MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Can smbd confirm that the last Module Inject from 2023.12.18 is operational and resets the problem with Google Pay service?
I have updated, reset services, but the Google Pay service still shows that the phone is not secure to use with tap to pay. Any suggestions?
There is a more recent version, 2023.12.20
And also you can download it when you try to update the ROM, a notification show you if there is a new version of the module

Last edited:
Reactions: iRobin
Clear app data for Weather app and relaunch it, grant the required permissions, and all will be fine.

No issue with the Themes app. You disabled the preinstalled Files app. Enable it back.
I have the same error but i didnt disabled anything. Dont even know how to do it. The error started when i upgraded my miui rom version to the latest.

Hi everyone, I am facing 2 problems with this ROM.

I have been a user of this ROM for a long time now, for 11T pro and now on 11 ultra.

1. On 11 ultra, it shows LTE and no 5G, to check I had installed the Elite ROM which I found is built on xiaomi.eu ROM and 5G works perfectly.
2. WhatsApp payments show "To ensure account security, disable screen recording before continuing to use payments." I don't have any screen recording enabled or draw-over apps enabled.

If someone knows how to resolve these issues, it will be beneficial.

Apart from these issues, the phone works perfectly as my daily driver.
I want to thank the developers for these wonderful ROMs.

Attachments

• 49weOEU.jpg
    49weOEU.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 407
Xiaomi 12pro.
I have the same Gpay problem. Installed the apk, Gpay not working.
After cleared data on Gpay,again tried to install it but says that can't be update to a previous version.
What now?