MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello Guys~ I'm using Miui 13.0.2 V13.0.2.0SJACNXM (stable), can i direct to update this miui 14 stable version? my phone data will auto format?

I have error installing the mi 10 xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V14.0.4.0.TJBCNXM_v14-13.zip
I get below errors. can someone help please

Failed to mount '/product' (invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/vendor' (invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/odm' (invalid argument)
Failed to mount 'system_ext' (invalid argument)
It's all fine. No worries.
"Script succeeded: result was [0]" is the important part and shows you that flashing ROM was successful.

Reactions: snazy02
It's all fine. No worries.
"Script succeeded: result was [0]" is the important part and shows you that flashing ROM was successful.
I think I successfully flashed it but my problem now is google pay wont setup contactless payment

The data will be preserved = system settings, installed applications and their settings, files in storage, account logins, etc. (all these are user "data")

Reactions: alcestneige
Hi, any fix apk for wallpaper carousel on xiaomi13 pro nuwa, 14.0.28? The wallpaper carousel cannot change the wallpaper and each time after reboot the wallpaper carousel setting will off itself as well.

After installing this yesterday, I was able to add cards on the google Pay but when I used it for payment last night, it did not work.
Everything works and paying successfully for me

Check:
- iz NFC enabled
- iz Wallet enabled (also from pull-down Status bar)
- is the card you want to use for contactless payments set as default in Wallet (if you have several cards, you can set which card will be default or you must every time open Wallet and scroll to the card you want to pay with)
- is contactless payment enabled by the bank (in your banking app or so) for your default card in Wallet

Everything works and paying successfully for me

Check:
- iz NFC enabled
- iz Wallet enabled (also from pull-down Status bar)
- is the card you want to use for contactless payments set as default in Wallet (if you have several cards, you can set which card will be default or you must every time open Wallet and scroll to the card you want to pay with)
- is contactless payment enabled by the bank (in your banking app or so) for your default card in Wallet
I will check again, thanks

I don't know where else to ask this, so I'm sorry if this is not supposed to be asked in this thread...
My device shows up as WORKEEBM7HPNYPT4 in fastboot and in Mi Flash Tool(photos attached). I am trying to flash a stock MIUI ROM on Redmi Note 10s.
I really need to understand if this is normal or there is something I should do differently.

Attachments

• IMG_20240313_194336.jpg
    IMG_20240313_194336.jpg
    983.2 KB · Views: 65
I don't know where else to ask this, so I'm sorry if this is not supposed to be asked in this thread...
My device shows up as WORKEEBM7HPNYPT4 in fastboot and in Mi Flash Tool(photos attached). I am trying to flash a stock MIUI ROM on Redmi Note 10s.
I really need to understand if this is normal or there is something I should do differently.
Your device is probably connected successfully. It doesn't matter what name the device is connected to (because the code name of the device is not written there). If you want to be even more sure, check that device manager >> android bootloader interface appears.

Hello everyone, I do have a question especially to the germans here. Today at 11AM german time there was a test alarm like it has been the last couple of months aswell. I do have a Poco F4 with the latest MIUI14 Stable Rom on it and all the option for emergency alerts are enabled, BUT my phone was muted. I received the warning screen fine but I didnt get the alarm sound. So is this because of being muted because my understanding was that the sound should appear ALSO when being muted. I have also talked to a friend having a Mi11U and he was also muted and had the same scenario on his device.

Hello, since I did the latest stable update to my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V14.0.6.0.TKCCNXM_v14-13) my smartphone no longer appears in my PC's file explorer when I connect it with a USB cable (tested and working), but only makes the connection sound (tested on 2 PCs).
With xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V14.0.3.0.TKCCNXM_v14-13 I did not have this problem.
Thank you very much for any help!

Last edited:
Hello, since I did the latest stable update to my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V14.0.6.0.TKCCNXM_v14-13) my smartphone no longer appears in my PC's file explorer when I connect it with a USB cable (tested and working), but only makes the connection sound (tested on 2 PCs).
With xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V14.0.3.0.TKCCNXM_v14-13 I did not have this problem.
Thank you very much for any help!
Find your device in device manager (it probably has an exclamation mark). Then right click / update drivers / select drivers on the computer / USB Mtp driver

Find your device in device manager (it probably has an exclamation mark). Then right click / update drivers / select drivers on the computer / USB Mtp driver
Thank you very much for your help, but I also tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it but I still don't see the smartphone in the file explorer of the PC.
Have a great weekend!

Thank you very much for your help, but I also tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it but I still don't see the smartphone in the file explorer of the PC.
Have a great weekend!
Is there an exclamation mark in the device manager?

I have an issue with Google Play Protect not being certified. After installing the redmi note 10 rom, unable to use banking apps.