Release MIUI ROM 2.6.8 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the OTA update on my s2 from 2.6.1 to 2.6.8. it downloads, says apply now and asks for a reboot and nothing happens.
Any ideas?:confused:

I am sorry buy the Rom is still laggy on my Galaxy Nexus and also my friends. I am running Franco Kernel. I dont understand because on AOKP with the MIUI Launcher it runs smooth as butter. I think its the graphics acceleration.

I love MiUi, But AOKP has set the standard. It is incredibly smooth.

I guess I will wait for more Smooth launcher and applicaiton actions.

Thanks!

I am sorry buy the Rom is still laggy on my Galaxy Nexus and also my friends. I am running Franco Kernel. I dont understand because on AOKP with the MIUI Launcher it runs smooth as butter. I think its the graphics acceleration.

I love MiUi, But AOKP has set the standard. It is incredibly smooth.

I guess I will wait for more Smooth launcher and applicaiton actions.

Thanks!

Maybe graphic acceleration got turned off? Double check Settings -> Developer -> GPU Settings

The regular 2d gpu rendering? Hmm. I will turn it on and restart
Its a developer option so I didn't want to play around. I will try.

Absolutely amazing on the SGS2. There's none of the home screen jerkiness that there was before.
Incredible Rom. Thanks Guys.

Well it's me of course...I am a large breasted male with long hair...this is getting ugly
It's Lucy Pinder and she is mine, she may not be aware of it yet but its going to happen!
You sir are incorrect! She is MINE all MINE!!! I kid, he is Lovely though.

go sms pro notification doesnt work in miui roms...
why is that so...?
i want the individual notifications for msgs..it is present only on go sms pro...
so can u guys plzz chek it out

The 2.6.1 for Galaxy S2 was pretty unstable en sometimes a bit laggy. Also had several Fc's on Launcher, Email and Miui-backup, witch wasn't working. Also when i select "dynamic" colors in the sceenmode option in factory settings, the mode i choose is gone after a Fc or Reboot? It doesn't keep that setting in memory.

Can someone confirm these things are fixet in 2.6.8?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

there is another problem in my SGS2, can not move the app to the SD-Card to be about 60 apps stuck in internal memory, one more monitor app FC when I tap the app to look at the Traffic Stats. whereas before I had installed wipe data / FR ...

thanks for the response

Status
Not open for further replies.