Release MIUI ROM 2.7.6 ROMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem realy that these arc stuff. Not arc S :S And these dangerous operations. You do not want to do it :SSS
try searching for arc S then, i'm sure there are a lot of videos, discussions about that :)
and it's not really that dangerous if you know what you're doing, boot loop is probably the worst case scenario and it can be easily fixed.

Guys, this new build is pretty solid.. One thing confuses me, and that is why miui.ch does not optimize the frameworks for their build. They use framework-htc-res; framework-miui-res; framework-res, and most of those resources are never utilized. And even the themeing is done for each separate .apk... I mean, they had great system for GB roms, but now i just think that they are lost in their own success..

Anyway, cheers for the great work Mark & Team :)

Guys, this new build is pretty solid.. One thing confuses me, and that is why miui.ch does not optimize the frameworks for their build. They use framework-htc-res; framework-miui-res; framework-res, and most of those resources are never utilized. And even the themeing is done for each separate .apk... I mean, they had great system for GB roms, but now i just think that they are lost in their own success..

Anyway, cheers for the great work Mark & Team :)

They took miui stuff out of framework-res and loaded into framework-miui-res. The htc-framework and other frameworks are for that phone and you can't overload certain ICS theme elements without that framework.

Anyone else got issue with whatsapp notification not showing up in status bar? other apps do.

Themes aren't applying on latest release. Is anyone having that issue?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

They took miui stuff out of framework-res and loaded into framework-miui-res. The htc-framework and other frameworks are for that phone and you can't overload certain ICS theme elements without that framework.
And it also works using specific device frameworks. I use com.htc.resources for HTC, twframework-res for SGS2 (and i guess SGS3) and moto-res for RAZR build.

Everything works fine except sometimes Sensation bootloop (using also com.htc.resources).

Looks amazing, i am currently running Cyanogenmod 7, and will ditch it in a heartbeat for MIUI. But is this version compatible with my HTC Incredible? Please respond, i really want this ROM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.