MIUI ROM 2.8.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did full wipe, restored contacts from vcard, few apps that i didnt want to lose data (games) restored via TB, and when i sarted to get restarts and bootloops i went to CWM recovery and Fixed permissions as MarkHUK suggested previously.
Everything works fine and smoothly now. THANKS! :)
ps. i9100 with latest siyah 4.1 beta 4

Why is the lockscreen and the launcher so choppy??
Transitions look awefull when you put widgets on your homescreen, everything gets redrawn and laggy.
And the lockscreen is a mess. Not to mention that you're forced to use a wallpaper because there is no transparency anymore.
Love MIUI but this update is messing up my chi :cool:

Show me what in your opinion looks awful please.

I will say this once more and only once more.

Boot loop issue on 2.8.10 is solved by going into Recovery and selecting to Fix Permissions.

thanks,

Mark

How to fix new WEATHER WIDGET? after install miui weather 1.1 the widget says that MIUI weather dont instaled... :(

when you install miui weather the app adds its own widget, preinstalled widgets will never work unless there will be preinstalled weather app

How to fix new WEATHER WIDGET? after install miui weather 1.1 the widget says that MIUI weather dont instaled... :(
Weather is not international yet. People took some work I did a while ago and tried to make it work internationally, the effort was not worth the time to support the quirks.

We're working with Xiaomi to bring this natively.

Hi,

I really like this ROM. After tested so many ROMs e.g. PA,Rootbox,Ressurection Remix etc ... Installed 2.8.10 on my GT-!9100 GS2. But cannot "move to sd". Please fix. Thank you so much. What other kernel is good to match this rom??? Battery is important to me. Thank youuuuuu ..... MIUI !!!

Hi,

I really like this ROM. After tested so many ROMs e.g. PA,Rootbox,Ressurection Remix etc ... Installed 2.8.10 on my GT-!9100 GS2. But cannot "move to sd". Please fix. Thank you so much. What other kernel is good to match this rom??? Battery is important to me. Thank youuuuuu ..... MIUI !!!

im using siyah kernel, with some extweaks tweaks i can say battery is as good as in any stock rom

Having issues. Keeps going into a reboot error. Wont even start the OS. I there a proper fix for this? cus I tried the fix permissions and it does not work.

Yo I suggest everyone just go back to 2.8.3 and just let this release SLIDE.... as it's all messed up for so many people. Next week give it another shot. :cool:

Hello;
First of all thank you for your greate work and sorry for my bad english.
The latest rom have some problems in my sensation.
1- when install a new launcher desktop crash randomly after rebooting device problem had sloved.
2- after install applications that need root peremision, LBE crashed and the application did not work until set permission manually
3- when I want write and edit a post like this post editor select wrong letter and edit it and must delete all sentence and type again.
Thank you again

I'm having some serious issues here on a Samsung Galaxy S2, since some 2.6 version from which I upgraded:
- Lag on the lock screen;
- The battery is drained very quickly. It's drained 3x already now with an average of 6 - 8 hours while it used to be 20 - 24 hours. The phone also constantly feels incredibly hot. I've checked the CPU usage which is 0 - 5%;
- The entire phone crashes randomly sometimes when accessing "Google Play".

Any ideas anyone?

The kernel I'm using is Siyah 4.0.1 which didn't cause issues in the previous versions.

Things I've tried so far:
- Factory Reset
- Fix Permissions
- Wiping the "Dalvik Cache"

Status
Not open for further replies.