Release MIUI ROM 2.6.8 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I found the below updates in 2.6.8 changelog :-

1) I9100 update to base version ZSLPG
2) Added new version of App Market.

After I updated to 2.6.8, my phone's baseband is still XXLPQ. And there is no app Market found...
Can anyone advise....?

My Nexus S did not show lockscreen after come back from standy-by mode... Any idea how to fix this. On latest MIUI

MULTI ROMs will be built in 3 hours. Takes about 30minutes to build them all. Then we'll start the upload.

hi,this is my logcat for FC in sms,sorry if it is useless,didn't know exactly how to create it,my phone is one x

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    74.5 KB · Views: 303
Hey Guys

I am experiencing regression on my SGS2.
In GB ROMs we had a problem with music volume (especially in Earphones mode).
Since ICS this problem was solved, until latest build (2.6.8).
Music volume is down to unusable.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Ron

Hmmm i installed it freday and it seemed to work fine, just woke up from a night of drinking and now my phone wont charge. I get that little yellow triangle on the side of the batteri when trying to charge and when i try to boot it up when the phone up while charging it crashes and shows some weird "Android System" bar. I cant boot into recovery mode when plugged in and cant without because it seems to run out of power.
Tried to pull out battery and sd card and put it back in, no dice.
Not sure if this is Miui related, but anyone got some good old solid advice? :)

Hi guys,

I am using Galaxy S2 and get FC when open Settings > Status. Anyone experience the same?

Thanks

Where do I download 2.6.8 from? The links at the beginning of this thread don't seem to be download links...

Status
Not open for further replies.