MIUI ROM 2.8.24 Release [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spread the word about our site :) that goes for everyone else who is kind enough to support our site :)
this is what i being doing
i have being explaining to my friends what is the meaning of rooting
and one of the reason of rooting is able to put in custom rom like MIUI
then i start showing how great is MIUI

Reactions: MarkHUK
Why in the world would you flash a crespo build (Nexus S) on a toro device (Galaxy Nexus)? Just wait until the toro PORT is done. It takes longer because it is a PORT not an official release. It's easy guys. Use your brain
Take it easy man, I'm not as advanced as you are. I'm still new to this and learning as I go.

Reactions: Endogen
of cause starting i show them miui.com
cause they have many explanations and youtube clips
then i explain this they are major in chinese and they have many developer around the world helping
translating, troubleshooting, fixing, fine tuning

and i get my rom from miuiandroid.com

apps , data might cause issues, worth trying some different ways :)
before i using MIUI, i backup all my program including data using TB, but then not all, 95% of the program and data are able to restored to diffrent phone and with MIUI rom

before i update any rom, since i already using MIUI, i just use the backup function by MIUI

Can you add a lot of new language and Turkish language to update.zip? Or can you create update.zip for only language?

for pepole who installed this version on their phones (especially the ArcS) does the mute during a call work?

Thank you all once again for an awesome ROM :) Mark, iBotPeaches, Pele and the rest. Keep it up guys, you've literally got thousands of ppl waiting on Friday like its payday!

Mad love and good night

Thank you all once again for an awesome ROM :) Mark, iBotPeaches, Pele and the rest. Keep it up guys, you've literally got thousands of ppl waiting on Friday like its payday!

Mad love and good night
you are right.

starting the server forum are working fine, gradually it become slow, slower, and slower, until having hard time checking the latest comments. because many people hitting F5 non stop

by that time i will leave it and check after few hours later...... then start download

Nice release guys. Still getting weird issue though where my MI-One's 'G' or 3G/H reception completely dissapears when i'm on a call, then gradually returns after I ring off, first going to 'G' then back up the '3G/H' if available after about 30 seconds. Any one else found this?

@mark can u plz request xiaomi/miui to update their one x gsm endeavoru base from 1.29 to latest official 2.17 as it has much more speed and bug fixes..
Thanks in advance..
I use developer dekkyy's version because of outdated base..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Problem in SGSII when tilted to landscape mode the background colour of text input box is grey and the text colour is black so not preety good visibility ....!! Please FIX it i tried but couldnt as in first instance i thought it might be something messed up with the theme but after checking through 5,6 type of different themes same problem occurred then finaly tried the default MIUI theme again exactly same problem hoping it would be fixed soon. ;)

2duijk4.png

Problem in SGSII when tilted to landscape mode the background colour of text input box is grey and the text colour is black so not preety good visibility ....!! Please FIX it i tried but couldnt as in first instance i thought it might be something messed up with the theme but after checking through 5,6 type of different themes same problem occurred then finaly tried the default MIUI theme again exactly same problem hoping it would be fixed soon. ;)

2duijk4.png

Isn't that Swifkey? Swifkey overrides my textbox bg color.

Status
Not open for further replies.