Release MIUI ROM 2.7.6 ROMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a chance to include PT-BR on multilang release? On next ones, of course.
Miui Brazil team isn't updating the rom weekly... I can also help to translate, if I know how to do it.

Is there a chance to include PT-BR on multilang release? On next ones, of course.
Miui Brazil team isn't updating the rom weekly... I can also help to translate, if I know how to do it.

Someone made a PT-BR REPO today. It just hasn't been updated yet.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
miuiandroid_LT18i-2.7.6
Arabic Please and USB

Attachments

• DroidNaskh-Regular.zip
    83.1 KB · Views: 155
thanx for the hardwork guys,,but gps is still not working on s2 plz help,,fix it,,thanx again...

status not working on s2 i9100.:(
and also music player is running on 1200 mhz. ph is so hot only after 5 mins

I started music player and checked the cpu usage with system panel it was hardly using any cpu at all. So i guess there is something wrong with your configuration. I am on default kernel.
Even with 84% recommendation by the chinese testers this time it is pretty smooth without any major issues at all.

what happenend to themes again?
cant apply any of my themes, iconpacks etc...

please help me because I can not flash this rom! :(:(
you need to flash your phone with another recovery... use odin (mobile or computer with adb) to flash your phone with CWM based recovery.
Anyway, which phone do you use, it should help me helping you alot?

Reactions: frozzy
I did flash my i9300 with MIUI ROM...
I did get a GPS lock in Siygic in under 5 seconds, so I guess it works here. I did the steps that user Reino mention a few posts before this one, so I guess it helps, thank you.
I do experience some graphical issues, but they are occasional and understandable since it's a 720p phone unlike most MIUI phones.
As an android app developer, I will see the internal errors when I will plug in my phone to the computer, but that will happen next week, I try to stay away from programming during the weekends :D

ONE THING I HATE ABOUT THIS ROM:
Every time I download an app from the market using mobile network, I get that dialog telling me not to download because operator could charge me for downloaded data. Sure, it's good if you have a limited data, as for me, I don't! Make a ******* checkbox in the settings to disable this messages, cause I don't care about the data transfer.

P.S. the default data size of an app to even display this message should be about 30MB and not 1MB

Nice thanks for the update but i sadly enough had to go for the version from xiaomi this week instead of the one from miuiandroid.com becuase of updates problems with these releases for the last month :confused:

But hope to get a good answer for why i got those issues so i can come back home to miuiandroid.com :) *LOVE* :);)
whats the issue?

fastboot can not go because locked bootloader :( how to install other cwm. The CWM installer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5wdnkuQ1dNaW5zdGFsZXIiXQ..
first unlock the boot loader (read description as it contains vital info):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
then flash CWM (also read description for download link):

after tihs is done, before clicking install zip from sdcard, do a (wipe/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik - under advanced) then click install zip and then reboot and it should work.

P.S. do a nandroid backup if you still haven't

first unlock the boot loader (read description as it contains vital info):
then flash CWM (also read description for download link):

bootloader after opening can be closed? really do not want to open bootloader...

warranty reasons :D
warranty usually expires when the flash counter isn't at value 0, not sure if xperia has one. If it does, it can be reset to 0 with a circuit - JIG that can be made/bought.
That's why I did on my S2, but I still didn't require warranty services.

warranty reasons :D

the problem realy that these arc stuff. Not arc S :S And these dangerous operations. You do not want to do it :SSS

Status
Not open for further replies.