Release MIUI ROM 2.5.18 ROMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you studder your way forward with your message then you are correct that there are other more suitable places to discuss these matters. But it just so happened to become a question here meanwhile we wait for the release of the new ROM's and until they are launched then I cant say I see the problem.
Other then the fact that people are waiting in excitement for the new ROM and just wanted to get the time to go faster maby.
But I apologize for talking at the wrong place to the wrong time, however I believe a ROM related issue was solved and until the new ROM comes there will be no error reports.

Fair enough. There seems to be some problems with the servers in China. I think that's why ROMs are delayed

Came to think about it, I am running the "Aroma MIUI" atm and would I be able to update my phone or is a full installation required?

Does anyone know if it's multilanguage? I'm running the dutch MIUI, but still gb version.. they said on the dutch forum this release might be multilanguage including dutch..?

Does anyone know if it's multilanguage? I'm running the dutch MIUI, but still gb version.. they said on the dutch forum this release might be multilanguage including dutch..?

We are still testing the Multi Lang ROMs, we expect to release the English ROMs today, and release test Multi Lang roms for Nexus S and Mi One tommorow.

Reactions: PunkthemonK
Hmm to bad, i have a sgs2 and want to run dutch ics miui..

Grab me (iBotPeaches) on IRC, after today's release when I'm not mad at China, and I'll generate a SGS2 Multi Lang build and let you test it.

I don't have IRC haha.. could you eens me a pm when you are ready and want me to test it?

Mark's goal was 35 minutes after China. :) But the China servers are toootally slow today, so it takes a great amount of time just to download ROMs. Then, Mark & Co. need to translate them and upload them here.

... or you could just read the first post of this thread. ;)

When today's release will be uploaded?
I'm not hurring up nobody, it's just informative.

We have speeds ranging from 5kbps - 100kbps. Usually we have 10mbps. There is a big problem here. They'll be up when there up. Watch IRC for more up to date information.

Status
Not open for further replies.