MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi Guys, suddenly I cannot play any videos on my vayu, neither youtube, nor even my own recorded videos. I'm on the most recent miui14 build. I've done a factory reset but after 1-2 good days now IT fails again. Any idea? Thx

Hi Guys, suddenly I cannot play any videos on my vayu, neither youtube, nor even my own recorded videos. I'm on the most recent miui14 build. I've done a factory reset but after 1-2 good days now IT fails again. Any idea? Thx
Actually, this one helped it seems, knock on wood.

Hello

traying to upgrade my Mi11 Pro Ultra EU results in mismatching Checksum or just "Download broken".
Is there any posibility to download the file

xiaomi.eu_multi_mi11pro_mi11ultra_v14.0.11.0.tkacnxm_1076a29797_v14-13.zip
(this is a file the updater cannot downlad successfully)
on my own/manually (and then install it through the Updater by means of "select file"...

regards
Denis

Hello

traying to upgrade my Mi11 Pro Ultra EU results in mismatching Checksum or just "Download broken".

on my own/manually (and then install it through the Updater by means of "select file"...

regards
Denis
There's no ROM for your device at the moment. Wait until the rebuilt ROM is uploaded.

Hello

regards
Denis
I have the same issue. OTA shows I have a new - rebuilt version. Download-bar reaches 100% then I get error message. SourceForge doesn't even show the proper rebuilt ROM for my POCO X3 NFC, so I have no clue how and where to find it So far OTA had no issues, I've used it every time to upgrade my EU ROM version.

UPDATE : I've just read the most probable explanation. Sorry for my previous comment.

I have the same issue. OTA shows I have a new - rebuilt version. Download-bar reaches 100% then I get error message. SourceForge doesn't even show the proper rebuilt ROM for my POCO X3 NFC, so I have no clue how and where to find it So far OTA had no issues, I've used it every time to upgrade my EU ROM version.
Be patient the same it was and for me the previous rom but after some hours it ended well it just that we all rush to download I believe

can someone explain me, why there are no roms at the moment, or why they are all in rebuilt?
Is it to fix the PlayIntegrity or a easyer way to fix it after a google-ban?
I finally fixed it by myself with adb and magisk. But all 3 days the same? :-(
i hope for a nice solution for my Mi11 Ultra (star)

Hyperos builds too, they got the app too yesterday
Yes, but no hyperos for XM12 yet... It will arrive soon, and I wanted to avoid several transitions...
I'll try the app after removing root... And maybe it will work...

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Clean Flash is never required, right? Because on AOSP ROMs it sometimes is for example newer Android Version.