MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.8.31 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apktool fixes the problem recompiling Camera.apk so we will begin to translate Camera.apk and I'll try and build that into newest scripts once I released v1.5.0 of apktool.

Hello iBot, your apktool vers.1.50 solves the problem of translation of legacycamera.apk Jelly Bean? I noticed problems with multilanguage Galaxy Nexus, which was in FC.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Hello iBot, your apktool vers.1.50 solves the problem of translation of legacycamera.apk Jelly Bean? I noticed problems with multilanguage Galaxy Nexus, which was in FC.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Yes it should.

Proximity sensor is on... its bug/feature of 2.8.31 on i9100....

Thanks, it's very odd that the proximity sensor is working while not engaged in a call. Is MIUI trying to implement the eye-off feature of the S III?

Hi Admin, please send the guide thru MIUI 2.8.31, Im currently using HUAWEI HONOR STOCK B932 ROM. Thanks in advance.

Ibot i tested with legacycamera.apk your apktool vers.1.50 solve the problem, the problem of FC :).

I thank you and Mark for everything you do.

iAmGhost gave me the springboard for that fix :)

Either way apktool v1.5.0 is sexy. About 40h of work into that release.

Reactions: MarkHUK
iAmGhost gave me the springboard for that fix :)

Either way apktool v1.5.0 is sexy. About 40h of work into that release.
A very frickin cool friend and an awesome dev is mr ibot :) 100% asset to the community. HALF if not ALL the Android dev scene would of crashed and burned without the hard work he's done.

A very frickin cool friend and an awesome dev is mr ibot :) 100% asset to the community. HALF if not ALL the Android dev scene would of crashed and burned without the hard work he's done.
thank you to miuiandorid team for miui rom .
and iBot to help me in translation .

logcats please .

I tried to use aLogcat and I getting this error in logs when openinig calender:
E/SpannableStringBuilder(18326): SPAN_EXCLUSIVE_EXCLUSIVE spans cannot have a zero length

However, I am not getting FC message when launching calender app it just close directly without showing FC error. while if I run app with english interface it works great.

Let me know if I should do something more...

I tried to use aLogcat and I getting this error in logs when openinig calender:
E/SpannableStringBuilder(18326): SPAN_EXCLUSIVE_EXCLUSIVE spans cannot have a zero length

However, I am not getting FC message when launching calender app it just close directly without showing FC error. while if I run app with english interface it works great.

Let me know if I should do something more...
if english is working fine, there is some issue either in Calendar apk or Framework.

Hi Admin!

I am now using MIUI 2.8.31 on my huawei honor, just found out below bugs:
1. Bluetooth not working.
2. Orange border found in some place on screen.
3. Rocker button for ON/OFF, intermittent function.

Please include this on next update.

Many Thanks,
RAm

Status
Not open for further replies.