MIUI ROM 2.8.3 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone manage to use the new feature on the lock screen that supossedly lets you change the volume on the music player?

Posted using Tapatalk 2 on a MIUI flavored SGSII

Did anyone manage to use the new feature on the lock screen that supossedly lets you change the volume on the music player?

Posted using Tapatalk 2 on a MIUI flavored SGSII

Its included in next week. We forgot to include it :(

i have no signal after unplug charger from phone. don't have any message like phone stoped. just no signal, and after 2-3sec is work. sgs2

Reactions: dp4u4umi6ev
Hi guys,

thank you very mucht for this new update.. Everything is working fine! I had some troubles with the mail app. It crashes, but that is solved now in this version!

A few questions:

-Any idea when we can expect a language pack for this version? (or can I use the language pack from 2.7.27)
-About the Dutch translation.. It was done by Kees-Jan. I have sent him a message last week on the Dutch MIUI site. He said he stopped with translating MIUI roms.. He said I had to contact one of you guys to ask if I could help with the Dutch translation.. So here I am.. Can I do anything? :) Would like to give an offer to the community..
-By default this ROM is very smooth and fast.. But there is actually always a lot of memory in ussage.. Always like 750/900 MB.. Is this normal?
-I would like to see a lot more options in the Launcher.. Now I have to install a custom launcher, (not a big problem) but now I have to search for a MIUI theme that has also a MIUI theme for the launcher, otherwise it is not looking the same, and that's quite ugly.. It would be nice if the MIUI launcher was even extensive than by example Go laincher EX.

Thanks for doing a great job! :)

MarkHUK can you make a nice job and upload actual rom for meizu? beta or not, is no problem.
We are not allowed to do that at the moment, sorry about that.

Problems with the bootloader are preventing the release.

We are not allowed to do that at the moment, sorry about that.

Problems with the bootloader are preventing the release.

ok i hope it comes follwing days or delete the meizu section, then we dont wait for a muiu.

There is a problem since 2.7.27 (earlier versions didn't have this problem). When I'm entering the mobile networks operators menu (Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Operators), I get a error message com.android.phone has stopped. I have reported this issue to MIUI however even on 2.8.3 this issue/bug is present. I can't use my phone (GT-I9100) in roaming :( Hope the MIUI team will fix this (as ussuall)

ok i hope it comes follwing days or delete the meizu section, then we dont wait for a muiu.
Yea thanks for trying to tell us how to run our web site, with attitudes like that there's little reason to do anything that would benefit you.

Reactions: afe038
Installed very easy on my HTC IncS, using latest 4ext Touch, Im on Blacrose 2.0.2 hboot, everything works perfectly except wi-fi doesent turn on ever.

Sent from my HTC

Installed very easy on my HTC IncS, using latest 4ext Touch, Im on Blacrose 2.0.2 hboot, everything works perfectly except wi-fi doesent turn on ever.

Sent from my HTC

Nebojsa, I had same problem. I followed these steps, now everything works fine. Thanks to androidindian from XDA

Installation Instructions
1) Install Blackrose HBOOT 2.02 or any other which supports ICS. I used blackrose and works great!
2) In recovery, Perform a full wipe (wipe data/factory rest, wipe cache + dalvik, format all partitions except sd card).
2) Flash the latest stock 3.0.16-g4a9c8a3 kernel first
OR, if you don't have that just download and install Nik Project X v4 By Nikhil007 ) - I used this.
3) After flashing Nik's rom or kernel, Reboot into Recovery itself. (You will have the latest stock kernel and updated boot.img)
4) Perform a full wipe after install (wipe data/factory rest, wipe cache + dalvik, format all partitions except sd card).
5) Flash MiUi v4, voila!

If your mobile data don't work, follow this:

+ Extract NIK_PROJECT_V4.zip ==> go to ROM_folder\system\lib ==> copy two file : "libhtc_ril.so" and "libril.so" to sd-card.
+ Using Root Explorer ==> copy/move two files to system partition [i can't set permission when they still on sd-card] ==> set permission "rw--r--r"
+ Move/Replace two files in \system\lib ==> OK
+ Wifi and signal will lost for 4s...and then,Mobile data worked..

Pozdrav

hi all...
successfully installed on desire s, only 1 problem, I cannot recover contacts and messages from backup anyway Great job,thanks.

Nah :/, still system ui crash after install lang pack.

Any idea? But thank You guys!

HTC Sensation 4G (cannot send log right now, later)

Nah :/, still system ui crash after install lang pack.

Any idea? But thank You guys!

HTC Sensation 4G (cannot send log right now, later)

Let me know what language. There is a big bug in translation that cause system ui FC, but I thought I fixed all the langs.

Status
Not open for further replies.