Release MIUI 2.4.20 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark I wonder if you can make a tutorial on how to make your own MIUI ROM if it's difficult to add the UK languages...

I was actually wondering on how to do this. I was hoping depending on the difficulty and time I could start a universal base and add all languages. So this MIUI version might become more popular. I think MIUI is too widespread.

I also would love device specific optimizations like custom kernels. That would be enough. I have AIR Kernel for the Nexus S which gives me more battery life. I would love to start helping out MIUI making it more universal.

Reactions: krispuniq
Mark I wonder if you can make a tutorial on how to make your own MIUI ROM if it's difficult to add the UK languages...

I was actually wondering on how to do this. I was hoping depending on the difficulty and time I could start a universal base and add all languages. So this MIUI version might become more popular. I think MIUI is too widespread.

I also would love device specific optimizations like custom kernels. That would be enough. I have AIR Kernel for the Nexus S which gives me more battery life. I would love to start helping out MIUI making it more universal.

I was also having a thought like this, and that popped up because i was unable to find a single custom kernel for xiaomi Mi-One ics rom.

Kernels make a lot of difference to the battery life & if we know how to make our own rom or atleast a kernel that can work with our MIUI rom on our device, it would be great !!!
Any idea where i can find the kernel source code of Mi-One device ? Would like to see some new governors like smartassv2, lazy etc in a custom kernel :)

Really we love MIUI ROMs, i tried many other ROM's than MIUI and the best one i experinced is MIUI so i switched back to it (reliable, fast, stable & a lot of pretty options.
the only concern is the high battery drain, almost 4 hours only if WiFi or 3G data are enabled, do you have any soultion for this problem.?

When arc s version will be released ?! and on which ICS version it is based official or still beta
Sorry for my English

Correct.

The issue will be fixed next week.
The work around for this issue is to use 3rd party sms app.

I am using Go-SMS Pro and dont face this issue at all. Whereas, when i open the stock sms app, it shows numbers instead of contacts which gets me confused sometimes :)

Installation aborted error when I tried to update though OTA on I9100 :(
Will try full release when it's up.

Installation aborted error when I tried to update though OTA on I9100 :(
Will try full release when it's up.

The new Updater code was added in this release I believe, which means you still have the OLD updater. You must download from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.