MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

This update hasn't worked for me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Only one rebuild rom on sourceforge.net? Yesterday it were about 10 rebuilds for download. Something wrong? Is there a bug? I use xiaomi 12t pro 5g and everything semms fine after installing rebuild rom and apk.
I am confused...

clear DATA app Google Play > reboot device > install/update XiaomiEUModule.apk app > reboot device
I have done that and my Device shows as certified and I can download Netflix but GPay says my device doesn't meet Security requirements. What should I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-03-14-31-22-209_com.google.android.gms-edit.png
    Screenshot_2023-12-03-14-31-22-209_com.google.android.gms-edit.png
    660.4 KB · Views: 158
ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from today will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..

EDIT:
ROMs which were already uploaded are rebuilding again to get apk installed automatically
Is this rebuild contains only integrity fix? Is there a system app updates or other fixes and improvements?

Did you do anything else than me (read what I lastly wrote)? Because my device is certified and I can install Netflix but GPay says my Device doesn't meet security requirements.
Maybe I'm wrong but if your device has an unlocked bootloader then Gpay may not work.

Reactions: katerpanne
It´s necesary reinstall the update? I installed yesterday the last version and apk and all is fine. Or the re-uploaded ROMs are different?

Thanks

It´s necesary reinstall the update? I installed yesterday the last version and apk and all is fine. Or the re-uploaded ROMs are different?

Thanks
no need to install reuploaded version again if you already installed apk manually..

Reactions: Jacometto
Maybe I'm wrong but if your device has an unlocked bootloader then Gpay may not work.
Of course I have an unlocked Bootloader. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to install the ROM. Also my device shows as certified and I can install Netflix and it passes Safety Net Check but GPay says my device doesn't meet security requirements.

I tried downloading update through OTA. It says md5 doesn't match and download failed when it reached 99%.
Manual download is taking around 1 day, the server is extremly slow.

Last edited:
Good afternoon,
I've already updated my MI11t pro, but it seems like it always has the new rebuilt version to install again.
How can I clean the updater so the same information doesn't always appear?!

thommygay24

The ROMs are re-uploaded to the server.. They were missing an APK that had to be installed additionally.

nabulsi

Nothing. GPay is probably working and the message will disappear over time.
Then Play Integrity Fix isn't necessary anymore once patch already build in. But I intend to keep my device rooted.
Does today's Rebuild supports Magisk/Kitsune + Zygisk+ LSposed?

Good afternoon,
I've already updated my MI11t pro, but it seems like it always has the new rebuilt version to install again.
How can I clean the updater so the same information doesn't always appear?!
The ROMs were uploaded twice, once without the app and are now being reuploaded with the app included.
Maybe you downloaded the first upload, therefore it's showing a new update.
You can manually install the app from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/Xiaomi.eu-app/

Reactions: nabulsi