MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello ! I'm on Ziyi/Xiaomi 13 Lite and can't acess notifications configurantion though the configuration app, or botton on the notification center. It is broken.
I'm in the last update: 14.0.6.0.TLLMIXM stable
the notifications app build is 1.1.4.84.

Hi, I'm on Poco F2 PRO and I've never modded my phone can you help me with a step by step guide?
I want to install this rom, twrp, magisk and pass integrity check. I saw there is a guide for magisk but I don't know if it's still working with this rom.
Thank you.

Should I be using munch 14.0.9.0? After clean installing with a data wipe phone services uses a ton of battery and I can't seem to enable the mi message back up? It asks me to fill in my phone number but then does nothing, I can receive other messages without any problems.

Screenshot_2024-03-05-14-16-04-479_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-05-14-18-19-872_io.github.vvb2060.keyattestation.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-05-14-16-26-690_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg

Thanks for the ROM <3

Is there a stable Xiaomi 14 pro rom or is it just weekly? I looked at the download files and photo on the first page but I couldn't find it

You are looking wrong.

You are looking wrong.
Gotcha thanks. Which do you recommend, the Weekly or Stable? I purchased a used Xiaomi 14 pro with the Weekly rom on it. I'm trying to figure out if I should continue with the Weekly updates or switch to stable. I'm pretty new at doing all of this.

I can't decide that for you.
- Weekly ROM > developer version, the latest features and applications, possible occurrence of errors/faster updates and thus the possibility of their removal, the update is released every weekend (it is not mandatory to update, versions can be skipped).
- Stable ROM > as the name suggests, errors may appear, some functions are missing, updates are released at intervals of approx. 60-90 days.

If you decide to switch to Stable ROM, you must do a clean update (Format Data).

I can't decide that for you.
- Weekly ROM > developer version, the latest features and applications, possible occurrence of errors/faster updates and thus the possibility of their removal, the update is released every weekend (it is not mandatory to update, versions can be skipped).
- Stable ROM > as the name suggests, errors may appear, some functions are missing, updates are released at intervals of approx. 60-90 days.

If you decide to switch to Stable ROM, you must do a clean update (Format Data).
Gotcha, thanks for your help.

I cant Log Out Mi Account When Press Log out from setting mi account app crash.
On My mi 11 ultra V14.0.13.0 TKACNXM

What data must be deleted after installing the module for Google Pay to work? Play Store? Google Pay? Both? I have tried both and I keep getting the message that it does not meet the requirements

What data must be deleted after installing the module for Google Pay to work? Play Store? Google Pay? Both? I have tried both and I keep getting the message that it does not meet the requirements
Even if the device has integrity, that message can sometimes appear. You can test device integrity with this application.
Or check it in play store developer options.

Even if the device has integrity, that message can sometimes appear. You can test device integrity with this application.
Or check it in play store developer options.
thanks!!

this is my test. i´m going to apply the patch but i don´t know the cache that i must delete. Play Store? Google Pay?

best regards

Attachments

• play.png
    play.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 48
thanks!!

this is my test. i´m going to apply the patch but i don´t know the cache that i must delete. Play Store? Google Pay?

best regards
Gpay not working is due to lack of device integrity. It appears to be working in the screenshot (meets_device_integrity). Yes, click on the version 3-4 times in the play store settings and enable developer options. Settings / developer options / Check integrity. meets_device_integrity should appear

Gpay not working is due to lack of device integrity. It appears to be working in the screenshot (meets_device_integrity). Yes, click on the version 3-4 times in the play store settings and enable developer options. Settings / developer options / Check integrity. meets_device_integrity should appear

I have updated the xiaomi.eu application so that it works, but I don't know what data I should delete. Can you tell me if I need to delete data from Google Pay, Google Play, both, or a different one?

thanks!!

best regards
If that's your actual screenshot, then you're already passing Device Integrity

Also, sunce you're passing, you must have the latest Injector from Feb 29 (otherwise you will not pass), hence you don't need to download and install the Injector again

Also, before testing, you DON'T NEED to delete any Cache!!!!

Once Google bans the prints from the last Injector, first subsequent PI test you make will no more pass Device Integrity - so, when it happens, you will know it's a time to check for the next version of Injector (it will have to have the new date in the file name - wait until they upload the new Injector)

Once you install the Injector, just reboot and test PI - again, no need to clean any caches

For pure PI testing, no need to clean any data or cache

Reactions: Rdier
Si esa es tu captura de pantalla real, entonces ya estás pasando la Integridad del Dispositivo

Además, dado que está aprobando, debe tener el Injector más reciente del 29 de febrero (de lo contrario, no aprobará), por lo tanto, no necesita descargar e instalar el Injector nuevamente.

Además, antes de realizar la prueba, ¡NO ES NECESARIO eliminar ningún caché!

Una vez que Google prohíba las impresiones del último Injector, la primera prueba PI posterior que realice ya no pasará la Integridad del dispositivo; por lo tanto, cuando suceda, sabrá que es el momento de verificar la próxima versión de Injector (tendrá que tener la nueva fecha en el nombre del archivo; espere hasta que carguen el nuevo inyector)

Una vez que instale el Injector, simplemente reinicie y pruebe PI; nuevamente, no es necesario limpiar ningún caché.

Para pruebas de PI puras, no es necesario limpiar ningún dato ni caché

thanks a lot

Reactions: zgfg12
Should I be using munch 14.0.9.0? After clean installing with a data wipe phone services uses a ton of battery and I can't seem to enable the mi message back up? It asks me to fill in my phone number but then does nothing, I can receive other messages without any problems.
Can anyone tell me how to debug this?