MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Google Pay working with Magisk after update new rom, like before. In Zygisk find Google Play Services and mark com.google.android.gms and com.google.android.gms.unstable. Mark also Google Play and Google Wallet.
Are you using any other module like safetynetfix or play integrity fix?

Hi. I have mi13 pro phone.
i have installed (not by me, by store i guess) MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.14.0.tmccnxm
i faced with issues with gpay and want to update.
i tried two options:
-Check for updates (in updater)
- download
- install

-Download xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_V14.0.28.0.TMBCNXM_v14-13
- put it in phone storage
- chose update package (in Updater)
- confirm
after both options i'm notified that device will reboot to recovery and install package but i'm ending in MIUI Recovery without updating.

could you tell me what am i doing wrong? or what i suppose to do get latest update with working gpay
thanks in advance

could you tell me what am i doing wrong? or what i suppose to do get latest update with working gpay
thanks in advance
You don't seem to have TWRP installed. The easiest solution is to follow instructions for fastboot install (first post, or search the forum for detailed guides, including required drivers).

You do not have TWRP installed.
You either install TWRP or update with the "fastboot method".

Reactions: JiaiJ
You don't seems to have TWRP installed. The easiest solution is to follow instructions for fastboot install.
i tried to move in this direction also.
- i switch my phone to fastboot (i see fastboot text on the screen)
- i connect it to PC
- i run script from the unzipped folder
- i get "waiting for device" message
i tried to figure out what to detect it (unzipped adb and platform tools folders on C:\) but this process was not clear for me so i could maybe do smth not correct here

Only Magisk without additional modules. Of course Magisk under a changed name
Okay, thanks! I'll try, I think I might have an idea what I did wrong now. Btw, I can't find Google pay in the list of processes from magisk hide, only Google wallet

you lack the necessary drivers on your PC.
Install Tools and Drivers
- install USB drivers & adb and fastboot tools (Windows 10)
- install SDK Platform Tools (Windows 10 & 11 / Mac / Linux)
- install xiaomi drivers (sometimes necessary)
-> a small [howto] if you have driver issues
i've done those steps and will try that things from howto video now.
but could you please confirm if i can do this (see the picture) it means that i installed adb and platform tools correctly?
1699738383617.png

succeed. thanks
issue was that in every instruction i've read there was not a word about unlocking developer mode (looks like it is obvious, but i didn't know about it before the video you've send)
so my miui is up to date - it is cool
but my gpay is still not working considering my phone is not secure enough (i switched off dev options) - it is not cool :)

Same here, Redmi Note 10 (mojito) is stuck in bootloop. I have flashed it a second time but the result is the same.
Make a log.

Only Magisk without additional modules. Of course Magisk under a changed name
Magisk under the changed name - that hides Magisk APP but not Magisk itself (not it's root hook, not it's injection to Android Zygote)

So, of course that Play Integrity finds your Magisk (and Zygisk if it is enabled), and whatever bank apps similarly

Btw, if you only have Magisk with no modules - then what for do you have Magisk

Otherwise, you need to hide Magisk (hints: Shamiko and com.google.android gms.unstable in not-enforced DenyList) - but that's out of scope for Xiaomi.eu ROM and this forum

Last edited:
Ensure you download the latest ROM, and follow the step and clear the data of all the 3 app/service stated below. Restart phone. Should be good.
I did it but now google wallet is asking me the sms permission, which I cant enable since is not there, I search up here in the forum and I found this person having the same problem, I should do the same?

Thanks for the quick rebuild!!! My poco x5 pro works with Google Pay perfect and the weather app is amazing!
The calculator also updated. Is there another application that was updated?

Same here, Redmi Note 10 (mojito) is stuck in bootloop. I have flashed it a second time but the result is the same.
Make a log.
Because it is stuck in front of the logo, the log cannot be saved.

Attachments

• IMG_20230303_154242.jpg
    IMG_20230303_154242.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
  • 2023-11-12_08-17-55.png
    2023-11-12_08-17-55.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 87
I'm in the rebuild, everything is flowing well, except for the GPS. It locates where I am, but when navigating with Google Maps or Waze, the map doesn't follow along. It updates the location approximately every 10 seconds. If I disable the Google location service, it stays still. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm using a Poço F5 (Marble) rooted with Magisk.
Here is the logcat:

I cleared the cache then all data, even uninstalled Wallet, but when I reinstall, all my cards are back automatically in the app. Also, even after clearing data and reinstalling the app, I still have the message "Your phone doesn't meet security standards". :-(
Go to file manager and delete TWRP folder. See it it solves your problem.

Thanks for the quick rebuild!!! My poco x5 pro works with Google Pay perfect and the weather app is amazing!
The calculator also updated. Is there another application that was updated?
Does your CALCULATOR app lack these both Icons into the menu options that open when long press the app icon?

Screenshot_2023-11-12-01-30-00-616_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

NOTE: I only noticed it after the latest REupload update in my Poco F3 (alioth)

Reactions: Birraque
Thanks for the excellent work, folks.
I have a Redmi Note 11 pro 5G. After updating with the xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.3.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13, 2023NOV11 release, the NFC icon disappeared from the drop-down menu. All NFC related option were also gone from the settings.
I had tried clearing data from Play Store and google wallet, then reboot. No luck so far.
Could anyone walk me through, thanks

Massive thanks to the team for the quick work! Seems to all be working smoothly on my Poco X3 NFC.

Clean install and Google Pay is working.

Weather widget showing F instead of C after Rom rebuild. It shows C on the app itself, and the settings are set to C.
The new weather app is nice though :)
Edit: so I removed the widget and added it again, and now it doesn't even show the weather and it has a label "clock" on the widget itself. Cleared weather app data, now it shows C and the weather but the label "clock" is still there. That is certainly more annoying...

Another edit: there is an option saying something like "remove text from widgets" on launcher settings. Enabled it, the label is gone. In case anyone else comes across the same issue.

Poco f3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-12-07-27-31-269_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-12-07-27-31-269_com.miui.home.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Reactions: ximi_75ch