Miui 9 Stable Bug Hmnote2_v9.2.3.0.lhmcnek

spritz

Members
Aug 29, 2016
Hello;
The latest stable version of miui 9eu (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V9.2.3.0.LHMCNEK) has some problems with me. Most of the settings are in English instead of Dutch. And the phone has an incorrect location after a crash and restart. This changed spontaneously from Dutch to Poland. The same problem as with the last beta EU ROM before he went EOL. I hope there will be a solution

Hello;
The latest stable version of miui 9eu (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V9.2.3.0.LHMCNEK) has some problems with me. Most of the settings are in English instead of Dutch. And the phone has an incorrect location after a crash and restart. This changed spontaneously from Dutch to Poland. The same problem as with the last beta EU ROM before he went EOL. I hope there will be a solution
Download again..

Of course I noticed that the second version of HMNote2_V9.2.3.0.LHMCNEK_v9-5.0 is a much smaller download than the version of yesterday HMNote2_V9.2.3.0.LHMCNEK_v9-5.0. it is certainly recommended to download the new one again for this phone. once again very pleased with this improvement!

Hello;
the first download was more than 1 gb in size and contained bugs that made my phone jam and the battery drained quickly like a bucket of water. The second download was 825 mb but had the same code (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V9.2.3.0.LHMCNEK_v9-5.0) so I'm happy with the improvement. I would be even happier if the beta rom would be released again because the error was found and seems the same as in the stable
The bigger battery usage of redmi note 2 is the way of use and how you manage your.
Miui 9 works very well on this phone and the high battery consumption is partly dependent on the hardware . my girlfriend has redmi 4 and the battery life is excellent with miui 9. For my phone I have replaceable batteries

Last edited:
Hello;
Good good

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

This is the last Rom for our beloved RMN2.
Version: V9.2.4.0.LHMMIEK (MIUI9) Size: 953M
Someone had this version installed on?
Please some feedback about bugs and so.
And one more thing: i have only the mi-recover 2.01 on mine with Ota weekly Miui 9.3 by xiaomi.eu 8.1.18.
Can i download, rename it as update.zip enter on recovery mode select it and go on without problem?
Sorry but since i am a senior noobie i don't wanna brick or have problems with.
Thanks in advance.

Guys hi. I cant find any note 2 link in weekly rom. I guess they left our phone in the space. I cant find 9.2 stable too :( Can you share latest stable version at 9.2 ? Thanks

Hi Ridianod
There's no more weekly update for RMN2 is EOL (End Of Life).
If you simply read what i wrote, the last "stable rom from RMN2" is this: V9.2.4.0.LHMMIEK (MIUI9) Size: 953M
The link? http://en.miui.com/download-274.html
And if someone can help me about what i asked before, i will appreciate also.

That's really a pity for our beloved RMN2. What's the reason? Too much effort? Hardware incompatibilities?

Has there been any other weekly beta after 9.3 8.1.18?

Can someone tell me where to download the latest stable version of Mi9 for my xiaomi redmi note 2 ?. All the links I have seen are down or do not exist.

Hello, I have some questions to see if you can answer me, I have a RedMi Note 2 of my brother-in-law without updating from the purchase and I want to update it.
1- Do you have to unlock the bootloader?
2- The TWRP must be installed with Fastboot and what is the last TWRP?
3- What is the last stable rom that I can install that works well and how do I install it, also with Fastboot?
I thank you for the answers in advance.

hello, I read your questions about the redmi note 2. I do not own my redmi note 2 anymore. The Redmi note 2 has been sold with an unlocked bootloader so you can put twrp on it. In the end I put the official miui 9 on it and sold the phone. With a little search, the answers can easily be found on the internet.

[QUOTE = "spritz, post: 475319, miembro: 157653"] hola, leí sus preguntas sobre la nota 2 de redmi. Ya no soy dueño de mi nota 2 de redmi. Redmi note 2 se ha vendido con un gestor de arranque desbloqueado para que puedas ponerle twrp. Al final puse el miui 9 oficial y vendí el teléfono. Con una pequeña búsqueda, las respuestas se pueden encontrar fácilmente en Internet. [/ QUOTE]
Ok, thank you

Hello;

Hi there, can you please provide a download link? I can't find it anywhere :(
Thanks! :)