Fix - Screenshot rendering problems

[Contacts]
New - Call records support the "New contact" filter

[Messaging]
New - Added support for SMS private sync
New - Add Mms copy to storage space function
Fix - In some cases FC errors
Fix - Issue with empty search results
Fix - Content of messages containing known contact number, the number is not recognised

[Themes]
New - Add new push file function
Optimisation - Resources list page thumbnail style adjusted to rounded rectangle

[Camera]
Fix - Third Party apps calling camera, shooting moving objects the result is not as expected
Fix - When the torch is switched on the camera cannot be started

[Gallery]
Optimisation - Improve performance of multiple select operations
Fix - Cloud album boot prompt error

[File Explorer]
New - Add new files to clean up or add to cache whitelist
Optimise - File list display efficiency

[Browser]
Add New Incognito window animation tips effect (04-28)
New access unsafe URL prompt (04-28)

[Calendar]
Fix - Google Calendar sync failure
Fix - Switching input method may cause MIUI system to restart

[Notes]
New - Desktop shortcut editing functions

[Mi Credit Payments]
Optimisation - Currency coupon renamed to currency card

[Xiaomi Account]
Add Xiaomi cloud service entrance page

[Fast pass]
Fix - Problems caused by "fast pass" flash back

Thanks for explaining, I don't use my xiaomi account for much otherwise I'd probably have known!

hope they fix backgroud app excute (LMT luncher, viber, tango... can not survive after switch to Miui home) on One X!
dont know how about other devices?

hope they fix backgroud app excute (LMT luncher, viber, tango... can not survive after switch to Miui home) on One X!
what is a issue..? I dont understand.. sorry..

Took me a while to figure this out myself.

What you need to do is after you have installed your prefered launcher do the following :

Settings
display
preferred launcher

and select the launcher you wish to use.

Remember to turn off the 'keep in memory function' for the miui default launcher to free up resources.

Have fun!

I have the same problem. Toucher and SwipePad don't work :(

I have tried using Nova Launcher with MIUI (3.4.28), but everytime I add a widget I get a "Settings has Stopped working".
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

convert launcher to system app.... with titanium backup...
Awesome, thank you very much. Still new at MIUI, but love the customization and the rom feel.
Thanks again.
On another note, what kernel would you suggest for this rom, besides Syiah?

Any word on the stock kernel for S2? Hate having to use siyah or any other custom kernel.

I am on miui 3.4.28 galaxy s2 any way of changing my carrier label? its very long and annoying! thanks

Having troubles with location-service, it always says I am in China somewhere... Are there any fix for this?

I've been updating every single weekly release and started from v5 when I bought my Mi-2
Call recording is in .amr format, is this normal? This is very important to me as call recording and audio recording is the sole reason I bought XiaoMi phone!

XiaoMi is great not only because of pricing and hardware (I hate the stupid iPhone 4-like IPS display which is so damn reflective, I hate iPhone anyway) but the weekly release are truly the value of the purchase; namely, continuous support for bugs, knowledge of the details, and the features, which are more than I asked for!

Bravo, MIUIandroid Team! Your work are appreciated, even from a friend that never registered in this forum, thank you so much!

For anyone having the same problem I had with location, I just removed the file badunetworklocation.apk (or something like that) in /system/app and everything is working as it should!

You mean
BaiduNetworkLocation.apk
I renamed it instead of deleted and it made no difference in my mi2,non gps location still not working

You mean
BaiduNetworkLocation.apk
I renamed it instead of deleted and it made no difference in my mi2,non gps location still not working

Thanks. I'll murder that apk in the scripts.

It seems this only affects a few people. Seeing how I have GoogleLocation and BaiduLocation, it defaults to Google for me, since I was on a ROM prior to Baidu being there. It seems users who either
1) full wipe
2) come from a different non-MA rom

This isn't the default.

Status
Not open for further replies.