MULTI MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.7.27 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
Hello all,

Big News. We have switched to Language Packs. This means you must download and flash our current English Only ROM here: http://miuiandroid.com/community/link-forums/roms.73/ then flash this on top of it. The only reason for this is that we cannot hold 2 sets of ROMs on our servers. This is like 12GB of data weekly, which is a TON of bandwidth weekly.

DO NOT WIPE YOUR SYSTEM. FLASH ON TOP OF 2.7.27. WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK

The Spanish REPO was deleted by the creator, and I have no clue why. He never responded to my message. So no more Spanish.

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
  • English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
  • Chinese (Xiaomi)
  • Polish (Acid)
  • Dutch (Kees-Jan)
  • Italian (Mish)
  • Korean (IAmGhost)
  • Spanish (LordStenka)
  • Danish (1982Strand)
  • Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
  • Arabic (silent_4)
  • Ukrainian (KDG & Vlaaaad)
  • German (Gerret84 & Marco)
  • Hebrew (roenano)
  • Hungarian (vagyula)
  • Slovak (ingbrzy & UFO & supersasho)
  • Czech (kynio & jomi)
Languages to be Included:
  • Romanian (epruv)
  • Swedish (Bestonius)
Downloads:
Notes:
Thanks,
Connor

I solved the problem stems from aapt.exe file recompile is still waiting for

I've just installed the language pack but everything is force closing one me :( (did wipe cache and dalvik - Samsung Galaxy sIII).

2.7.27 is okay itself. But after applying language pack my Sensation XE bootloops. Tried everything (wiping/not wiping).

can i ask something? you want to save server space why not releasing only multi and once per week - on sunday? i dont see any logic in releasing twice 1st time english only and then english+rest since theres only like 10-15mb difference in size (comparing 2.7.20 non multi and multi for sgs2).

Read above. Language pack still has some problems like Sensation not booting and few other bug made by translators. Until this is fixed the lang pack is an optional pack.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus S za pomocą Tapatalk 2

2.7.27 is okay itself. But after applying language pack my Sensation XE bootloops. Tried everything (wiping/not wiping).

flash again english release and delete framework-res.apk and framework-miui-res.apk in the multilang zip..

can i ask something? you want to save server space why not releasing only multi and once per week - on sunday? i dont see any logic in releasing twice 1st time english only and then english+rest since theres only like 10-15mb difference in size (comparing 2.7.20 non multi and multi for sgs2).
The logic is not yours to decide.

The primary focus is the English ROM and we release that on a Friday inline with the official release cycle.

the 15mb difference is all the languages who have caught up to get to the same level as our English XML repository, we are not waiting for 2 days to release the main ROM. The smaller size packs are from this week onwards.

Thanks,

Mark

I need someone with a Sensation to sit in IRC with me for a good hour or so. I fix this issue and then next week its back, so something continually is breaking.

Huawei Ascend P1 is only with english/chinese? Have installed two times, but nothing more to select.
Best regards

Hello I have FC when choosing manual select operator in menu... could someone tell me what is causing this FC..? MIUIv4 2.7.27, SGS2, SLOVAK language...

logcat

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): FATAL EXCEPTION: main

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.SpnOverride.getSpn

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.MiuiSpnOverrideImpl.getSpn(MiuiSpnOverride.java:92)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.MiuiSpnOverride.getSpn(MiuiSpnOverride.java:30)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at com.android.phone.MiuiNetworkSetting.getNetworkSpn(MiuiNetworkSetting.java:90)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at com.android.phone.MiuiNetworkSetting.getNetworkOperatorName(MiuiNetworkSetting.java:94)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at com.android.phone.MiuiNetworkSetting.getAutoSelectionSummary(MiuiNetworkSetting.java:106)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at com.android.phone.MiuiNetworkSetting.onCreate(MiuiNetworkSetting.java:59)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:4465)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1052)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:1932)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:1993)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:127)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1159)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4507)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:790)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:557)

E/AndroidRuntime( 9770): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

D/PowerManagerService( 5678): onSensorChanged: light value: 1000

D/dalvikvm( 5678): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1884K, 32% free 25720K/37447K, paused 4ms+14ms

E/DataRouter( 1851): usb connection is true

E/DataRouter( 1851): DSR is ON. Don't send DTR ON.

W/Settings(18102): Setting location_providers_allowed has moved from android.provider.Settings.System to android.provider.Settings.Secure, returning Secure URI.

W/Settings(18102): Setting location_providers_allowed has moved from android.provider.Settings.System to android.provider.Settings.Secure, returning Secure URI.

D/PowerManagerService( 5678): releaseDVFSLockLocked : all DVFS_MIN_LIMIT are released

I/power ( 5678): *** release_dvfs_lock : lockType : 1

W/ActivityManager( 5678): mDVFSLock.release()

^ That is a bug in the MIUI ROM, nothing that Slovak causes.

Its because MIUI broke something that detects what your phone number is.

Reactions: ingbrzy
HTC Sensation: I just copied the file "framework-res.apk" from the English version and the phone booted + Czech translation is complete.

In hungarian translation (Sony Xperia S LT26i) the "messaging" is not hungarian, please translate or repair it.
Sorry for my english! :)
THX
J.

Status
Not open for further replies.