Release MIUI 2.4.20 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mark. Noticeable improvements in the speed.

However, still experiencing the 20 second service drops after making or receiving calls.

I read that the changelog had fixed the Instagram compatibility issues but I am still unable to download it due to Google Play saying it's incompatible. I also seem to have lost the original Google Search widget.

Running on the MI-ONE

Thanks

Dumb Question... I dont care about 4G cause I dont get it at my house anyway. will the Nexus S rom work on the Nexus S 4G device?

No, thats why fergie makes a NS 4G rom.

:( oh well, I have 2.4.13 working with the Matr1x kernel but its just not the same lol. Thanks.
P.S. who is Fergie and where do I keep an eye out for the 4G Roms?

*UPDATE* Scratch That Found It And Bookmarked It! :)

Hi Mark, I am using Nexus S and I have been experiencing signal loss following a call / market download and it wont go away until I restart my phone one or two times.

Any suggestions on this issue?

Thanks

Gallery looks much better now, but face unlock still not working on my Nexus S. Says "Face Unlock couldn't start"

Mark this ROM was updated to 4.0.4? Why it isn't on changelog?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No problems running 2.4.20 on sgs2 with siyah3.1rc6:) It seems that this version is the first that performs better than the last GB rom imo. Few minor bugs, I believe they will be solved eventually. Still hoping for MIUIv4 in dutch though...:(

hello is sensation fixed yet?
Yes it was fixed hours later.

So is the defy sol'd? Update is here, changelog?
Defy is EOLed. Along with all other GB devices.

Is Desire too old now? :)
Yes, sorry but it was EOLed along with all other GB devices.

Mark this ROM was updated to 4.0.4? Why it isn't on changelog?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Because not all ROMs saw the new version. I vaguely remember seeing one phone still on 4.0.3.

Sry, but had to recheck this one - ALL GB devices are EOLed?? which means hd2 and others ?

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk

I just want to report that I still experience random soft reboots on my Sensation... I have flashed fixed build.

my internal storage can not be used to install applications anymore after upgrading to this version. i have tried everything suggested in xda but still problem persist. the only time i'm able to install application on it is when i flash with cynagonmod 9 nightly. what is wrong with my internal storange? help

my internal storage can not be used to install applications anymore after upgrading to this version. i have tried everything suggested in xda but still problem persist. the only time i'm able to install application on it is when i flash with cynagonmod 9 nightly. what is wrong with my internal storange? help

Bugs / Questions should be reported in their correct locations. News threads are not for this.

Sry, but had to recheck this one - ALL GB devices are EOLed?? which means hd2 and others ?

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk

The 5 mentioned were completely EOLed. The others will recieve a GB update in like a month or something. Xiaomi said not enough is changing to make it a weekly product. So there probably will be one or two more releases for the remaining 7 devices in a month.

iBot sorry to be a bother but I've DL the Sensation build 4 times within the last 2 days and it's still giving the bootloops? I've searched the thread and haven't seen an alternate DL link for a fixed build.

Thanks

iBot sorry to be a bother but I've DL the Sensation build 4 times within the last 2 days and it's still giving the bootloops? I've searched the thread and haven't seen an alternate DL link for a fixed build.

Thanks

Then get a logcat and post it in the bug forum. It must be a different issue.

Sensation users please see bugs forum.

Mark has already speedily resolved this issue, Flash 2.4.13 then flash 2.4.20 directly on top if it to prevent the boot issues.

DO NOT wipe data or cache then upgrade to 2.4.20 this will solve the boot errors.

Thanks for your effort.
The phone Firewall (Blacklist) is in chinese for HTC sensation (no english translation) , can you please fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.