Release MIUI 2.4.20 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.

The issue will be fixed next week.

Is that confirmed ?

The only reason I'm not on ICS MIUI is the SMS recognition issue...

BTW - what happened to I9100 (Samsung Galaxy S II) updates this time ?

How come only 3 devices are released ?

MIUI SGS2 is uploaded.
Look better :)

I'm gonna try it.
Still on CM9 and works very good.
Is 2.4.20 valuable upgrade?
Any issues?
Not working, FC things?

Is that confirmed ?

The only reason I'm not on ICS MIUI is the SMS recognition issue...

BTW - what happened to I9100 (Samsung Galaxy S II) updates this time ?

How come only 3 devices are released ?
Please, it's the same every time. They add them as soon as they are uploaded.
CHILL!

Hello, Mark, iBootPeaches or Pele. Please can you tell me if there is planned any ICS Rom for HTC Desire? I know I have made this question before, and I can wait patiently, but just to know. And secondly, there will be a changelog for GB 2.4.20 for Desire?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, Mark, iBootPeaches or Pele. Please can you tell me if there is planned any ICS Rom for HTC Desire? I know I have made this question before, and I can wait patiently, but just to know. And secondly, there will be a changelog for GB 2.4.20 for Desire?

Thanks in advance.
Last GB update was just minor fixes, so that they didn't mention them.
As said 2 posts above.
I believe Desire was EOLed.

Hi Mark

I've Just got myself a Samsung Galaxy S2 and the first thing I did was come on here and download the latest ROM. All I can say is that I am very impressed and excited by the work you guys do and it's good to be back on a ROM that the devs are so passionate about - because it shows. I can say for sure I don't think i'll be deviating to another ROM ever again. Excellent work to all the devs who work on Miui.

Danny

is there a way to do incremental update without downloading the who package? i installed the previous version just yesterday and i spent a lot of time configuring it to my preference

is there a way to do incremental update without downloading the who package? i installed the previous version just yesterday and i spent a lot of time configuring it to my preference
Then just make a backup using MIUI Backup, then you can either restore, if you do not wipe data just flash over the older ROM it will not effect settings if you do not wipe user data :)

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark I get reboot while listening to music.. the screen fade to black and then reboot.. (I've tried three times)
any update for SGS2... Im going to bug section checking if someone already posted this bug

Status
Not open for further replies.