Release MIUI ROM 2.6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
SGS 2 stuck on lock screen...disappointed...I have to wait for next Friday for the new release.2.6.29...:(

OK - now I have done a full wipe.Now I get a FC. Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped.It is impossibel to enter the pin code. I have also tryed a wipe/factory reset from stock recovery

@pafaisal: Don't give up so easily. There are some issues indeed, but search the forum and you will find a solution.. ;)

I got all ROMs built except for the HTC One S. Uploading now. Post will be in 20 minutes.

@pafaisal: Don't give up so easily. There are some issues indeed, but search the forum and you will find a solution.. ;)
Hi..
Thanks for your reply..I tried the solutions advised by members and admin...But still lot of issues like lagging, file explorer doesn't show the number of file in browser (Browser section of File explorer)...That's why I go back to 2.6.15...Anyway as you said, I will not give up MIUI... :) It's fastest and stable ICS rom I have found so far....

It was delayed due to problems. It may be another week or two.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! I will patiently wait. It's only when you switch to a non-MIUI supported device that you see how much it makes the life with your smartphone easier =)

I you want to fix the LBE Guard error just install SuperSU https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.supersu and when it popup for the permission and o got the error from LBE Guard then open it (LBE) and click on the root permissions and allow SuperSU and then from now on SuperSU will handle the prompt for the root permission and when u install the next week version it will overwrite the su binaries and LBE should work again (if they fix it)

Is there going to be a Toro version? I'd like the theme fixes to fix some readability issues. I'm still on 2.6.8.

Doesn't work on Razr. Miui wont boot.. stuck at boot animation. For me it shoot CWM on Boot from my RAZR (ICS 4.0.4 en.eu leak)
Which leak are you on? Rooted or not? I'm going to try to install this one. But I'm holding my breath for some minutes. Need to be confirmed that it's working. I'm on 672.180.17

After installing ROM on a brand new Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100 (stock version Android 4.0.3) device stalls in boot up window with the "MI XIAOMI.COM" logo. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

I have user Odin v3 for rooting ICS (CF-Root-SGS2_XW_NEE_LPG-v5.5-CWM5.tar) and ROM Manager to flash latest Miui ROM.

Your help is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.