Release MIUI ROM 2.7.6 ROMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to install on my gsm galaxy s3 (i9300), error 7 in cwm. My ro.product.device is set to 'm0' in my build.prop, what am I doing wrong?

Disable "script asserts" in recovery. Then try to flash.

[EDIT] Fixed! I needed to update cwm to 5.5/cf-root to 6.4. Hopefully this will help others![/EDIT]

asserts was already disabled. Tried enabling and flashing, same error. Disabled again ad tried, same error =[. Thanks for the swift response, but I'm still stuck on stock (but rooted) firmware. Any other ideas?

My problem: Assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT18i || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT18i" E:error in blabla .zip :)(Status 7) Installation aborted. :/

solve this problem?

My problem: Assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT18i || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT18i" E:error in blabla .zip :)(Status 7) Installation aborted. :/

solve this problem?

Disable script asserts in Recovery. Its an option before you look for the ZIP.

Downloading 2.7.6 like I stole it :D

Thanks, love your work guys. If you were super hot chicks I would kiss you :D

GPS isn't working at all?
The GPS will work again after you Disable it, Re-enable it, and then reboot. It's just an initial install issue.

Try downloading "FasterFix" from app store. Its hard to set a global default GPS when our ROM is used in 30+ different countries.
I did this as well and it didn't fix. I still had to disable/enable and then reboot. It's an easy fix, just wanted to point it out though.

solve this problem?

please help me because I can not flash this rom! :(:(

Geo location is still not working.
Keep getting a location unavailable error message.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

update complete on HOX ... ver 2.7.6
thank you!

2012-07-06 18.09.00.png2012-07-06 18.08.48.png2012-07-06 18.09.14.png2012-07-06 18.12.33.png

Nice thanks for the update but i sadly enough had to go for the version from xiaomi this week instead of the one from miuiandroid.com becuase of updates problems with these releases for the last month :confused:

But hope to get a good answer for why i got those issues so i can come back home to miuiandroid.com :) *LOVE* :);)

Installed without any problems on my SGS2. It keeps getting better I believe.. It's fast and haven't had any bugs yet. Cheers Xiaomi and Miuiandroid! :D

None. There is no ICS for DHD.

Disable "script asserts" in Recovery.

well, now I tried again and it works but unfortunately after bootloop :S
not that the problem is that the bootloader closed? could this be solved somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.