Release MIUI ROM 2.6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed MIUI on my HTC One X (International version) the first time only yesterday, so I'm not sure if it's a known issue, but fonts in themes don't seem to be working. I tried installing a custom font in various ways including doing a backup of a working theme and adding the font in it. Same issue with every theme that includes fonts, for example "WP7 Dark Red" which should have Segoe WP as a font. That said, excellent work everyone involved.

I noticed that the miui weather widget was on this rom but no software for it. Is the software available from anywhere? I found one on xda but it was for the Nexus and doesn't look quite right on the Pyramid. Apart from that this is a fantastic rom as always and long may you keep up the good work .

Doesn't work on Razr. Always get an force close of com.phone app whenn entering SIM PIN. Everything else working fine as long as I use it in airplane mode.. Many others tested it but there is always the same issue. Build.prop seems to be ok, had a short look. Maybe it's a problem with the used libs?

and btw: where are the download links?

How long before the Galaxy Nexus Toro version is released? Your rom is superior in performance and compatibility to the other devs. I hope soon. Would love to use the toolbox and other new features. thx

Doesn't work on Razr. Always get an force close of com.phone app whenn entering SIM PIN. Everything else working fine as long as I use it in airplane mode.. Many others tested it but there is always the same issue. Build.prop seems to be ok, had a short look. Maybe it's a problem with the used libs?
and btw: where are the download links?

Download links in first post. This sounds like a bug with SIM PIN then.

How long before the Galaxy Nexus Toro version is released? Your rom is superior in performance and compatibility to the other devs. I hope soon. Would love to use the toolbox and other new features. thx
I haven't heard from Ryan. He must be busy. No worries. It'll come.

I noticed that the miui weather widget was on this rom but no software for it. Is the software available from anywhere? I found one on xda but it was for the Nexus and doesn't look quite right on the Pyramid. Apart from that this is a fantastic rom as always and long may you keep up the good work .

I'm looking into fixing the MIUI Weather Widget now.

Reactions: DThomas
why can't I remove/replace system apps like YouTube with this new update? wtf I checked the "I trust this app" box

SGSII

This week instead of contining to bust my ass for 6+ hours on my weekend, I'm only releasing ROMs that built correctly. The ones that didn't will have notices sent to the translators that caused the failed build. From there hopefully next week they'll be resolved.

ROMs that built without error. Crespo, Maguro, Mi One, Honor.

Having a good battery life until now comparing to my last whole week room which was cm9.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

auto start manager seems not to work well for me. some applications like tasker still shows in my notification even though i have disable it with auto start. any body else with issues on auto start manager?

What's the app that let us control whether an app could use 3g/wifi etc? I can't find it on this build?

What's the app that let us control whether an app could use 3g/wifi etc? I can't find it on this build?
Go on Monitor then traffic sttats and click on each program.you will find there.

Sent from Tapatalk 2 ° Miuiandroid.com

Doesn't work on Razr. Miui wont boot.. stuck at boot animation. For me it shoot CWM on Boot from my RAZR (ICS 4.0.4 en.eu leak)

Status
Not open for further replies.