MIUI ROM 2.8.17 ICS & JellyBean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, am getting the (Status 7) error. :(

Its a recovery thing. We prevented the issue on the other phones, but since it was the first release we don't have the needed files to fix. I will have to do it manually.

Reactions: Weili
Hotfix 1 Posted for JB ROMs
crespo, maguro, grouper, toro

• Added Google Now
  • Fixed Network Location
  • Added Updated GApps
  • Added more carrier data to fix issues with Settings -> About
  • Minor translation fixes
  • Lockscreen tiny tweak in regard to volume
See OP for links.
Code:
abd183d41c1276f8070b0d6d361ac26b  miuiandroid_crespo-2.8.17.zip (Nexus S GSM)
e75485e88028347c4746f602b673ba67  miuiandroid_grouper-2.8.17.zip (Nexus 7 Tab)
9ef76441d852567595a9bd1eb62e138d  miuiandroid_maguro-2.8.17.zip (Galaxy Nexus GSM)
I got checmsum error on downloading http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.8.17/miuiandroid_maguro-2.8.17.zip

Kindly help to check the source file, please

Hi all. I have a HTC Desires and just installed this update.
I have noticed that when you activate the option "Foce GPU rendering", keeps it as disabled. Anyone else with him? is this normal behavior?
Thanks for everything :)

How do i get the location services to work on Toro ?, it's keeps telling Location services is off even when it's turned on . Ok got it i use GApps 0726 extract it's contents and replace "location serices apk" in system/app with the one from the GApps, that fix google now also .

hi everyone,
i'm from philippines, and we're happy to hear and update our phones, and i'm so lucky i found the miui, at i switch to miui launcher and i find this so smooth especially navigating the screen.. I'm using huawei ascend y 200 - u8655

my concern: i download the zip from here, but failed to installed the rom, can you provide me the ROM for huawei ascend y 200? please
i can't find the exact rom for my huawei ascend y 200. I'm very much eager to have all the MIUI ROM for my huawei ascend y 200, and i know a lot of people are also want the rom to run for huawei ascend y 200. please I love the miui and i can tell you it's my permanent launcer and ROM. since i can tell you now, that i'm a big fan of miui. I wish i can download the themes also.. thanks in advance and hope to have the rom please. good day.

anyway to make it so i can open the notification bar from the lockscreen or turn on torch from the lockscreen too

I can't find an option to put in my wifi password manually I can select SSID and Security type but the drop down for password does not exist in the menu
frown.gif

Can anyone else try connecting manually to confirm this ?

I can't find an option to put in my wifi password manually I can select SSID and Security type but the drop down for password does not exist in the menu
frown.gif

Go into Settings and press wifi and turn it on then it will give you a list of available networks choose yours and then put in your password .

frown.gif

i have the same problem my ssid is not broadcasted so i have to add manually and i can type in the name and slect security but their is no place to add password

awesome update as usual
still.. the issue with changing the notification sound for whatsapp still exists
when I choose to change it.. it opens the theme selection screen instead!! not the ringtone selection dialog..

please fix this, thanks :D

p.s. back in the good ol' GB days, I remember there was an awesome MIUI custom battery monitor which is way more better and detailed that the stock, any chance of having it back ?

Hotfix 1 Posted for JB ROMs
crespo, maguro, grouper, toro

• Added Google Now
  • Fixed Network Location
  • Added Updated GApps
  • Added more carrier data to fix issues with Settings -> About
  • Minor translation fixes
  • Lockscreen tiny tweak in regard to volume
See OP for links.

Code:
abd183d41c1276f8070b0d6d361ac26b  miuiandroid_crespo-2.8.17.zip (Nexus S GSM)
e75485e88028347c4746f602b673ba67  miuiandroid_grouper-2.8.17.zip (Nexus 7 Tab)
9ef76441d852567595a9bd1eb62e138d  miuiandroid_maguro-2.8.17.zip (Galaxy Nexus GSM)

Thank you much for your hard work!!

Are there any plans to release the JB ROM for the Crespo 4G?

Great rom guys! JB Miui on Maguro is really flowin'! Only issues are that I can't use my personal ringtones in default ringtones and messenger. Have to use system tones. Gmail, Mail, and individual contact tones all work using my personal tones.

Thanks for a GREAT ROM!:)

Hey guys, getting Status 7 error, as at 5.44am so I'm guessing fix will be up later today. Eagerly anticipating and thanks in advance for the hard work once again, and as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.