the rom to 14.0.8.0, still doesn't work. What should I do?

Fixed by clear all data of wallet and playstore and reboot.

Last edited:
Google voice not supported on this device! Xiaomi 12

Gesendet von meinem 2201123G mit Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL 51 latest stable ROM MIUI 14 were reuploaded to SF with fixed Gpay.. uploading to AFH will take much more time..

You can Buy me a beer thanks!
Thank you very much, now the google wallet works perfectly in POCO F3. I cleared data of Google Play, Google Wallet, and Google Play Services and rebooted. Like others I tried to only clear Google Play and Google Wallet initially but that did not work.

The play integrity checker doesn't meet MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY which is fine I guess since that indicates bootloader is unlocked?

The update fix the problems with Play Integrity unless you have root, in that case you won't even pass basic integrity, everything will fail. This is based on my experience testing on my Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian)

Work gpay in your poco f5 pro? I clear data of play store, wallet and play service, then reboot. I can't add a crédito card to gpay cause wallet said than muy phone doesn't pass the requerimients.

so I need to reflash again the ROM clear data of both wallet and play store restart the phone with the NFC off and Im good to go?

Ensure you download the latest ROM, and follow the step and clear the data of all the 3 app/service stated below. Restart phone. Should be good.

Thank you very much, now the google wallet works perfectly in POCO F3. I cleared data of Google Play, Google Wallet, and Google Play Services and rebooted. Like others I tried to only clear Google Play and Google Wallet initially but that did not work.

The play integrity checker doesn't meet MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY which is fine I guess since that indicates bootloader is unlocked?

Updated 14.0.12 on Lisa, everything is ok

Thank you IngBRZY, it was really FAST (who doesn't understand, use Translate)

Reactions: Smaritz
can somebody help please?
I flashed MIUI 14.09.0.TLCENXM stable instead of the newest 14.0.10.
Now my apps won't open any more.
I tried to flash the newest version of the stable ROM via TWRP but it doesn't recognise my lockpattern (also can't disable it anymore in phone settings)
Also tried to reflash in fastboot but it does't seem to recognise my phone (or maybe missing driver?) it keeps saying 'waiting for device'

didn't wipe data though...would that help or am I just fu...d?
Try flashing the latest by Fastboot (instructions in the post #1)

If it won't help, you will need to FORMAT (stronger than wiping) Data - but that way you will loose all your files, user apps and settings

Try flashing the latest by Fastboot (instructions in the post #1)

If it won't help, you will need to FORMAT (stronger than wiping) Data - but that way you will loose all your files, user apps and settings
thank you, it worked

I'm in the rebuild, everything is flowing well, except for the GPS. It locates where I am, but when navigating with Google Maps or Waze, the map doesn't follow along. It updates the location approximately every 10 seconds. If I disable the Google location service, it stays still. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm using a Poço F5 (Marble) rooted with Magisk.

I can confirm that the fix worked for my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Amazing work! All I did was start the phone in Fastboot (Power + Volume down), connect to my PC via USB-cable, download the fixed ROM, unpack it and click on a bat-file. Brilliant!

Reactions: zxaura1
Google voice not supported on this device! Xiaomi 12

Gesendet von meinem 2201123G mit Tapatalk

And don't post massive screenshots.

Reactions: Superwitschi
Google Pay working with Magisk after update new rom, like before. In Zygisk find Google Play Services and mark com.google.android.gms and com.google.android.gms.unstable. Mark also Google Play Store and Google Wallet.

Last edited: