Release MIUI ROM 2.6.16 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTC One X - update complete.

2012-06-18 15.28.58.png2012-06-18 15.29.08.png

thank you!

I'm have too many problems with MULTI this week. Being gone for most of last week didn't help. I didn't get my needed testing in.

I think I'll just push it back to this Friday. I only got the NS building correctly, and that took 3 days and I haven't even tested the others.

I do still have problem with regards to importing contacts... My Group contacts did not restore properly..

sorry my offtopic here, but

what is this ]] icons missing]] problem?

I really could not understand what it is until now...

sorry my offtopic here, but

what is this ]] icons missing]] problem?

I really could not understand what it is until now...

Almost always, coming from an application icon and the four below are not visible and only selecting them back.
It was down a bug in a different version then resolved with the next, now reappears.

hi guys, i try to install the multi maguro 2.6.16, but the istallation fail!!! wipe chache,wipe dalvik, select the zip from sd card the installation process start and quickly the screen show installation aborted!!! now i have 2.6.15 maguro no multi... i wrong something?? ty

hi guys, i try to install the multi maguro 2.6.16, but the istallation fail!!! wipe chache,wipe dalvik, select the zip from sd card the installation process start and quickly the screen show installation aborted!!! now i have 2.6.15 maguro no multi... i wrong something?? ty

I did say, I only tested the crespo. There wasn't enough time last week and far too many errors to properly build those. Regardless, I started a re-upload of the maguro.

upgrading U8860 by the excellent guide worked fine.
But the ROM freeze the phone after 10-30 seconds, and SIM-card is not found / IMEI gone?
So no use to install it - I cross my fingers for the Restore will work...
Are there any stable, functional ROM available - or should I jsut wait for official release or until "after summer"...?

Status
Not open for further replies.