MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi i flash rom today by fast boot but some sistem app can not be update on play store

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-31-15-56-01-702_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-31-15-56-01-702_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 176
  • Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Hi i flash rom today by fast boot but some sistem app can not be update on play store
Nothing new.

I updated to the new version and installed magisk again. Then my phone started to restart constantly. I flashed the update file again, this time I did not install Magisk. Problem solved. Where is the mistake? My phone is currently unrooted. Please help (redmi note 12 turbo)

Hi everyone,

I recently installed the latest version of Xiaomi.EU ROM on my Poco X5 Pro 5G for the very first time. So far I'm really loving the experience, but I have a question. After logging into my Google account, my phone shows up as 'Archos 70D Titanium' in the list of device under Google account. That being said, everywhere else in the OS it shows the correct name.

Is it a bug or intended behavior?

Thank you, and a very Happy New Year to everyone!

I updated to the new version and installed magisk again. Then my phone started to restart constantly. I flashed the update file again, this time I did not install Magisk. Problem solved. Where is the mistake? My phone is currently unrooted. Please help (redmi note 12 turbo)
Turn off all Magisk modules.
Turn them on one by one. You will find out where the error is.

Reactions: Abbashady
Happy New Year!. Poco F3 phone. Please tell me how to enable dc dimming on the latest rebuilt firmware 14.0.8?

Now I'm back to 13.0.9 - DC dimming works there, but I like firmware 14.0.8 better.
What I noticed: on 13.0.9 the colors are brighter and more contrasty, there is more shim!
And at 14.0.8 colors are less contrasting and bright (no matter how I tried to adjust the colors in the advanced settings, I couldn’t achieve the same results as on 13.0.9) There is also shim on 14.0.8, but it is less than on 13.0.9 - somewhere in the middle between with dc dimmdng turned off and dc dimming turned on on 13.0.9.

Now I am faced with a dilemma: either return to 14.0.8 but with a poorly functioning display or stay on 13.0.9 but with the animation not working very well

Please tell me:
1. can I replace the kernel from 13.0.9 and install it on 14.0.8 to enable dc dimming on 14.0.8
2. Is miui 14 dc dimming included in the kernel?

Tell me the solution?

Happy New Year!. Poco F3 phone. Please tell me how to enable dc dimming on the latest rebuilt firmware 14.0.8?

Now I'm back to 13.0.9 - DC dimming works there, but I like firmware 14.0.8 better.
What I noticed: on 13.0.9 the colors are brighter and more contrasty, there is more shim!
And at 14.0.8 colors are less contrasting and bright (no matter how I tried to adjust the colors in the advanced settings, I couldn’t achieve the same results as on 13.0.9) There is also shim on 14.0.8, but it is less than on 13.0.9 - somewhere in the middle between with dc dimmdng turned off and dc dimming turned on on 13.0.9.

Now I am faced with a dilemma: either return to 14.0.8 but with a poorly functioning display or stay on 13.0.9 but with the animation not working very well

Please tell me:
1. can I replace the kernel from 13.0.9 and install it on 14.0.8 to enable dc dimming on 14.0.8

Tell me the solution?
Did you encounter those same issues on the stock firmware?

Please tell me:

Tell me the solution?
Try disabling the second optionScreenshot_2024-01-01-19-53-39-511_com.android.settings.png

Did you encounter those same issues on the stock firmware?
I haven't been on stock firmware for a long time. From the moment of purchase I installed the firmware from the haomi eu team. According to reviews from forum members, on the stock firmware dc-dimming is included in the kernel and works

Please tell me:

Tell me the solution?
So in reality almost nobody cares about DC dimming.
But I'm with F3 and am affected from "shim".
For almost 1 year I'm with 14.0.5 eu ROM and it has DC dimming activated with a code *#*#3223#*# and after that it appears a menu in display settings for anti flicker mode. Have to do it after every restart of the device.
The problem is that in the next versions of MIUI, they again removed it and it no longer works.
Also in 14.0.5 I have huge notification problem and I miss a lot of important notifications no matter what I do.
Also Gpay is not working, but this is another topic.

In the coming days I plan to install 14.0.8 and a special kernel from xda (https://xdaforums.com/t/kernel-overclocked-no-gravity-2023-08-28-protonclang.4531517/).
Which kernel it says that it supports DC dimming and you can activate it with the special app for the kernel. You have to read the xda topic to understand.
But I have no idea if it works or no actually, and if not, I'm back at 14.0.5 with the stupid notification problem...

For almost 1 year I'm with 14.0.5 eu ROM and it has DC dimming activated with a code *#*#3223#*# and after that it appears a menu in display settings for anti flicker mode. Have to do it after every restart of the device.
The problem is that in the next versions of MIUI, they again removed it and it no longer works.
Also in 14.0.5 I have huge notification problem and I miss a lot of important notifications no matter what I do.

In the coming days I plan to install 14.0.8 and a special kernel from xda (https://xdaforums.com/t/kernel-overclocked-no-gravity-2023-08-28-protonclang.4531517/).
Which kernel it says that it supports DC dimming and you can activate it with the special app for the kernel. You have to read the xda topic to understand.
But I have no idea if it works or no actually, and if not, I'm back at 14.0.5 with the stupid notification problem...
This kernel is unpredictable (I tried it on other phone models - dc dimming worked there, but the always on display started to malfunction. I didn’t try it on poco f3). I would not want to change the kernel from Xiaomi EU to a kernel from a third-party developer.

Maybe try installing the kernel from firmware 14.0.5 to firmware 14.0.8?
Or ask the xiaomi eu team to compile a separate kernel for 14.0.8. with built-in dc dimming?

I'm still on 13.0.9

This kernel is unpredictable (I tried it on other phone models - dc dimming worked there, but the always on display started to malfunction. I didn’t try it on poco f3). I would not want to change the kernel from Xiaomi EU to a kernel from a third-party developer.

Maybe try installing the kernel from firmware 14.0.5 to firmware 14.0.8?
Or ask the xiaomi eu team to compile a separate kernel for 14.0.8. with built-in dc dimming?

I'm still on 13.0.9
I have no idea how to install kernel from 14.0.5 to 14.0.8.
Also cannot ask the developers for these things because they are too busy with other important stuff, and probably don't have time and energy for this.

Well you say the kernel is bad... So probably will stay on 14.0.5.
I suggest to sell it and buy a different phone with native DC dimming support.

Using latest version on lmi

Android Auto doesn't work properly. It connects to the car and can load ok, but no media apps can be loaded, they just show a blank screen. Any ideas?

If you suddenly decide to switch to 14.0.8. and install this kernel - please tell me the results (did dc dimming work, and are there any errors in the firmware after installing the kernel)

Basic integrity passed
Good afternoon, the same thing happens to me...

The same thing happens to me as to my partner. It tells me that the phone cannot configure the contactless payment function because the phone is rooted or due to non-certified software.

i´ve installed xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.18.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13.zip

Does anyone know the reason?

Thank you.

What is that google pay module? And how do implement it with the app as I've been having security issues with the app and wont let me pay contactlessly. Tks

You meet the following conditions:
- ROM released on 3.12.2023 or later
- Install/update module.apk 20.12

If so, clear all data of the "Google Play" app and restart your device.
Rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.18.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13.zip

Module apk: Don`t install module 20.12, by this error "again tried to install it but says that can't be update to a previous version"

I have deleted the Google Play and gpay data, I have restarted the phone but when I enter the card information and contact my bank for verification it tells me that the phone is rooted or software is not certified.

I don't know why it could be.

Regards

Last edited: